Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Gil repository in mog garden
Gil repository in mog garden
By Aurone 2020-12-17 15:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi. I'm wondering, has anyone ever had any trouble with the gil repository in your mog garden?

Today I had wierd experience where the gil I traded to the strongbox didn't match the gil that was added to the strongboxes account.

Unfortunately not in my favor.

I'm waiting for almost 2 hours on GM now, so I thought I ask here.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-12-17 15:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Never had an issue, but in the cases where I traded and thought it jipped me, turns out it was human error. Did you confirm your before/after gil to see that it was truly a glitch, or did you happen to trade less than you thought you did? It's easy to miss a digit. The log shows you what you had before trading, so you can double check.
By Aurone 2020-12-17 16:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It appears the added amount is one digit less than what dissapeared on my character. Which sounds like it's likely human error but I checked my gil before I traded.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-12-17 16:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Take all of your gil out and see if it gives you back the difference (probably not but worth a try). Then trade back the same amount you did the first time and see if it counts it properly. Best I can come up with.

Idk, just sounds like you may have thought you had more gil when you mentally subtracted the amount from your character total, but then missed on the digit when you actually traded it to the box. I have done that before, and had to backtrack how much gil i really had vs what I thought I had.
By Pantafernando 2020-12-17 16:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You should take a look at my storing services.

My chars are prepared to hold your money and valuable mats with more security than the game options.

Check my chars for the deposit, Odoro, Qboro, Oboco, Uboro, etc. Instant trade. Free service.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-12-17 16:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, there was that Shellbuster though...
[+]
By Aurone 2020-12-17 16:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the advice Buukki.

Eventhough I checked my gil before I traded, the later it gets, the more I start to doubt myself.
Since GM's seem none-existent (I really wonder what we pay a montly subscription for lately) I probably never will know for sure.

If anyone else had this issue before and a GM actually was replying and looking into it, please let me know.

I keep you updated if I find out more.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-12-17 17:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Aurone said: »
If anyone else had this issue before and a GM actually was replying and looking into it, please let me know.

Did not take me more than half a second to realize the GM will direct you to make a support request via their site.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=20

Good luck with it. Seriously, you will need it. I made a support request about a character getting stuck and they replied via e-mail a few days later to upgrade my Internet Explorer (as this is a fix for SOME problem they have with their GAME)

and then started talking about Final Fantasy 14 when I clearly asked about an 11 problem, used their 11 support url, and only have an 11 account on my SquareEnix account. Derp indeed, but yeah. GOOD LUCK!

Today I had wierd experience

At least you didn't have a "Wired experience".

[+]
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-12-17 19:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi. I'm wondering, has anyone ever had any trouble with the gil repository in your mog garden?

Today I had wierd experience where the gil I traded to the strongbox didn't match the gil that was added to the strongboxes account.

Unfortunately not in my favor.

I'm waiting for almost 2 hours on GM now, so I thought I ask here.

I hope this works out for you. :(
[+]