2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Messed up Party Targeting gearswap
Messed up Party Targeting gearswap
By Vanyal1 2019-11-09 13:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time posting here. I tried looking for an answer to this question before even thinking of posting it, so please don't flame me too much if the answer is (hopefully) obvious to fix.

So I been messing around with gearswap trying to utilize it more on different jobs. So far everything was going swell until I started messing around with thief. I wanted "Ambush" mode and Treasure Hunter cycling more accessible. So, before thinking about it, I bound it to "F5". Hitting F5 would cycle in and out of Ambush, and ALT-F5 would cycle through my treasure hunter modes. Well, guess what out is F5.. yep that's right, Party Member #5. I relized i messed up when trying to use Healing Waltz on somebody and I couldn't target them. Realizing the error of my ways, I went in, deleted the bind for the LUA and reloaded it. The problem is that it did not divert back into regular party targeting.

To make matters worse, this command carried over to my whm lua some how. So now i can't target party member #5 when trying to heal. I'm afraid I really messed something up and I don't want to go through all the trouble of redoing my whole gearswap again for all my jobs.

As an added note, the issue did not carry over to my Alt who uses the same gearswap folder, but under a different name in the "Data" folder. So it has to be something I did locally to my character.

So thank you in advance for your help. I'm sorry in advance if I sound dumb for asking a solution to this.

Respectfully,
Vanyal
 Bahamut.Ivebian
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Smg1388
By Bahamut.Ivebian 2019-11-09 13:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

//unbind f5
Also to view binds:
//listbinds
[+]
By Vanyal1 2019-11-09 13:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ivebian said: »
//unbind f5
Also to view binds:
//listbinds

Thank you so much!!!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. Have a wonderful afternoon. (^.^)
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-11-09 13:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I love it when there’s wholesome helpful positivity.
Also the creator(s) of gearswap and it’s additional components are absolute heroes.