New Transferee To Bahumut Looking For Active LS.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » New transferee to Bahumut looking for active LS.
New transferee to Bahumut looking for active LS.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 05:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Changing to assuran discussion thread in 3...2...1...
By SimonSes 2020-03-04 06:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Granis said: »
Hi there, I'm Granis, i recently moved to Bahumut and i'm looking for a LS who might be able to help me run stuff/gear/etc.

the job i have the most gear on is WHM, in terms of being able to attend endgame, but even that's not gear the greatest, and i'm trying to work to gear other jobs as well, but i've been struggling with being able to get into groups or getting anything done solo, so i'd appreciate some help find a group/ls to run with! I'm EST so i'm most active in the evenings at EST time but i've been known to play late as well. Thanks for your time.

You can try to contact Sentai. I know he is trying to do at least well organized Dynamis runs and afaik also Aeonic runs. He usually shouts to fill the spots, so I think he should have room for those events. Unfortunately I couldnt confirm that info, because Sentai is afk now.
 Bahamut.Dracothic
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Dracothic
By Bahamut.Dracothic 2020-03-04 06:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit me up in game I'll get you setup with a shell if our times are a good fit.

We run Omen Monday & Thursday 9:00 Est and Dynamis D Sunday and Wednesday 9:00 Est.

Sunday runs are usualy light on attendance so we tend to focus on farming/fun but hope too change to wave 3 runs soon.

Wednesday is our "serious" run and we have been regularly been clearing wave 3. Forewarning wed runs have been quite full so slots are not always available.

Beyond that we have an active player base doing almost all other content Delve, SV, Ambu, Geas Feat ect...

If you Interested I am generaly online semi AFK 10am-6pm Est and back online closer too event times.