Who's Got Nyzule Tokens Automation? Come On, Now.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Who's got Nyzule tokens automation? Come on, now.
Who's got Nyzule tokens automation? Come on, now.
By zaxtiss 2020-06-02 22:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

did I hear dirty talk?
ohhh yeah baby!?
would you like me to input my flopy disc and make it a hard drive!?
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 22:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

zaxtiss said: »
Fel, you should lay off the drugs and calm down bud lol its just a game. who gives a *** about who has what hack. goodlord.
no one is going to give you jack ***.
how you come off the bat sounding like a *** won't ever help you get info.
best of luck with it though.
also!
pakketz!!

Thanks for the positive vibes. However, I reserve the right to be abrasive to people who are embellishing or exaggerating their accomplishments for e-peen or arguing for argument's sake.

(In reality, many people just don't have anything to offer in a technical conversation and when you're trying to be productive, it is woefully frustrating. Some people will even go so far as to be intentionally deceptive to save their own egos or generally just afraid of the hit to their ego for being wrong).

Also, to the people who are saying this can be done within a minute, they are probably that you should spam the rune for 0x05B (dialogue) / 0x04 (event state) response. Technically, this is possibly effective for to detect both mission complete and free floors, it has the downside of spamming an entity with a packet. (Yes, Mission complete is detectable via text).

Also, SE's autobanner could counter this measure by rate-limiting the number of times the Rune of Release is spammed; it's really easy to ban or disconnect someone for abusing any NPC endpoint, especially spamming the Rune 20-60 times/second.
By Mafai 2020-06-02 22:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

https://gist.github.com/joshk6656/8bc627a28eab27f6924844685227863f

The purpose of this is to leave a guy at the lamp while you do your run.

While doing your run you can say "exitonnext" without the quotes in party, and it will automatically exit when the floor completes. Otherwise it will automatically take everyone up super fast.

It's nothing fancy, and ugly code, but it works.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2020-06-02 22:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »
Also, SE's autobanner could counter this measure by rate-limiting the number of times the Rune of Release is spammed; it's really easy to ban or disconnect someone for abusing any NPC endpoint, especially spamming the Rune 20-60 times/second.

lol @ them auto banning you for poking npcs. Timers exist, registering chat exists, so many ways you can go about this.
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 22:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafai said: »
https://gist.github.com/joshk6656/8bc627a28eab27f6924844685227863f

The purpose of this is to leave a guy at the lamp while you do your run.

While doing your run you can say "exitonnext" without the quotes in party, and it will automatically exit when the floor completes. Otherwise it will automatically take everyone up super fast.

It's nothing fancy, and ugly code, but it works.

Thanks a lot. I've already figured out this much already for my own work, but it's nice to see that two separate people came to the same conclusion with the information available. I've been trying to detect free floors in nyzule isle forever and haven't had any luck, but yes, you are correct. Packet injection for menu interaction is invoke "going up" and "exiting nyzule" upon completing a free floor.

(For anyone who doesn't know, the code that Mafai shared is the bread and butter for a lot of NPC interactions that involve clicking don't involve trading items, getting the menu response and injecting the option that the user would normally select manually). It is basically, a lesser kind of 3-way handshake for a player to communicate with an NPC).
By Mafai 2020-06-02 22:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You can also probably look at the model of the lamp to see if it is shining, but it doesn't change instantly, so chat is faster.
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 22:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Darkdoom said: »

lol @ them auto banning you for poking npcs. Timers exist, registering chat exists, so many ways you can go about this.

Correct, but efficiency should be a feature if you're making automated decisions in an event that has a strict 30-minute timer. A proactive solution that detects Free Floors is better, but a reactive solution that waits for even 5-10 seconds per floor, before performing an action is a huge waste of time: 12 floors x 5-10 second wait = 1-2 minutes wasted.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-06-02 22:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You can also probably look at the model of the lamp to see if it is shining, but it doesn't change instantly, so chat is faster.

There is lots of ways to do this, I think he is looking for the specific exchange between the server and the client that says, "You are done" though. Honestly I cant think of said method off the top of my head so I'm gonna leave this alone for now.
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 22:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »

There is lots of ways to do this, I think he is looking for the specific exchange between the server and the client that says, "You are done" though. Honestly I cant think of said method off the top of my head so I'm gonna leave this alone for now.

Basically, Lo7's assertions were false. Someone on the internet was wrong. The world keeps on spinning.
By zaxtiss 2020-06-02 22:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fel, you should lay off the drugs and calm down bud lol its just a game. who gives a *** about who has what hack. goodlord.
also!
pakketz!!

Thanks for the positive vibes. However, I reserve the right to be abrasive to people who are embellishing or exaggerating their accomplishments for e-peen or arguing for argument's sake.

(In reality, many people just don't have anything to offer in a technical conversation and when you're trying to be productive, it is woefully frustrating. Some people will even go so far as to be intentionally deceptive to save their own egos or generally just afraid of the hit to their ego for being wrong).

Also, to the people who are saying this can be done within a minute, they are probably that you should spam the rune for 0x05B (dialogue) / 0x04 (event state) response. Technically, this is possibly effective for to detect both mission complete and free floors, it has the downside of spamming an entity with a packet. (Yes, Mission complete is detectable via text).

so you reserves the right to be rude?
you were kinda rude off the bat bud so its no wonder that you get *** heads replying to this.
leave your grand parents basement bud. it will do wonders for you i'm sure.
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 23:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

also!
pakketz!!

you were kinda rude off the bat bud so its no wonder that you get *** heads replying to this.

I made an abrasive post with no pre-amble, directed at no particular individual, expressing my clear intent to dispel *** that was repeatedly brought to my attention. If you're incapable of discerning from my tone, that my frustration and disdain for this task, was in no way to designed to attack or hurt you, then by all means, please continue to be upset.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2020-06-02 23:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

also!
pakketz!!

I made an abrasive post with no pre-amble, directed at no particular individual, expressing my clear intent to dispel *** that was repeatedly brought to my attention. If you're incapable of discerning from my tone, that my frustration and disdain for this task, was in no way to designed to attack or hurt you, then by all means, please continue to be upset.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/
Server: Asura
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-02 23:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically, Lo7's assertions were false. Someone on the internet was wrong. The world keeps on spinning.
I just figured since you are a Dev for windower and ashita that you would be able to figure it out easy is all
 Asura.Fujilives
user: Fujilives
By Asura.Fujilives 2020-06-02 23:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

As for Lordoftheseven... He's well known to abuse the game; I saw him using barrier and cocoon on his Samurai once, it's like he doesn't even give a ***if he gets caught.
By Felgarr 2020-06-02 23:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »

I just figured since you are a Dev for windower and ashita that you would be able to figure it out easy is all

...and Windows 95, MS-DOS, Apple IIe, the turning computer and a playskool speak-n-spell.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-06-02 23:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

if you know the packet that sends objective instructions for the floor it should be empty or possibly not sent at all on a free floor?
its a bit weird if you don't want to spam packets due to concerns of getting banned but don't want to wait a few seconds delay that every human would have to.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-02 23:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This whole thread is kind of cringy.
[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2020-06-03 03:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

making lots of grandiose clams

Please enlighten me as to what a grandiose clam is.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-03 04:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Aladeus said: »

Probably that he has a guy who bots missions and nyzul isle
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Razziel
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-06-03 04:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Was doing Nyzul today and got my hopes up when I saw this :(
 Leviathan.Supernads
Server: Leviathan
user: Supernads
By Leviathan.Supernads 2020-06-03 05:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Aladeus said: »
making lots of grandiose clams

[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2020-06-03 05:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

lol you win the game supernads. :P
By Mattelot 2020-06-03 07:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Then I misread it, no need to get bent out of shape. Jeeze, good luck, maybe your charm can get them to send a PM since you asked so nicely.

I'm not really sure what Flagger even means with that. I don't see what trying to defuse a situation has to do with post count or penises for that matter.

Also, the interest in finding more and more ways to cheat never ceases to amaze me. Whatever happened to the good old days when people played games legit?
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-03 09:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean i wont name names here but if said person wants to come out and talk about the program they made thats up to them i will only give you all a hint nothing more . Name starts with a O ends with a I happy hunting
 Asura.Tsm
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-06-03 09:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

no one with a brain is going to give you a nyzul bot or tell you how they are doing it.

same thing with missions, stop asking.

elidyr might give you whatever stupidity he is attempting to code but again he doesn't satisfy the first condition of having a brain.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Allyzon
Server: Carbuncle
user: Nathoo
By Carbuncle.Allyzon 2020-06-03 09:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I am just laughing that everyone has literally been saying "Nyzul" and Fel keeps saying "Nyzule" lol. Anyways! Good luck with your hunt for the Nyzule pack.
By Kazaki 2020-06-03 10:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

The main take I got from this thread is people have bots that run ENTIRE MISSION LINES?!?!? WHAT???? Is this actually real???

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 10:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed it is. There is nothing that isn't botted. Missions. Quests. crafts. Farming.

There a bots that will farm merits. Kill leviathan. Get more merits. Kill leviathan. With no input.