Guildwork maintenance
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2020-07-26 13:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This is exactly what I get also. I didn't move any folder or use a VPN though. It worked 2 days ago when I got Magemasher.

Quote:
When I load the plugin, I get the 'Plugin: guildwork ...' text in console and 'Initializing Guildwork...' in chat window (if I'm already in-game), but nothing is shown from further commands (gw, guildwork, gw -h, gw -h flush, gw flush, gw flush --add, gw login... etc.). What I do get are some xml files in /plugins/, 'gwexe.tmp', 'gwjunk2.tmp', 'gwjunk3.tmp', each with a similar error:
By trinironnie 2020-07-26 13:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Nitenichi said: »
This is exactly what I get also. I didn't move any folder or use a VPN though. It worked 2 days ago when I got Magemasher.

Quote:
When I load the plugin, I get the 'Plugin: guildwork ...' text in console and 'Initializing Guildwork...' in chat window (if I'm already in-game), but nothing is shown from further commands (gw, guildwork, gw -h, gw -h flush, gw flush, gw flush --add, gw login... etc.). What I do get are some xml files in /plugins/, 'gwexe.tmp', 'gwjunk2.tmp', 'gwjunk3.tmp', each with a similar error:
Attempted to load on my p.c and laptop and all I get is initializing guildwork
 Asura.Shystie
Server: Asura
user: Shystie
By Asura.Shystie 2020-07-26 15:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I just froze when I did //reload guildwork.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 15:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Investigating.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 15:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Found the issue; should be resolved shortly.
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2020-07-26 16:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, my GW freezes when I unload as well.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 16:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Yeah, my GW freezes when I unload as well.

Yeah, don't do anything with the GW client until I give the all clear. Shouldn't be long.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 17:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Unloading may crash you, but it should be safe to load the GW client again.
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2020-07-26 17:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The unload crash has been there a long time. It's essentially why I almost never load GW lol
[+]
 Asura.Shystie
By Asura.Shystie 2020-07-26 17:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »

I tried to reload and it seemed unresponsive. I then did //load and it said it was already loaded (which I expected). I did //gw flush and unresponsive. I unloaded and it did crash me.

Upon logging back in, it seems to be working; flush and all.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-26 17:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shystie said: »

I tried to reload and it seemed unresponsive. I then did //load and it said it was already loaded (which I expected). I did //gw flush and unresponsive. I unloaded and it did crash me.

I gotta take like a week off of work so I can just rewrite that *** thing.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-07-26 17:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

mission scraping, anyone? <3
[+]
 Asura.Shystie
By Asura.Shystie 2020-07-26 18:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shystie said: »

I gotta take like a week off of work so I can just rewrite that *** thing.

For clarification in case it matters, I did all that once you posted saying it should be good but may crash from unloading. I had been logged in since I earlier reported it froze me from reloading.
 Fenrir.Feba
Server: Fenrir
user: Feba
By Fenrir.Feba 2020-07-26 19:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Checked, and does seem to have been the VPN, at least in part; turning it off and everything started working fine. Unload/reload hanging for so long I disconnected also fixed by this it seems.
By Elikins 2020-07-29 11:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there anyway to remove an account from guildwork so i can add it to a list of mules via ingame command /gw --add?
Currently it wont allow me to do this as it states "character already added by another user" - But when i log into the account on guildwork for the rogue mule it wants me to add the account, but due to linkshell community no longer available i cant do anything with it. I think i set this mule account up like a year ago before i knew you could add it via ingame commands. Any help would be appreciated.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
user: yangjie
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-08-19 07:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

shouts and updates for GW premium seem to be broken again
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-15 14:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

shouts seem to be broken again in MH, ive freshly rebuilt my gaming rig with fresh windower install also, so definitely not my files lol!
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-15 14:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ok maybe they are partially working, this is really odd, it seems to work every now and then....
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-15 14:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Like 4 threads on it lol it's "unfixable" is the tl:dr

Time will "fix" it, people need to update their windowers
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-09-15 15:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

From another thread:

There was a chat packet change. The Windower team pushed out a fix, but some people haven't updated yet and are running the GW client. Shouts are crowdsourced, so until those people update, we're going to see this.

Windower updates automatically, so this is someone who logged in patch day, and never logged out.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-17 12:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

still no shout injection seems to be working for GW premium in MH
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-17 12:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure if this helps either, logged in other characters and it may give me 1 or 2 lines of shout in MH then stop, whats interesting is with one character out of mog house, the shouts are showing correctly, with the character in mog house it shows ((In-text name) then GW client seems to stop on that character, but shout is absolutely correct when out of mog house....
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-17 13:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

and final checks, starting ffxi without GW client enabled everything is fine, even the missing first letter issue is gone outside of MH and the crashing has stopped which was happening within 15-30 minutes of GW plugin stopping working inside MH, so definitely some issue there, ive deleted from windower and redownloaded logged in etc etc and same behavious, does any other GW Premium member have this working at all?
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-09-17 15:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I get normal shouts with and without Premium enabled. If anyone else is seeing issues, let me know, but from what I can tell this is definitely something with your specific setup.

That doesn't make it any less of a problem, but it does curtail my ability to actually fix it :\
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-17 15:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I get normal shouts with and without Premium enabled. If anyone else is seeing issues, let me know, but from what I can tell this is definitely something with your specific setup.

That doesn't make it any less of a problem, but it does curtail my ability to actually fix it :\

What i dont understand is that this is what was happening before i did a clean install on my laptop. Literally wiped it, rebuilt, reinstalled ffxi vanilla, then windower vanilla re-enabling all plugins/addons from scratch, and the only thing that breaks it all is GW client, with that unloaded and not running at all everything is perfect, load it and it crashes my client, i cant /shutdown without a black screen and needing to force shut, or random full closing of ffxi with no warning both in and out of MH
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-17 15:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

ok so.... deleted all GW files again including from roaming, logged in a single character and stood outside MH, downloaded gw via windower, loaded it and logged in, immediately the i was getting duplicated shouts, one would be perfect and one would either have first letter missing or it would have the (In-Text Name) box, and all shouts are as a minimum doubled or worse even out of MH.

Any ideas lol?
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-09-17 15:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Artoriusrex said: »
ok so.... deleted all GW files again including from roaming, logged in a single character and stood outside MH, downloaded gw via windower, loaded it and logged in, immediately the i was getting duplicated shouts, one would be perfect and one would either have first letter missing or it would have the (In-Text Name) box, and all shouts are as a minimum doubled or worse even out of MH.

Any ideas lol?

When i go back in MH i get single shouts now but with either first letter missing or with (In-text Name) boxes, this is both confusing and annoying lol

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7