Forum » Windower » General » Gear Strip addon
Gear Strip addon
 Asura.Shiraj
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-02-22 14:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully made this thread right, been a while.
I made a simple little addon to prevent unnecessary deaths in Odyssey which I keep hearing about with Lamiae mobs stripping gear.
This addon primarily used in Motes luas, untested in Selindriles or any other types.
How it works: if any of your main slots; Main, head, body, hands, legs and feet get unequipped, the addon will force your gearswap to update. Nothing fancy, but it works. Does not work with any slots not specifed above.

https://github.com/unrealxhq/Keepshield
[+]
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2021-02-22 16:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiraj said: »
Hopefully made this thread right, been a while.
I made a simple little addon to prevent unnecessary deaths in Odyssey which I keep hearing about with Lamiae mobs stripping gear.
This addon primarily used in Motes luas, untested in Selindriles or any other types.
How it works: if any of your main slots; Main, sub, head, body, hands, legs and feet get unequipped, the addon will force your gearswap to update. Nothing fancy, but it works. Does not work with any slots not specifed above.

https://github.com/unrealxhq/Keepshield

damn dude, this is pro if it works (which im sure it does). had a wipe to lamia because i was on PLD and forgot they strip gear. Got instantly wrecked after they did and the rest of the party fell shortly after. Will test out soon as I can.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2021-02-23 11:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Fixed some bugs, added new features to make it more user friendly. Added commands to turn on/off/toggle the addon.
Added an auto enable/disable feature based on location.