Game: FFXI
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-07-14 10:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Dazusu said: »
Asura.Tsm said: »
Salvage instances have been crashing on and off for the past few days on Asura (d/cing all characters in zone, not letting them log back in, etc). As others have said, super popualted by bots. No doubt SE will look at remedial action soon. Nyzul event probably isn't helping either.
aren't you one of the kids that spread his salvage bot?

"his"?

A few people have mine -- but I don't spread anyone elses.
are you a chick? if so no one cares.

still a next level moron for sharing your bot and then being surprised it got spread even more
[+]
By Dazusu 2020-07-14 10:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

still a next level moron for sharing your bot and then being surprised it got spread even more

absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
By Shichishito 2020-07-14 11:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

rip PM box.
By Dazusu 2020-07-14 11:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
rip PM box.

:<
By Pantafernando 2020-07-14 12:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Salvage instances have been crashing on and off for the past few days on Asura (d/cing all characters in zone, not letting them log back in, etc). As others have said, super popualted by bots. No doubt SE will look at remedial action soon. Nyzul event probably isn't helping either.
aren't you one of the kids that spread his salvage bot?

"his"?

are you a chick? if so no one cares.

Pretty much.

The thing is clear: either you dont share at all, or you gonna share to everyone, there is no in-between.

BUT youre wrong. Thinking someone is “sharing” a bot is naive. Most likely its just selling it.
 Asura.Arico
Server: Asura
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-07-14 12:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-07-18 23:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting this same error right now with NNI. Just a few moment's ago, it could not be clicked. It would just do nothing. Bugged.
 Asura.Kusare
user: gaira
By Asura.Kusare 2020-07-19 01:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah after seeing it again this morning its definitely just overcrowding, maybe we can ask for more copies of the zones like the new fights have.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-19 01:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asuran problems aren't real problems.
 Asura.Kusare
user: gaira
By Asura.Kusare 2020-07-19 01:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

it worked for ambuscade :(
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-19 01:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kusare said: »

I know But it also took years to get them to admit it
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/53539/100000000-queue-contest/
By RadialArcana 2020-07-19 03:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

All they need to do is start banning people for botting, or bare minimum warp them out if you see them obviously botting. It's not even hard to do, just flag people who enter more than 4 times a day and then watch them in salvage.

Heck, they don't even need to ban them. Just block them from Salvage zone for a month.

They won't add more zones, because if they do that more bots will fill them up. One player can run 6-10 bots at once easily and fill that many zones. If you have 2-3 computers you can solo fill 30 zones. New characters have to go through all the WotG missions and without superwarp this is much harder.

The problem here is of their own making, they nerfed sparks and didn't take a moment to realize they were going to look for alternatives. We warned them this would happen, it's common sense. Now they made a small problem into a much bigger one.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Soyven
Server: Ragnarok
user: Soyven
By Ragnarok.Soyven 2020-07-19 09:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Asura.Kusare said: »

I know But it also took years to get them to admit it
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/53539/100000000-queue-contest/

Time for another contest it seems!! Lol
By Mrxi 2020-07-19 09:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
All they need to do is start banning people for botting, or bare minimum warp them out if you see them obviously botting. It's not even hard to do, just flag people who enter more than 4 times a day and then watch them in salvage.

Heck, they don't even need to ban them. Just block them from Salvage zone for a month.

They won't add more zones, because if they do that more bots will fill them up. One player can run 6-10 bots at once easily and fill that many zones. If you have 2-3 computers you can solo fill 30 zones. New characters have to go through all the WotG missions and without superwarp this is much harder.

The problem here is of their own making, they nerfed sparks and didn't take a moment to realize they were going to look for alternatives. We warned them this would happen, it's common sense. Now they made a small problem into a much bigger one.
Dumb idea, would totally destroy the game. now no one can buy alex. thats like all this game is for some people is building weapons
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-07-19 10:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrxi said: »
RadialArcana said: »

Dumb idea, would totally destroy the game. now no one can buy alex. thats like all this game is for some people is building weapons
Hundreds of thousands of alex still enter the economy through ambuscade every month, and even if reducing salvage botters reduced supply notably, then prices would go up and doing salvage for alex would become more attractive for normal players.
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-07-19 13:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

All they need to do is make all the zones once a day entry and boom problem solved alex supply can be met with ambu 1750 alex a char more if its in gall that month. Just my 12 chars bring in 20k+ so wont be a issue i wouldn't think
 Asura.Xathe
user: aukmoo
By Asura.Xathe 2020-07-21 07:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If they ever add a cooldown to all 4 Salvage zones RMT will just move onto the next best thing. You seriously underestimate how many mythics get made if you think Ambuscade alone can meet that demand.

While they're at it, why not just add a 24h cooldown to all instanced content? Make all consumables like astrals and medals r/ex. Change repeatable RoEs to one-time only.

Nerfing sparks was one of the stupidest things they've ever done in terms of annoying legit players. The instance servers can't handle the load at the best of times.