Limited Recruiting For Late Night EST/evening MST

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Limited Recruiting for late night EST/evening MST
Limited Recruiting for late night EST/evening MST
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-11-11 14:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

AmbushLS is a highly active shell in the little corner of Vana'diel known as Leviathan. A quaint little nook where ambuscade queues are short, voidwatch pops are available during campaigns, and you can even CP at apex camps! Shocking, I know!

We are seeking someone willing to primarily play WHM for our larger scale events, but do know you won't be drained dry of all your game love for the sake of a yagrush. While we're seeking primarily a WHM, your other jobs won't be ignored in both your building of them and your ability to use them.

Event times are Sun/Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10pm EST/8pm MST. We have a large mix of players across all North American Timezones, so its very frequent for pickup events to be going on. We don't want to be your hangout for 2 hours a night a few nights a week- but rather, a true place to enjoy the game and do stuff beyond style competitions in Mhaura. If you feel you might fit our needs, and we might fit yours, drop me a PM and we can start a dialogue.

Thanks for your attention!
-Cele
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-12-04 00:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

bump....

While we have addressed our healing needs, wanted to say that we are always up for discussion with interested main healers and some other roles. Seeking 1-2 flexible people who can cover at least 2 if not 3 of the following 4 roles: Healer, Buffer, Tank, Heavy DD(non-MNK).

If interested, and your schedule fits ours, feel free to reach out via PM here or in-game. Thanks for your time!

-Cele
[+]
 Fenrir.Airyl
Server: Fenrir
user: Airyl
By Fenrir.Airyl 2020-12-06 13:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello~

Planning to transfer back to leviathan when the sale hits at the end of the month. I mostly play DRK and RDM but as you can see for yourself i have a few others leveled up. =)

I think I will probably only really show up on saturdays, though. You alright with that?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [122 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Boposhopo
user: Boposhopo
By Leviathan.Boposhopo 2021-04-07 12:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

bump - we're looking for more people. Can post here or /tell Boposhopo in game or DM me
[+]