Guildwork/FFXIAH Update?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Guildwork/FFXIAH Update?
Guildwork/FFXIAH Update?
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Wolfemasters 2019-10-31 04:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Until SE decides to release a necromancer job, I don't want to start doing that to old posts.

I was curious if anyone had any new information on how to get profile information to update to FFXIAH using Guildwork in either Windower or Ashita.

My information was available on my old server, but after swapping servers, I had to update, and the only information that properly updated were my crafts (only after I joined a LS).

I know that there are some people out there that are going to abuse the system however they can and try to claim they have more than they really do, but I think that the majority of people on this site would rather have their profile show their honest hard work.

I enjoy seeing how I rank against others on my server, as well as across all servers. And it's fun to be able to compare myself against my friends. It shouldn't be too hard to find the people who are trolling and lying about what they have. I recently unlocked my Aegis to level 99 and I saw it was updated to the site quickly.

How hard would it be to make people have to verify any questionable items? Couldn't we have a special script run to double/triple/or even spontaneously check stuff?
 Ragnarok.Daedroth
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Davis25
By Ragnarok.Daedroth 2019-11-04 23:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd love to have my stuff updated since it hasn't been updated since 2012, lol.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-05 00:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Your best bet is to probably PM Rooks, and pray.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.