Is Anyone Mercing Lilith?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Is anyone mercing Lilith?
Is anyone mercing Lilith?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Prong 2019-12-02 19:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
There is nothing easier in this game than getting gil. And it's never been easier than right now to get gil. It's easy^easy

A) Not everyone multi-boxes (like myself).

B) Not everyone who multi-boxes is very good at it. At least, good enough to solo (multi-boxing) things such as Dyna D, D+ Ambu...even some I know can't multi-box Vagary.

C) Not everyone who multi-boxes or does not is able to write a script whenever they want to farm sparks while they sleep.

So no, getting the amount of gil that it would require to get someone skilled to merc Lillith for you is not that easy. Maybe easy for you, for me or for a skilled multi-boxer, but this fella said he can't even solo the BC on E. That doesn't sound like someone who can just farm up 200 mill+ for a few pieces of Malignance on a dime.
 Asura.Okhryeny
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Okhryeny 2019-12-02 19:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I only started last week on farming the set because the wait time was ridiculous (still 20 min wait at peak times) only do 7 runs a day or if I'm off work 14+ until I get bored and I've gotten head hands earring sword and staff all on ve
[+]
By geigei 2019-12-03 00:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
20-30M a piece is definitely worth it and fair to charge if you're going to floor it anyway.
I'm not giving nubs malignance for 20-30m.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-12-03 02:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
20-30M a piece is definitely worth it and fair to charge if you're going to floor it anyway.

It is really a pretty simple question of math.

20-30 mil is totally normal for many Su3 pieces that at most are getting used on 3 jobs. And most of the pieces are really only solid for 1-2 jobs even if there are more that can equip it.

Malignance gear is without question incredibly functional. Its best in slot for -DT builds in almost every slot for all 10 jobs that can equip it. Its amazing melee gear for a hybrid set for over half of them. Several pieces are great midshot sets for obviously RNG and COR, and could make the argument for THF midshot sets (yes, many people do use a crossbow when soloing on THF). And its just the bee's knees for its meva, and can't be beat even by great Su3 sets for meva like Oshosi+1 and Kenda+1. Those sets do provide some interesting benefits that can't be gotten in other places- I'm talking straight apples to apples meva.

50mil per piece I would say is a lot more in line with the value of the pieces. I know I wouldn't agree to merc a specific piece for less than that- no way to know the number of runs required. If someone wanted 5/5, then I'd consider knocking it down because its a helluva lot easier to just say we're getting SOME malignance drop vs. a SPECIFIC malignance drop.
By geigei 2019-12-03 03:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Price need to be made not only for how good the piece is but also the rarity/random.
Also, how to manage drops the buyer is not willing to buy?
Ex: client wants 2-3 pieces of malignance, during runs earring,daybreak,etc drop, I have all of them, do I give them away for free? Make buyer pass and floor it?
By kishr 2019-12-03 03:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the dumbest comment ever.....
I walk into a store looking for a bag of chips,
But the store clerk say I gotta buy everything else also too.
Gtfo with that ***....
By Chimerawizard 2019-12-03 03:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not charge them for clearing the fight with at least TH4 on VD?
Where they keep all the drops.
What would you charge then?
not-asura zerg just lilith price:
not-asura 3x spritewarden price:
asura 3x spritewarden price:

Post deleted by User.
By Chimerawizard 2019-12-03 04:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dexterm said: »
First, SPITEwarden. I don't know how many ppl have said sprite now but I can't take it anymoreeeeeeeeee!
WARDEN!

It's just what we always called them for fun... and eventually forgot the real name wasn't sprite.
By geigei 2019-12-03 04:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

kishr said: »
That's the dumbest comment ever.....
I walk into a store looking for a bag of chips,
But the store clerk say I gotta buy everything else also too.
Gtfo with that ***....
You talking to me? cause my question is legit. Also comparing chips from a store with online gaming...

Post deleted by User.
By geigei 2019-12-03 04:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but really, if you're going to floor it anyway? I'd give it away personally, I hate to see things floor.
I know, its a waste but then again you see people geared up that sux balls, rather see them in ronfaure learning how to engage a rabbit.
[+]
By kishr 2019-12-03 06:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Terms should be set at the beginning, if a item drops that you aren't after but drops and you want that item after the fact before it hits the floor, the fee is half priced or its #mil or #mil. Simple ***.

Also this dude asking a merc not a 5 page bs rant about who *** your grandmother on the way giving you cookies into her basement for you.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2019-12-03 06:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but really, if you're going to floor it anyway? I'd give it away personally, I hate to see things floor.
I know, its a waste but then again you see people geared up that sux balls, rather see them in ronfaure learning how to engage a rabbit.
Not selling them gear isn't going to send them to ronfaure.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-12-03 06:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Or, if you're complaining about having to do 200+ VE fights and complaining about the WAIT TIMES, then you might have something hehe. That's a lot of wasted time staring at the lonely walls of Selbina that could be better spent staring at the pretty boats in Mhaura right?

Savage.

By kishr 2019-12-03 06:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

So your saying your 2 years over the required age to play this game?

Post deleted by User.
By kishr 2019-12-03 07:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Grow a pussy, then continue more rants.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Aldolol 2019-12-03 07:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and the person who are running this to get 5/5 are both needing feet. I shout to sell body, head, legs and hands for 20M each if you wanna just sit and chill or you can't do VE or E for whatever reason. Rather this than stuff hitting the floor or my mule who is a perma WHM and always will be, if other stuff drops it just goes free.

A lot of people seem fine with this.
 Bahamut.Minimuse
Server: Bahamut
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-12-03 08:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Malignance gear is without question incredibly functional. Its best in slot for -DT builds in almost every slot for all 10 jobs that can equip it. Its amazing melee gear for a hybrid set for over half of them. Several pieces are great midshot sets for obviously RNG and COR, and could make the argument for THF midshot sets (yes, many people do use a crossbow when soloing on THF). And its just the bee's knees for its meva, and can't be beat even by great Su3 sets for meva like Oshosi+1 and Kenda+1. Those sets do provide some interesting benefits that can't be gotten in other places- I'm talking straight apples to apples meva.

Cele <3

The Malignance set inspired me to get another Rostam to offhand. It makes for a much tankier DD COR. I barely take AOE damage from Azi Dhaka. If I need fast beads, I go solo Azi under 5 mins on COR. Great stuff if playing DD Cor on Sealed Fate master trial for the times a COR ends up temp tank from frequent hate reset mechanics.

If I need come THF/drk to help friends with Lilith HTBF, I'm rocking Ullr to help with distance damage and TH8 in Malignance set.

This lucky taru, still helps friends on whatever level even though I've had the entire set for awhile. If anyone is on Bahamut and still needs help with Lilith, you are welcome to befriend me.
[+]