Soiree-Dynamis Divergence free give away
First Page 2 3 4
 Asura.Milkydoll
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Milkydoll 2020-05-26 15:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all

Soiree is doing another give away for the community. Originally, we wanted to restart Dynamis D services but unfortunately received negativity. to promote more positivity, we will be doing free give away sporadically. details are below:

-Dyanmis D Bastok (Mask KI for Mythic/Ergon weapons)
-5/29/20 Friday 6pm pst
-8 spots
-one entry per person

to participate in this give away:
-please reply to this post with a number between 0-999
-be able to enter Dynamis Divergence
-run is on Asura

Winning number will be announced on 5/28 Thursday after 6pm pst.
Last entry will be 5/28/20 at 6pm pst.

thank you and hope to see you soon. good luck on drawing!

***side note: the run will be recorded for safety measures. this is to ensure no one ruins it for the rest of the winners that are there for the win/clear.

thank you everyone for participating in this contest and for all the support & love. you all rock. congratulations to the winners and i will be contacting you shortly on ffxiah.

the following winners:
Jsmooth
Oronyx
kairyu
IPA38
Lilyrain
Briko
Fiasko
Azagarth

there will be future give-away for Dynamis D clear. continue to be kind to one another and happy gaming!
[+]
 Asura.Oronyx
user: Oronyx
By Asura.Oronyx 2020-05-26 16:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

By ksoze 2020-05-26 16:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Great promotion milky!

321 let's jam
By Honeybaked 2020-05-26 17:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignore the negativity and run your service. You are always fair and give what you promise in your shouts. A lot of people can not do this content for different reasons and this is more than worth 60-80M that someone could make in a week (or much less).
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2020-05-26 17:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrsbank randoms a 714
By umii 2020-05-26 17:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

By HyperKTM 2020-05-26 17:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

By lhova 2020-05-26 17:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I think it’s cools that you’re giving away a run but also *** for anyone to take shots at people mercing it. I know that it may seem easy to kill W3 boss but it’s really not. It took players constant attempts, investments in gil and time to defeat this content with room to add others.

Gil is so easy to come by that 80m is pretty reasonable for a KI that lets you upgrade your weapon to R15. Nice paying it forward Milky
 Asura.Evildemon
By Asura.Evildemon 2020-05-26 17:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2020-05-26 17:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Milkydoll
By Asura.Milkydoll 2020-05-26 18:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you Honeybaked for your encouragement and positive comment. i really appreciate it and you have always supported us. we are fair in prices with all content. our main objective was to help others clear the content they may not have the means to while rewarding the LS members for their time, effort and gil spent into gearing those jobs needed for content.

thanks again dear!
Milky

Honeybaked said: »
Ignore the negativity and run your service. You are always fair and give what you promise in your shouts. A lot of people can not do this content for different reasons and this is more than worth 60-80M that someone could make in a week (or much less).
 Asura.Milkydoll
By Asura.Milkydoll 2020-05-26 18:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you lhova for this. it means a lot to me and the rest of the gang in Soiree. I was just taken back by people trying to tell us how a LS should be ran to avoid crashing the market. so we decided to just offer free clears for the community. so we will be offering other zones in the future.

thanks again <3,
Milky
lhova said: »
Yeah I think it’s cools that you’re giving away a run but also *** for anyone to take shots at people mercing it. I know that it may seem easy to kill W3 boss but it’s really not. It took players constant attempts, investments in gil and time to defeat this content with room to add others.

Gil is so easy to come by that 80m is pretty reasonable for a KI that lets you upgrade your weapon to R15. Nice paying it forward Milky
By deathangle 2020-05-26 18:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

499. lol people complaining always confused me if they are not in your guild why do they care? they dont like the price then dont buy it seems simple.
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-05-26 18:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It's hard to merc on Asura these days. You have a large crowd of people against mercs complaining you're ruining the game, and you have other mercs complaining you're ruining their business if you undercut them by a little.

2 (I don't actually need a clear I just want to be a cool kid.)
[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-26 18:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Silvannesti
By Asura.Silvannesti 2020-05-26 18:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty cool.

By Ashleyz 2020-05-26 18:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angenard
Server: Leviathan
user: Angenard
By Leviathan.Angenard 2020-05-26 18:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Lilyrain
By Asura.Lilyrain 2020-05-26 18:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Milkydoll said: »
thank you lhova for this. it means a lot to me and the rest of the gang in Soiree. I was just taken back by people trying to tell us how a LS should be ran to avoid crashing the market. so we decided to just offer free clears for the community. so we will be offering other zones in the future.

thanks again <3,
Milky
lhova said: »

221 , Personally I think this is awesome! For anyone telling you, how to run your linkshell or what "rules" you should go by, they are immature.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2020-05-26 18:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-26 18:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

My entry is: 411 *crosses fingers*

Are you just going to /random in public and whoever gets closest gets to come?

"The contestant whose bid is closest to the actual retail price of the prize without going over wins that prize and gets to play the subsequent pricing game." ~ The Price Is Right (American television game show many of us watched when we stayed home from school when sick).

Asura.Evildemon said: »

[+]
 Asura.Barone
user: Barone
By Asura.Barone 2020-05-26 19:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really sure what flack you are receiving.

If it's from players, certain content takes a certain level of gear or skill to "low-man" content to allow for carries.

If it's from other mercs don't mind it at all. Set the price you think is fair and let the people decide if they want to pay it or not. If it hurts their sales? Not really your problem to be honest.

I've gotten tells from other mercs before for selling Vagary at 5m instead of 10m because "people will pay it". But we think 5m is a fair price to other players since they get their KI and most of their money back in mats, and that's fair. We sell Dyna RP at the same, you pay about a stack Heroisms and get a 4~5x return.

You're providing a service at a fair price [frankly the fairest that I've seen] and should let the customers decide, not the people who aren't your customers.

More power to you for giving away a free run as well and good luck with your future runs.
[+]
 Asura.Morningwood
user: MorningXI
By Asura.Morningwood 2020-05-26 19:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

By Draylo 2020-05-26 19:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

People just get jealous, its natural. I see no issue with buying it, especially considering there are tons more time efficient ways to make Gil than to actually do the Dynamis. Most established groups don't even run wave 3 and just do RP farms, so options are limited.

An event that takes some level of coordination when people get free Gil off a gobbiebox, just something those people are probably doing also for fun as a group. No different either than buying an item off the AH, why did those people buy it instead of farming it? There has been a stigma on buying things for so long, so I doubt it will ever stop but it doesn't mean it isn't stupid.
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-05-26 19:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Are you just going to /random in public and whoever gets closest gets to come?
The number was already selected prior to the contest starting. When the deadline passes for new submissions we'll post the correct number and identify the 8 closest guesses. We'll then attempt to notify the winners. If we can't contact someone in time to prepare for Friday evening, we reserve the right to select the next closest winner. So check back!

We recognize that doing a /random in-game would be seen as more fair, but it's a forum contest so it's easier to just do it this way. We hope you all understand :)

Asura.Barone said: »
Not really sure what flack you are receiving.

If it's from players, certain content takes a certain level of gear or skill to "low-man" content to allow for carries.

If it's from other mercs don't mind it at all. Set the price you think is fair and let the people decide if they want to pay it or not. If it hurts their sales? Not really your problem to be honest.

I've gotten tells from other mercs before for selling Vagary at 5m instead of 10m because "people will pay it". But we think 5m is a fair price to other players since they get their KI and most of their money back in mats, and that's fair. We sell Dyna RP at the same, you pay about a stack Heroisms and get a 4~5x return.

You're providing a service at a fair price [frankly the fairest that I've seen] and should let the customers decide, not the people who aren't your customers.

More power to you for giving away a free run as well and good luck with your future runs.
Thanks Barone! Your thoughts are appreciated. I think we all agree they have no business telling us what prices to set, we just don't want the drama. So no price, no drama.

I think what many of us in Soiree learned in the last couple days is that some people forget this is a video game.

Thanks again and good luck everyone!
[+]
 Asura.Kusare
user: gaira
By Asura.Kusare 2020-05-26 19:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

too many mercs take this game way too seriously. price your services however you want and *** the haters.

Asura.Darviss
By Asura.Darviss 2020-05-26 19:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for offering this raffle, it's a nice change of pace.
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2020-05-26 19:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kemikal
user: OGKemikal
By Asura.Kemikal 2020-05-26 20:04:23