Forum » FFXIAH.com » News » Site Updated - 2019.11.15
Site Updated - 2019.11.15
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-30 23:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can limit it in some way, other than extremely rare cases (maat's cap) to just weapon slots. I would not even attempt or care about trying to track armor augments.

It's not even reasonable to try to assign a value to anything that isn't static.

Honestly, there is no difference between a rank 1 Chango and a rank 15 chango. You really don't need to check what the augment is, just that one exists. That they have gained the ability to augment.

(And no I don't think anything strictly bought, divergance weapons, +2 necks deserve a value of any kind)
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-30 23:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have a R15 Orcfucker Battleaxe though?

And yeah, all augments on random ***: probably a no. Just titles from Dyna or the REMA augments (if say they JPd it) would be plenty, sans SU weapons/jse necks.

Tracking shields though, mmm.
By Felgarr 2019-12-01 04:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Entries are never removed.
Oh ***.

Feels like a bit of a hack, but it's the least stress/change on the system and fulfills the required objective of "track R15s separately".
Yeah, minimally viable, minimum viable product (MVMVP). I get it.
 Fenrir.Surgator
Server: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2019-12-01 22:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

really good job that most of it work!

I was wondering tho. I see that they can track my job and my craft but they didn't change my mission and achivement for mission! wasn'T this the same pattern for those to?

Anyways good jobbb for everything!
By Jetackuu 2019-12-01 23:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Surgator said: »
wasn'T this the same pattern for those to?
no
By Draylo 2019-12-01 23:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

What I find incredibly sad, is the one of the most difficult/time consuming achievements, and one of the most costly in the day, is gone. When nobody had AG, then after that update it was essentially wiped from the system. Nobody would ever know who created an original AG unless it was a shield.
 Bahamut.Archillect
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Archillect 2019-12-01 23:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Idiot Boy said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
What is the relax page

https://www.ffxiah.com/relax
Is this the page you get redirected to if you get suspended from the forums
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-12-02 11:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Archillect said: »
Idiot Boy said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
What is the relax page

https://www.ffxiah.com/relax
Is this the page you get redirected to if you get suspended from the forums

Not the worst suggestion

Draylo said: »
What I find incredibly sad, is the one of the most difficult/time consuming achievements, and one of the most costly in the day, is gone. When nobody had AG, then after that update it was essentially wiped from the system. Nobody would ever know who created an original AG unless it was a shield.

This isn't impossible to scavenge up, though. We store the date that a piece of equipment is scanned, so all I'd have to do is run a query to find any of the relevant object IDs with a scan date before the "everyone gets a glow" patch hit.

Fenrir.Surgator said: »
I was wondering tho. I see that they can track my job and my craft but they didn't change my mission and achivement for mission! wasn'T this the same pattern for those to?

Missions aren't tracked by GW. Fixing that is a work in progress.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-12-04 00:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

This isn't impossible to scavenge up, though. We store the date that a piece of equipment is scanned, so all I'd have to do is run a query to find any of the relevant object IDs with a scan date before the "everyone gets a glow" patch hit.

That would be neat honestly lol. Even SE just completely erased that accomplishment from history. They gave Ebisu and Lu Shangs a numbered system but didn't care to tweak their code for REMA. I think it would be a nice nod to those that did something nobody else did.
[+]
By Sidiov 2019-12-04 02:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

"Yeah, Rooks has an R15 Orcfucker Battleaxe".
Called GM for R15'ing swearword.