Forum » Windower » General » Omen aliases
Omen aliases
 Asura.Zart
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2020-04-13 12:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if anyone really cares but,.. I wrote these for myself and put them onto my discord server:
Code
alias o input /echo o1 Mystical Canteen; wait 1; input /echo o2-o4 Chat Filters; wait 1; input /echo o5-o7 Omen Window; wait 1; input /echo o8-o17 Important Strategy; wait 1; input /echo o18-o21 Party & o22 Support Designations; wait 1; input /echo //oo for next page;
alias oo input /echo o23-o25 please be patient; wait 1; input /echo o26 Ready to enter?; wait 1; input /echo o27-o29 FLOOR ONE; wait 1; input /echo o30 floor one ready; wait 1; input /echo o31-o33 FLOOR TWO; wait 1; input /echo o34 floor two ready; wait 1; input /echo o35-o40 FLOOR THREE;
alias o1 input /p First, everyone talk to Incantrix and get your Mystical canteen ready please. <call21>; wait 1; input /echo o8-o16 Strategy.; wait 1; input /echo party designation o17-o20;
alias o2 input /p Next, I would like for everyone to adjust their chat filters.; wait 2; input /p I recommend filtering out PARTY and ALLIES [Attacks], [Missed Attacks], [Damage Taken],;
alias o3 input /p [Special Actions Started] and [Special Action Effects]; wait 2; input /p You can access chat filters by opening menu, push right, open config, then open chat filters.;
alias o4 input /p This is so you will be able to read my instruction and; wait 2; input /p I will also update everyone to the objectives in party chat; wait 1; input /echo o5, o6 & o7 is omen objective window. o8 is further information.;
alias o3 input /p [Special Actions Started] and [Special Action Effects]; wait 2; input /p You can access chat filters by opening menu, push right, open config, then open chat filters.;
alias o4 input /p This is so you will be able to read my instruction and; wait 2; input /p I will also update everyone to the objectives in party chat; wait 1; input /echo o5, o6 & o7 is omen objective window. o8 is further information.;
alias o5 input /echo Omen addon information; wait 1; input /p There is also a Omen addon with windower that can help you keep track of objectives;
alias o6 input /p you can open another instance of windower to download the addon "Omen," and then load it in game without logging out by typing //lua load Omen; wait 2; input /p you can open and close this small omen objective window once its downloaded and loaded by typing //omen.;
alias o7 input /p You are by no means required to download and load the omen addon,; wait 2; input /p I will update you on objectives as we go but, the omen addon can be useful; wait 1; input /echo o8, o9, o10, o11 important messages.;
alias o8 input /echo Main strategy; wait 2; input /p now I would like to go over some strategy with everyone, please listen; wait 2; /p Transended Monsters are the only ones with enough HP to complete the 30K Weapon Skill, 30K Magic Burst;
alias o9 input /p and 7 step skillchain objectives.; wait 2; input /p If we are on the 30K Weapon Skill objective,;
alias o10 input /p please help that player build TP on trash monsters by not killing the same ones he/she is gaining TP from.;
alias o11 input /p likewise, the player designated with the task to complete 30K Weapon Skills; wait 2; input /p please build 3000TP on trash monsters and use all of your job abilities to Weapon Skill a Transended.;
alias o12 input /p to increase your chance to hit 30k WS.
alias o13 input /p <call20>Again, Transended Monsters are only to be attacked by players completing these objectives:; input /p 30k Weaponskill, 30k Magic Burst, 15k Magic damage, 7 Step Skillchain and 18 Bursts.;
alias o14 input /p Please be careful and DO NOT attack Transended Monsters unless your told to. <call14>;
alias o15 input /echo DESIGNATE players who will use Dia.; wait 2; input /p for the 18 Magic burst objective we will be making Fusion Skill Chains; wait 2; so I need everyone that can burst with Dia to do so please.;
alias o16 input /p Other Objectives including:; wait 2; input /p Job ability, Weapon Skills(amount), Magical Weapon Skills(amount), Magic and 2k Melee Round; wait 2; input /p should be completed on trash monsters please.;
alias o17 input /p For the 500+ Healing objective if you have a reduced damage taken set.; wait 2; input /p Ask a healer nicely for cures, and pull a few trash monsters while in damage mitigation gear.;
alias o18 input /p Next, we need to designate objectives for each party to perform and we need to designate a healer to each party.; wait 2; input /p we need to notify our players with Dia to burst with it when we are on the Magic bursts(amount) objective;
alias o19 input /p Ideally, we need a 30k weapon skill objective party that focuses on Attack enhancements,;
alias o20 input /p  we need a Skill Chain party that can make fusion Skill Chains and attempt 7 step Skill Chain that focuses on haste, double attack and accuracy enhancements,;
alias o21 input /p and we need a 30k Magic burst and 15k nuke party that focuses on enhancing magic damage.;
alias o22 input /p Next, we will go over the role of each support jobs BRD GEO COR SMN RDM WHM DNC and what enhancements to use in their parties.;
alias o23 input /p <call20> The OBJECTIVE TIMER in omen does not start until monsters notice us; wait 2; input /p and there is plenty of time to complete all 3 floors; wait 2; input /p so please be patient, and do not rush.;
alias o24 input /p Please be patient and ask if our support jobs are ready before you start fighting monsters,;
alias o25 input /p I will also go over some strategy before we start each floor; wait 1; input /echo o26 ready check.;
alias o26 input /p Is everyone ready to enter?; input wait 2; input /echo o27 o28 o29 +o30 = FLOOR ONE;
alias o27 input /p On this first floor, please avoid pulling a mass amount of monsters; wait 2; input /p Start by pulling Transended Damselfly if you can and avoid tigers.;
alias o28 input /p If we get Normal Tigers please kill them as soon as possible, they use paralyzaga and its annoying.; wait 1; /echo specify which players are designate for major objectives;
alias o29 input /p White Mages and Healers please prioritize paralyna,; wait 2; input /p on the players completing major objectives such as: 7 step Skill Chain, 30k WS, 30k MB and 15k nuke players.; wait 1; input /echo o30 ready check.;
alias o30 input /p Is everyone ready?; wait 1; input /echo o31 o32 o33 +o34 = FLOOR TWO;
alias o31 input /p on this second floor again, please avoid pulling a mass amount of monsters.; wait 2; input /p The leeches use Area Effect Attack Down so, if we get the objective 30k Weaponskill avoid pulling leeches if you can.;
alias o32 input /p The Healer in the 30k Weapon Skill party; wait 2; you have the sole responsibility to erase the player designated for 30k WS if that arises;
alias o33 input /p The player designated for 30k WS please tell us if you need erase; wait 2; input /p the Beetles have evasion boost as well so they may need to be dispelled.; wait 1; input /echo o33 ready check;
alias o34 input /p Is everyone ready?; wait 1; input /echo o35 o36 o37 o38 o39 o40+ = FLOOR THREE;
alias o35 input /p we will start this floor moving to the left; wait 2; input /p on the Transended Rabbit I would do preferably like to do 30k WS on or 18 bursts(amount).;
alias o36 input /p If we have neither of those objective then we can try 7 step Skill Chain on it instead.; wait 2; input /p the next monster swarm after Rabbits is Mandragoras;
alias o37 input /p Mandragoras use sleepga often so,; wait 2; input /p I need one normal Mandragora and along with the Transended Mandragora please do not kill all of them;
alias o38 input /p Mandragoras are very weak to magic damage; wait 2; input /p which makes them the best targets to complete 15k nuke and 30k burst on.;
alias o39 input /p Melee's please fight Mandragoras on the far left wall; wait 2; input /p and we will complete objectives on the Transended Mandragora and one normal on the right wall, thank you.; wait 1; input /echo o40 ready check.
alias o40 input /p Is everyone ready?;

These are aliases for leading Omen job card farms. Basically an alias is a typing version of a macro so you can type //o1 and it will display a message in party chat, continue with //o2 and //o3 all the way up to //o40. /echo is a yourself only chat. I use /echo to describe what you physically need to type and as well as which aliases are for outside, and inside Omen at the beginning of floors 1, 2 and 3.
//o and //oo basically describes what each aliases is for. Eventually I will have the raw text of what to write here, but for now I have these Aliases
[+]
 Asura.Zart
By Asura.Zart 2020-04-22 22:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried to fix some of the broken spots on it, its still a work in progress but here is a updated version.
Code
alias o input /echo o1 Mystical Canteen; wait 1; input /echo o2-o4 Chat Filters; wait 1; input /echo o5-o8 Omen Window; wait 1; input /echo o9-o19 Important Strategy; wait 1; input /echo //oo for next page;
alias oo input /echo o20-o24 Designations; wait 1;/echo o25-o27 please be patient; wait 1; input /echo o28 Ready to enter?; input /echo /ooo for next page
alias ooo input /echo o29-o31 FLOOR ONE; wait 1; input /echo o32 floor one ready; wait 1; input /echo o33-o35 FLOOR TWO; wait 1; input /echo o36 floor two ready; wait 1; input /echo o37-o42 FLOOR THREE; 
alias o1 input /p First, everyone talk to Incantrix and get your Mystical canteen ready please. <call21>; wait 1; input /echo o9-o19 Strategy.; wait 1; input /echo party designation o20-o25;
alias o2 input /p Next, I would like for everyone to adjust their chat filters.; wait 2; input /p I recommend filtering out PARTY and ALLIES [Attacks], [Missed Attacks], [Damage Taken],;
alias o4 input /p This is so you will be able to read my instruction and; wait 2; input /p I will also update everyone to the objectives in party chat; wait 1; input /echo o5,o6,o7&o8 is omen objective window. o9 is further information.;
alias o5 input /echo Omen addon information; wait 1; input /p There is also a Omen addon with windower that can help you keep track of objectives;
alias o6 input /p you can open another instance of windower to download the addon "Omen," and then load it in game without logging out by typing;
alias o7 input /p //lua load Omen; wait 2; input /p you can open and close this small omen objective window once its downloaded and loaded by typing //omen.; 
alias o8 input /p You are by no means required to download and load the omen addon,; wait 2; input /p I will update you on objectives as we go but, the omen addon can be useful; wait 1; input /echo o8, o9, o10, o11 important messages.;
alias o9 input /p now I would like to go over some strategy with everyone, please listen; wait 2; input /p Transended Monsters are the only ones with enough HP to complete the 30K Weapon Skill, 30K Magic Burst;
alias o10 input /p and 7 step skillchain objectives.; wait 2; input /p If we are on the 30K Weapon Skill objective,;
alias o11 input /p please help that player build TP on trash monsters by not killing the same ones he/she is gaining TP from.;
alias o12 input /p likewise, the player designated with the task to complete 30K Weapon Skills; wait 2; input /p please build 3000TP on trash monsters and use all of your job abilities to Weapon Skill a Transended.;
alias o13 input /p to increase your chance to hit 30k WS.;
alias o14 input /p <call20>Again, Transended Monsters are only to be attacked by players completing these objectives:; input /p 30k Weaponskill, 30k Magic Burst, 15k Magic damage, 7 Step Skillchain and 18 Bursts.;
alias o15 input /p <call14>Most Importantly, Please be careful and DO NOT attack Transended Monsters unless your told to.;
alias o16 input /echo DESIGNATE players who will use Dia.; wait 2; input /p for the 18 Magic burst objective we will be making Fusion Skill Chains; wait 2; so I need everyone that can burst with Dia to do so please.;
alias o17 input /p If you a mage that can use Dia, please make a macro for it (just fast cast gear is fine)
alias o18 input /p Other Objectives including:; wait 2; input /p Job ability, Weapon Skills(amount), Magical Weapon Skills(amount), Magic and 2k Melee Round; wait 2; input /p should be completed on trash monsters please.;
alias o19 input /p For the 500+ Healing objective if you have a reduced damage taken set.; wait 2; input /p Ask a healer nicely for cures, and pull a few trash monsters while in damage mitigation gear.;
alias o20 input /p Next, we need to designate objectives for each party to perform and we need to designate a healer to each party.; wait 2; input /p we need to notify our players with Dia to burst with it when we are on the Magic bursts(amount) objective;
alias o21 input /p Ideally, we need a 30k weapon skill objective party that focuses on Attack enhancements,;
alias o22 input /p we need a Skill Chain party that can make fusion Skill Chains and attempt 7 step Skill Chain that focuses on haste, double attack and accuracy enhancements,;
alias o23 input /p and we need a 30k Magic burst and 15k nuke party that focuses on enhancing magic damage.;
alias o24 input /p Next, we will go over the role of each support jobs BRD GEO COR SMN RDM WHM DNC and what enhancements to use in their parties.;
alias o25 input /echo DESIGNATE each supports role.; wait 2; input /p <call20> The OBJECTIVE TIMER in omen does not start until monsters notice us; wait 2; input /p and there is plenty of time to complete all 3 floors; wait 2; input /p so please be patient, and do not rush.;
alias o26 input /p Please be patient and ask if our support jobs are ready before you start fighting monsters,;
alias o27 input /p I will also go over some strategy before we start each floor; wait 1; input /echo o27 ready check.;
alias o28 input /p Is everyone ready to enter?; input wait 2; input /echo o29 o30 o31 +o32 = FLOOR ONE;
alias o29 input /p On this first floor, please avoid pulling a mass amount of monsters; wait 2; input /p Start by pulling Transended Damselfly if you can and avoid tigers.;
alias o30 input /p If we get Normal Tigers please kill them as soon as possible, they use paralyzaga and its annoying.; wait 1; /echo specify which players are designate for major objectives;
alias o31 input /p White Mages and Healers please prioritize paralyna,; wait 2; input /p on the players completing major objectives such as: 7 step Skill Chain, 30k WS, 30k MB and 15k nuke players.; wait 1; input /echo o30 ready check.;
alias o32 input /p Is everyone ready?; wait 1; input /echo o33 o34 o35 +o36 = FLOOR TWO;
alias o33 input /p on this second floor again, please avoid pulling a mass amount of monsters.; wait 2; input /p The leeches use Area Effect Attack Down so, if we get the objective 30k Weaponskill avoid pulling leeches if you can.;
alias o34 input /p The Healer in the 30k Weapon Skill party; wait 2; you have the sole responsibility to erase the player designated for 30k WS if that arises;
alias o35 input /p The player designated for 30k WS please tell us if you need erase; wait 2; input /p the Beetles have evasion boost as well so they may need to be dispelled.; wait 1; input /echo o33 ready check;
alias o36 input /p Is everyone ready?; wait 1; input /echo o37 o38 o39 o40 o41 o42+ = FLOOR THREE;
alias o37 input /p we will start this floor moving to the left; wait 2; input /p on the Transended Rabbit I would do preferably like to do 30k WS on or 18 bursts(amount).;
alias o38 input /p If we have neither of those objective then we can try 7 step Skill Chain on it instead.; wait 2; input /p the next monster swarm after Rabbits is Mandragoras;
alias o39 input /p Mandragoras use sleepga often so,; wait 2; input /p I need one normal Mandragora and along with the Transended Mandragora please do not kill all of them;
alias o40 input /p Mandragoras are very weak to magic damage; wait 2; input /p which makes them the best targets to complete 15k nuke and 30k burst on.;
alias o41 input /p Melee's please fight Mandragoras on the far left wall; wait 2; input /p and we will complete objectives on the Transended Mandragora and one normal on the right wall, thank you.; wait 1; input /echo o40 ready check.
alias o42 input /p Is everyone ready?;
By missdivine 2020-04-22 23:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
alias o6 input /p you can open another instance of windower to download the addon "Omen," and then load it in game without logging out by typing //lua load Omen; wait 2; input /p you can open and close this small omen objective window once its downloaded and loaded by typing //omen.;
alias o7 input /p You are by no means required to download and load the omen addon,; wait 2; input /p I will update you on objectives as we go but, the omen addon can be useful; wait 1; input /echo o8, o9, o10, o11 important messages.;

I suggest not to type about third party programs/ or add-ons in the game, GMs can pull your logs and get you banned very easy.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-04-23 01:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

GMs don't ban for ***unless you literally use profanity in yell...
I openly admit to using all 3rd party stuff and don't hide the fact I botted every single job + my 2 mules multiples jobs to master and not once have I got banned or jailed for 3rd party software or botting.

Even when the mass bannings were going on I was chilling afk botting actually hoping to get taken out, but nope.

Literally I've been banned once in last 3-4 years since I've been back and ONLY because I told some dude to *** off in yell.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-04-23 02:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiraj said: »
I openly admit to using all 3rd party stuff and don't hide the fact I botted every single job + my 2 mules multiples jobs to master and not once have I got banned or jailed for 3rd party software or botting.

Even when the mass bannings were going on I was chilling afk botting actually hoping to get taken out, but nope.

Literally I've been banned once in last 3-4 years since I've been back and ONLY because I told some dude to *** off in yell.

You're wrong.
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-04-23 04:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

As much as I'd like to believe this, it's far from true. Yes, profanity in public channels will definitely get you jailed, but so will breaking any of the ToS, including talks about add-ons. You don't even have to say you use it. Even just mentioning them, let alone telling or advising people to use them/download/distribute them will do the trick.

Quote:

I would definitely remove those lines from your alias' if you care about your account whatsoever. Anyone that sees this forum or hears about this can get a hair up their ***, decide to report you real quick, and that's all folks. Just a recommendation, though! :)
By missdivine 2020-04-23 06:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

This is NOT true, countless of players (including myself) have been banned for teleporting without maintenance mode, speed hack like a noob, and blatantly using claiming bots and such if you get reported. They do pull chatlogs from you to execute LM-17 if they find anything related to third party programs to support the ban execution, GMs disclosed this info to you if you chat with them, you must be new like the OP .
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-04-23 09:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m actually with Shiraj on this one. Pretty much the exact same thing and have never been touched. Every one of my jobs are mastered and I have never ever been in a CP Party.

missdivine said: »
This is NOT true, countless of players (including myself) have been banned for teleporting without maintenance mode, speed hack like a noob, and blatantly using claiming bots and such if you get reported. They do pull chatlogs from you to execute LM-17 if they find anything related to third party programs to support the ban execution, GMs disclosed this info to you if you chat with them, you must be new like the OP

Yeahhhh idk. There are lots of known bots that are STILL HERE and have been active on Asura for years. If you got caught for flee-hacking maybe you did it in front of someone? I never touch the POS-mods if there’s anyone in detection range if that helps any. Hell, there’s even been afew basket-cases here on Asura lately reporting literally anyone that says they use windower or gearswap and spams them with tells and yells calling them cheaters lol. Not even with the witch-hunts is SE doing anything.

I’m convinced that SE simply cannot be bothered to care unless you’re FLYING in town without a care or dropping racial slurs in yells (that’s how a player named Boogerballs got banned on Asura, too many N-Bombs), you’d have to practically be begging for it. I feel like a GM won’t even look at you unless you have at least 10 reports on you lol
By missdivine 2020-04-23 09:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Yandaime said: »

I’m actually with Shiraj on this one. Pretty much the exact same thing and have never been touched. Every one of my jobs are mastered and I have never ever been in a CP Party.

This is NOT true, countless of players (including myself) have been banned for teleporting without maintenance mode, speed hack like a noob, and blatantly using claiming bots and such if you get reported. They do pull chatlogs from you to execute LM-17 if they find anything related to third party programs to support the ban execution, GMs disclosed this info to you if you chat with them, you must be new like the OP

Yeahhhh idk. There are lots of known bots that are STILL HERE and have been active on Asura for years. If you got caught for flee-hacking maybe you did it in front of someone? I never touch the POS-mods if there’s anyone in detection range if that helps any. Hell, there’s even been afew basket-cases here on Asura lately reporting literally anyone that says they use windower or gearswap and spams them with tells and yells calling them cheaters lol. Not even with the witch-hunts is SE doing anything.

I’m convinced that SE simply cannot be bothered to care unless you’re FLYING in town without a care or dropping racial slurs in yells (that’s how a player named Boogerballs got banned on Asura, too many N-Bombs), you’d have to practically be begging for it. I feel like a GM won’t even look at you unless you have at least 10 reports on you lol
white-knighting around won't help you, we all know tons of bots just got banned recently and tons of accounts for byald farming as well before. We all know everyone gets banned for speed hacking very easy even if you auto turn it off if a player is detected, again this is very old and shitloads of players have been banned for this, I'm done.
 Valefor.Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-04-23 10:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

white-knighting around won't help you
I admitted guilt? Wouldn't that be the exact opposite of White-Knighting?

we all know tons of bots just got banned recently and tons of accounts for byald farming as well before
Actually unless I missed something the only mass banning thats happened in years was for those involved with Dyna-Medal Duping.

We all know everyone gets banned for speed hacking very easy even if you auto turn it off if a player is detected
This hasn't been true for years. More than a decade in fact. Food for thought, Clipping became HUGE when NNI was introduced because SE goofed on the event design and made it nigh-impossible to beat consistently without flee hacking. Thousands of people were clipping everywhere and they banned/jailed all of what? 20 people across all servers? I ***you not, this is so low on their priority list it's not even funny. Tanaka (It was Tanaka right?) is no longer running this game, Special Task Force does not exist anymore lol. If you got caught, I bet it was years ago when they gave a damn.

Hell, there are youtube channels with 3rd-party tool tutorials ffs. BLATANT violation of ToS across the board ALONG WITH making yourself the easiest damn target the world has ever seen and.. nothing.. lol. They don't care. We are paying their subscription fee and as long as we don't rock the boat, they have no reason to care. There simply is no conflict of interest for SE.

Now I'm not trying to tell everyone to go around cheating and blah blah blah, I'm just saying that you don't have to be afraid to try things. The game's 18 years old, as long as you aren't bothering others, have fun.
[+]
By Felgarr 2020-04-23 12:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

white-knighting around won't help you
I admitted guilt? Wouldn't that be the exact opposite of White-Knighting?

we all know tons of bots just got banned recently and tons of accounts for byald farming as well before
Actually unless I missed something the only mass banning thats happened in years was for those involved with Dyna-Medal Duping.

We all know everyone gets banned for speed hacking very easy even if you auto turn it off if a player is detected
This hasn't been true for years. More than a decade in fact. Food for thought, Clipping became HUGE when NNI was introduced because SE goofed on the event design and made it nigh-impossible to beat consistently without flee hacking. Thousands of people were clipping everywhere and they banned/jailed all of what? 20 people across all servers? I ***you not, this is so low on their priority list it's not even funny. Tanaka (It was Tanaka right?) is no longer running this game, Special Task Force does not exist anymore lol. If you got caught, I bet it was years ago when they gave a damn.

Hell, there are youtube channels with 3rd-party tool tutorials ffs. BLATANT violation of ToS across the board ALONG WITH making yourself the easiest damn target the world has ever seen and.. nothing.. lol. They don't care. We are paying their subscription fee and as long as we don't rock the boat, they have no reason to care. There simply is no conflict of interest for SE.

Now I'm not trying to tell everyone to go around cheating and blah blah blah, I'm just saying that you don't have to be afraid to try things. The game's 18 years old, as long as you aren't bothering others, have fun.

If you value your accounts or time, do not listen to this guy. (Please don't be stupid folks. If a GM pulls your logs for even the slightest infraction, say, griefing or calling someone names/foul langauge, they can choose to ban you for anything they find as a result of that query).

(Analogy: Yes, not every cop pulls you over for a busted tail light, but if they do, do you want to get pinched for what you have in the trunk / glove box? For the wise ***: We don't have protection against search/seizure in FFXI, so be smart ...or be the closest approximation to smart that you can be).
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-04-23 13:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

This is NOT true, countless of players (including myself) have been banned for teleporting without maintenance mode, speed hack like a noob, and blatantly using claiming bots and such if you get reported.

I've probably been reported more times than most people on this game mostly due to the fact I piss everyone off. I honestly don't believe ***most people say on this forum. I use everything under the sun. I even went AFK in Mhaura after I Tako'd flying in the air for few hours by mistake, ran around town at 200% quite often tbh, still do it now, because who cares.

I just recently done missions on my mules, did I do them legit? *** no. I teleported my *** through that without GM Mode, without maintenance mode.

If a GM wants you banned, you will get banned lol. But saying it's over 1 thing is dumb. How haven't I been touched yet and the other 10000000000000 bots non-stop farming ***?

Then how wasn't I banned? I literally left my PC on for weeks on end botting CP in outer Raz for me, my friends and even offered some random people in yell if they wanted it. That is why I'm not believing half the people on here that they got banned for using an addon or w/e.

I stopped caring if I got banned a while ago so maybe that's why, eh? Somehow last longer than people who actually want their account.
[+]
 Asura.Zart
By Asura.Zart 2020-04-23 16:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I suggest not to type about third party programs/ or add-ons in the game, GMs can pull your logs and get you banned very easy.

to be fair there's a lot of people that use windower for its benefits and I think your argument is invalid. is square enix really going to ban everyone that uses gear swap? like really?
By NynJa 2020-04-23 17:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats not what he said tho.
By Felgarr 2020-04-23 17:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The longer I play this game, the more I feel like I'm stuck in a perpetual loop. I'm trapped watching some poor soul repeat these steps below over and over. The words and the names vary, but without fail, every step stays the same.

[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-04-23 20:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »
The longer I play this game, the more I feel like I'm stuck in a perpetual loop. I'm trapped watching some poor soul repeat these steps below over and over. The words and the names vary, but without fail, every step stays the same.

Most of the time you are 100% right. I know I will get banned, eventually, but whatever. I've got nothing to do on ffxi except help people who don't deserve it. I did consider doing a "Boogerballs" approach and just yell some next level ***, although I'd be avoiding the racism side of it. But only reason I haven't is cos people who I speak to on ffxi. Having such good friends is the only reason I haven't purposefully got myself banned so I'm just waiting for it to happen semi-naturally.

One thing I don't understand is why people keep coming back after doing that entire cycle. Self control must be tough, huh.

Also could you explain the Script Kiddie and Write own packets side of the chart lmao. Haven't heard the term script kiddie since those Call of Duty lobbies where someone was gonna boot you offline lol. How would that term fit in with ffxi?

I like this chart lol. Could name so many who got banned then came back.
By Felgarr 2020-04-23 20:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »

Most of the time you are 100% right. I know I will get banned, eventually, but whatever. I've got nothing to do on ffxi except help people who don't deserve it. I did consider doing a "Boogerballs" approach and just yell some next level ***, although I'd be avoiding the racism side of it. But only reason I haven't is cos people who I speak to on ffxi. Having such good friends is the only reason I haven't purposefully got myself banned so I'm just waiting for it to happen semi-naturally.

One thing I don't understand is why people keep coming back after doing that entire cycle. Self control must be tough, huh.

Also could you explain the Script Kiddie and Write own packets side of the chart lmao. Haven't heard the term script kiddie since those Call of Duty lobbies where someone was gonna boot you offline lol. How would that term fit in with ffxi?

I like this chart lol. Could name so many who got banned then came back.

Sure, a script kiddie is older term for a person who uses existing computer scripts or code to hack into computers, lacking the expertise to write their own. (in this case, it's mostly Lua code).

The 'write my own packets with a magnetized needle' is a joke filled with bravado and bragging about about how elite or skilled is with tech. (The magnetized needle is a reference to how spinning hard drives work to write 0's and 1's to the spinning disk platters of the hard drive, which also uses a motor and magnetized needle).
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-24 01:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is essentially people saying they bragged about putting a bullet in a revolver and pulled the trigger twice and theyre still alive, therefore the bullet must be a dud and russian roulette is perfectly safe and fine.

Yes, SE really doesnt care about much anymore. If they did, theyd lose all income from the game. They arent going to ban you just because you use third party programs or whatever.

That doesnt mean they wont do so if they receive enough complaints, or because a GM decided to be an *** one day and your name looked funny. Theres no need to give them easy excess ammo.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-04-24 01:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Theres no need to give them easy excess ammo.
That’s perfectly fair. To that I (only me personally) say they can come and get me whenever they’re ready.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [130 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Zart
By Asura.Zart 2020-08-31 21:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

updated the alias code a few times:
Code
alias o input /echo 1 Canteen; wait 1; input /echo 2-10 Chat Filters; wait 1; input /echo 11-17 Omen Window; wait 1; input /echo 18-29 Strategy; wait 1; input /echo 31-34 magic burst; wait 1; input /echo 35-37 other objectives; wait 1; input /echo 38-43 15K magic; wait 1; input /echo 44-48 objective timer;
alias oo input /echo 49-58 FLOOR ONE; wait 1; input /echo 59-69 FLOOR TWO; 
alias ooo input /echo 70-80 FLOOR THREE; wait 1; input /echo 81-82 Mandragora sleepga 

alias o1 input /p First, everyone talk to Incantrix and get your Mystical canteen ready please. <call21>; wait 1; input /echo part 1 END.
alias o2 input /p Next, I would like for everyone to adjust their chat filters.; 
alias o3 input /p I recommend filtering out PARTY and ALLIES [Attacks], [Missed Attacks], [Damage Taken],;
alias o4 input /p [Special Actions Started] and [Special Action Effects].; 
alias o5 input /p You can access chat filters by opening the menu, push right, open config, then open chat filters.; 
alias o6 input /p It is also important for you to help me communicate through party chat as well.; 
alias o7 input /p Please ask for assistance and make your actions clear in party chat.; 
alias o8 input /p I will try to give instructions and updates to objectives in chat as we go; 
alias o9 input /p but, I can get busy trying to perform objectives myself;
alias o10 input /p and It helps if you can be self efficient.; wait 1; input /echo part 2 END.
alias o11 input /p Which brings me to the next point,;
alias o12 input /p there is also a Omen addon with windower that can help you keep track of objectives.;
alias o13 input /p You can open another instance of windower to download the addon OMEN and then load it in game without logging out by typing:;
alias o14 input /p /console lua load omen; 
alias o15 input /p You can open and close this small omen objective window once its downloaded and loaded by typing:;
alias o16 input /p /console omen; 
alias o17 input /p The omen addon is useful, it helps to clairify what objectives need to be done.; wait 1; input /echo part 3 END
alias o18 input /p Now I would like to go over some strategy with everyone, please listen:<call21>; 
alias o19 input /p Transended Monsters are the only ones with enough HP to complete the 30K Weapon Skill, 30K Magic Burst;
alias o20 input /p and 7 step skillchain objectives.; 
alias o21 input /p If we are on the 30K Weapon Skill objective,;
alias o22 input /p Please help that player build TP on normal monsters by NOT KILLING the same ones he/she is gaining TP from.;
alias o23 input /p Likewise, the player designated with the task to complete 30K Weapon Skills:; 
alias o24 input /p please build 3000TP on normal monsters then, Weapon Skill a Transended.;
alias o25 input /p to increase your chance to hit the 30k Weaponskill Objective,; 
alias o26 input /p Closing a skillchain will boost damage and can help you hit the 30K WS objective easier;
alias o27 input /p <call20>Again, Transended Monsters are only to be attacked by players completing these objectives:; 
alias o28 input /p 30k Weaponskill, 30k Magic Burst, 7 Step Skillchain and 18 Bursts.;
alias o29 input /p PLEASE be CAREFUL and DO NOT attack Transended Monsters unless your trying to complete one of the above objectives.; wait 1; input /echo part 4 END
alias o30 input /p for the 18 Magic burst objective we will be making Fusion Skill Chains; 
alias o31 input /p so I need everyone that can burst with Dia or Flash to do so please.;
alias o32 input /p If you a Mage that can use Dia, please make a macro for it now with fast cast gear <call21>;
alias o33 input /p you can actually burst fusion skillchains twice if you macro in enough fast cast gear to Dia,;
alias o34 input /p with the proper timing.; wait 1; input /echo part 5 END
alias o35 input /p Other Objectives including:;
alias o36 input /p Job ability, Weapon Skills(amount), Magical Weapon Skills(amount), Spells and 2k Melee Round;  
alias o37 input /p should be completed on normal monsters please.; wait 1; input /echo part 6 END
alias o38 input /p If we get the 15k magic nuke objective, It is preferable to complete it on a normal monsters as well.
alias o39 input /p If I claim a normal monster for 15k Magic Nuke, I will try to announce it in party chat:; 
alias o40 input /p "Target" is MINE. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK! <call21>; 
alias o41 input /p they have just enough HP to do 15k damage to so, I need a normal monster at 100% HP to be able to 15k nuke it.; 
alias o42 input /p Their magic defense is lower as well so it makes it easier to hit 15k.;
alias o43 input /p and I need everyone here to listen and cooperate please.; wait 1; input /echo part 7 END
alias o44 input /p <call20> The OBJECTIVE TIMER in omen does not start until we get aggro on each floor,; 
alias o45 input /p The objective timer only last a few minutes, after we get aggro.
alias o46 input /p there is plenty of time to complete all 3 floors; 
alias o47 input /p Please be patient and ask if our supports are ready before you start fighting monsters,;
alias o48 input /p and I will also go over some strategy pertaining to each floor before we start it; wait 1; input /echo part 8 END. NEXT FLOOR ONE 
alias o49 input /p On this first floor, PLEASE PULL MONSTERS ONE AT A TIME; 
alias o50 input /p Start by pulling Transended Damselfly and avoid tigers.;
alias o51 input /p If we get Normal Tigers PLEASE KILL THEM as soon as possible, they use paralyzaga and its annoying.;
alias o52 input /p White Mages and Healers:;
alias o53 input /p please prioritize paralyna,; 
alias o54 input /p on players completing major objectives such as: 7 step Skill Chain, 30k WS, 30k MB and 15k nuke players.;
alias o55 input /p Everyone Else:
alias o56 input /p Make sure you use weak WS on the flies if necessary, but strong WS on tigers to clean them out.;
alias o57 input /p If we need 15k nuke we will need to do so on a normal Fly, I will try to keep you posted.;
alias o58 input /p Lets pull the Transended Damselfly and see what objectives we get; wait 1; input /echo part 9/FLOOR 1 END --- NEXT FLOOR TWO
alias o59 input /p On this second floor again, PLEASE PULL MONSTERS ONE AT A TIME.; 
alias o60 input /p AVOID PULLING LEECHES please because they Area Effect Attack Down; 
alias o61 input /p they could be troublesome if we get the objective 30k Weaponskill objective.;
alias o62 input /p The Healer in the 30k Weapon Skill party:; 
alias o63 input /p you have the sole responsibility to erase the player designated for 30k WS if that arises; 
alias o64 input /p The player designated for 30k WS: 
alias o65 input /p please tell us if you need erase;
alias o66 input /p Bards and Red Mages: 
alias o67 input /p the Beetles have evasion boost as well so, they may need Dispel or Finale;
alias o68 input /p Distract would help a lot on them as well as they seem to have high evasion.; 
alias o69 input /p Lets pull the Transended Beetle first, and see what objectives we get.; wait 1; /input /echo part 10/FLOOR TWO END --- NEXT FLOOR THREE
alias o70 input /p On this Third Floor again, PLEASE PULL MONSTERS ONE AT A TIME.; 
alias o71 input /p we will start this floor moving to the left and we will pull the Transended Rabbit first.
alias o72 input /p the Rabbits do a lot of aoe damage.;  
alias o73 input /p If we have the [10x]+500 Cure objective, rabbits are the best monsters to get it done fast;
alias o74 input /p so I will need everyone to help getting that objective done first, if we have it. <call21>
alias o75 input /p instead of killing them.
alias o76 input /p the objectives I want to do on the Transended Rabbit, 
alias o77 input /p is 30k Weapon Skill, 18 Bursts(amount) or 6 Skillchains(7 steps);
alias o78 input /p If we have the 30K magic burst objective, I will want to do it on the Transended Mandragora.;
alias o79 input /p If we have the 15k nuke objective, I will want to do it on a NORMAL LIZARD;
alias o80 input /p lets pull the Transended Rabbit and see what objectives we get; wait 1; input /echo part 11 END/FLOOR THREE; wait 2; input /echo 81+82 = During Rabbits
alias o81 input /p the next monster swarm after Rabbits is Mandragoras;
alias o82 input /p Mandragoras use sleepga often, try to avoid overlapping aoes and spread out. <call21>
alias v input /p <t> is MINE! PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK!!! <call21>;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2020-08-31 22:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

But if he does that, who will play with him?
 Asura.Zart
By Asura.Zart 2020-08-31 23:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I have experienced one problem when i put → arrows into scripts they always come out s japanese/chinese characters in game is there any way to have the console reconize arrow symbols without copy pasting them directly into game?

←↑ ↓→

★☆
▲△

these are all verified to work in game but they only work if you control+c copy and Control+V paste them into macros or the chat prompt.. it would be nice if they could work from scripts or luas or something though,
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2020-09-01 01:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Transcended*