New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Setting up a hybrid in lua
Setting up a hybrid in lua

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Shichishito 2021-03-20 23:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

i assume with hybrid mode you mean a engaged set that only adds for example a bit more defense/-DT pieces instead of full out all defense/-DT and state.hybridmode:options... makes me further assume that you use a mote include lua.

in the function user_setup() at the top you should see a line that starts with state.OffenseMode:options('Normal','ACC',...)
the names in the braces are the mode names, you can add for example ('Normal','ACC',...,'HybridDefense') without the ... of course.

then further down the lua there is the "function init_gear_sets()" function, scroll down till you see the "sets.engaged" set, below there you can define your hybriddefense set which should look like this:
Code
sets.engaged.HybridDefense = set_combine(sets.engaged,{
    })

replace the ... with your hybrid defense set pieces, for example
Code
ring1="Defending Ring",ring2="Vocane Ring"

the "set_combine(sets.engaged," part will fill every slot that you didn't define in the new "sets.engaged.HybridDefense" set with slots defined in the "sets.engaged" set.

once you done that you should be able to toggle thru your sets. can't remember the keyboard shortcut but i believe its F9 or control + F9 or alt + F9.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.