Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Nashira Gages Asura
Nashira Gages Asura
 Asura.Kaych
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kaych
By Asura.Kaych 2009-10-19 18:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Pliiiiiz, somebody let me lot Ultima's claw for Nashira Gages:) I am willing to pay good gil^_- Anyone in Asura that can help? :D
 Bahamut.Branwen
Server: Bahamut
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-10-20 12:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck getting them to drop. I've gone 7 or 8 runs now and theyve still not appeared :(
 Asura.Kaych
By Asura.Kaych 2009-10-21 14:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah ; ; Sux that the droprate is so lame ; ;
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-10-21 14:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

do what I did kaych.
Join a limbus shell only to have some *** get bumped infront of you for them, then when they lot them listen to how they say they'll never be used because his lootwhoring *** is on PLD and he never even uses his SMN anymore :D :D :D

well ok, don't do that... but I do wish you luck in trying to get a pair!
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-10-21 15:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww... Poor Israfel. ; ;

I'd take good care of you. <3
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-10-21 15:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and the husband have given up, last shell put a really bad taste in our mouth.
If the nashy gages wasn't the worst of it, it came time for an omega run.
Feet dropped and 2 people got passed over who had priority for one of the leader's friends. They told T that he didn't have enough attendance (His % had dropped a little in the last couple weeks, but he'd been going for 6months + without being allowed to lot anything & He'd just started up a weekend class for V.Tech/TV production so couldn't make both runs each week anymore) so the leader told him he couldn't lot til he started skipping class... I find it hilarious that they don't bother telling people they can't lot ***until after the run, just to make sure they milk people for help =_=

Now I'm gettin all angry XD lol... /runs to find sweet food
 Asura.Kaych
By Asura.Kaych 2009-10-21 21:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol IsraXD

I would get PISSED!! Events like this brings the worst out of ppl. T totally deserved them.

Btw, that is a real picture of you, right? Lookin good^_-
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-21 22:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

HK gets claws like nothing tbh.

Last 3 Ultimas, we got 3 claws...

I got the first one, I think the other 2 went free lot because not a lot of SMNs in the shell. I don't remember, its been a while (since we have a bigger demand of Omega drops than we do Ultima, but thats changing now).

As far as I know at least 2 SMNs in my shell still need these gloves. Maybe 3. Maybe 4.

My advice would be, join an endgame LS that "sells" their claws to members in exchange of points. Earn those points, get the claw, be happy. You never know, you might like that shell. Don't join a "limbus only" shell because 9 times out of 10 its not a "limbus only" its "Omega only." Don't join an endgame shell that either seperates their points based by events, sell the claw for gil, or have a list on specific items. You would be waiting for a very long time for your claw then.
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-10-22 02:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

XD yes kaych, that's me D:
Me and T are giving up for a long time, I think until FF14 comes out and most of the dinks *hopefully* will move on and give us a chance at doing stuff without being surrounded by ***.... ehh well, we can but dream!

oh, before I forget.... APPELSIN!!! <3 and possibly a Frosk too XD
 Bahamut.Branwen
Server: Bahamut
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-10-22 08:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky you Kporg..... I swear if you have no smn in the alliance it'll drop. Sods law /sigh
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-22 09:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

People tend to do Omega more than Ultima because of Omega's drops are much more useful. Only Nash gloves and Nash legs are useful, and I say Nash legs with an extreme bias (mostly because I got a pair already).
 Ifrit.Jamesglogan
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Jamesglogan 2009-10-22 09:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Isa do what I did. Start your own shell. I haven't done this for Limbus yet but its simple enough. Pull the maps and pulls from wiki. Get a groupd of 10-12 people. Setup a fair and balanced system. And everyone wins.

I started my dyna shell, people make a average of 90k a run. I lot all currency and sell it and split it with everyone attending. It's cake to run your own shell.
By kaych 2009-10-24 03:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I got a /tell from some guy that is doing limbus^^ If there is no SMNs that needs it, he is willing to sell the Nashira Gages to me:)

So mebe I will get lucky XD
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-10-24 03:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Jamesglogan said:
Isa do what I did. Start your own shell. I haven't done this for Limbus yet but its simple enough. Pull the maps and pulls from wiki. Get a groupd of 10-12 people. Setup a fair and balanced system. And everyone wins.

I started my dyna shell, people make a average of 90k a run. I lot all currency and sell it and split it with everyone attending. It's cake to run your own shell.

I'd love to lol, but I have a hectic work week and plus, it's -really- hard on asura to find a decent group of people that play around the same time I do. I find it amusing for you to say it's 'cake to run your own shell', it's cake as long as it doesn't revolve around people arguing over who gets priority on what.
And THEN you have to deal with the pople that don't feel like showing up because you're wanting to pop ultima for a change, instead of freaking omega...

really isn't that simple, is it?

As soon as gear becomes involved it's a whole different ballgame, instead of dyna for example where there's multiple pieces of relic per run (if you're not unfortunate), you're looking at maybe 1-2 pieces of homam and then having to deal with people whining because any point system that doesn't place them as first in line won't be 'fair'.

Of course your dyna shell is going great, everyone is getting cash at the end of each run e_e lol, take away the cash and there's a huge incentive to not want to play nice.

I'm... gonna stop rambling on, I'm tired @_@
[+]
By kaych 2009-10-25 20:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay! :D He said yes to letting me lot the Claw :)

Srsly, if we win and this drop, I. I.... I will.. cry of joy:)
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2009-11-08 15:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, who is it? Do they offer Seraweels as well?