users online
Forum » FFXI » Odyssey » Looking for an Odyssey Group
Looking for an Odyssey Group
 Asura.Keanureeves
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Keanureeves 2021-05-13 03:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Just recently got back a little over a month ago after a year break, looking to find a chill group for Ody V15 RP Farm. Seg Farm as well, since pick-up runs has been a wild roulette roll on Asura. Formly 6boxing but trying to cut down on that and enjoy the game with just 2-3 chars for the content at most, and if possible even just solobox.

Following are jobs I can provide to the group in support of taking main for RP if necessary.

Main: SAM DRK MNK COR
Alt1: REMA - BRD (DD BRD)
Alt2: WHM - YagWHM
Alt3: COR PLD
Alt4: iGEO

EDIT: Because it offended someone's ego, they couldn't cherry-pick alts for their RP. "NO I will not give you my mules for you to abuse for your RP."

All listed jobs are geared to the teeth aside from COR on main, as i just started to gear it in the past month after returning. But COR Alt is decked out aside from missing a R15 Arma and Burt.

Usually free throughout the day/night since working from home during this pandemic so have quite alot of free time. Pref time would be anywhere evenings PST but can work with earlier times/later times. Willing to gear up different job(s) for a group dedicated to RP farming.

For further inquiries pls send me a PM here or via in game.
Thanks for reading!
 Asura.Keanureeves
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Keanureeves 2021-05-14 03:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump~ still looking
Just finished up T1-T2's V15 with the limited amount of segments I have.

Open to idea of just putting together a group instead,
if interested please send /tell in game or PM.

Jobs needed:
DD's = SAM DRK WAR DRG
RDM
BLM
GEO
DNC
RNG
GEO
PLD
RUN

Job variety is ideal. Prefer having mixture of support/tank/dd jobs as well as knowledge of playing them optimally.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [103 days between previous and next post]
By Cloudius777 2021-08-25 00:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit me up if you need, Cloudius/Zackius/Aerisius in game