Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » ScottsTots Recruitment
ScottsTots Recruitment
By Silentnights 2019-09-20 21:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

ScottsTots is a US based linkshell for endgame events and also a social shell. During our events we take a non-elitest approach, we want everyone to have fun. We’re not afraid of failure, that’s how we learn. I can’t stress this enough, we’ve all been a part of linkshells that expect you to know a large amount about endgame content. Although we do expect you to have basic knowledge about your jobs we do plan on learning a lot as a group, endgame wise. We are a very small group right now, we have completed endgame content on various jobs with our previous shells, but this time we want to lead it; we are still learning how to do so as well.

We have our own discord-server that can be freely used by our members. Members should be on discord during events, but it is okay to join without a microphone; we just want members to be able to hear planning and directions that might only be communicated with voice chat during intense situations.

Is this the linkshell for you?

We are looking for a WHM, RDM, GEO, PLD or RUN, SMN and a BRD. We are planning to run Omen on Monday’s and Thursday’s at 9:00pm CST. We don’t have a set schedule for other endgame events but we are wide open once we get a group together.

How do I apply?

Message Silentnights, Bearwoof, or Aomrep in-game or PM me on ffxiah. It would be great if you could include relevant details such as your character job + gear info, and also a little bit about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you and growing the ScottsTots family.

Again we are going to learn this content together! So if you’re not exactly knowledgeable about it we don’t mind. However, since we do plan on focusing on endgame we’d like you to be prepared to contribute. We definitely aren’t in a position to carry people. On off days and such we don’t mind helping getting straight drops from enemies to help upgrade gear.
 Lakshmi.Vegetaa
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: vegetaa
By Lakshmi.Vegetaa 2019-09-21 05:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey mister Scott, whatcha gonna do ?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Makonnen
Server: Carbuncle
user: Numbahz
By Carbuncle.Makonnen 2019-09-21 10:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Also offering broken promises, shattered dreams & laptop batteries!!!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Tyrath
Server: Asura
user: dkj9765
By Asura.Tyrath 2019-10-25 14:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wanted to say I joined this group less than a month ago, and they are a pretty awesome group of people. During that time my character has grown much stronger and I have learned a lot. I have had some fun times and met some cool people. They are active and fair, I couldn't have asked for more. Congrats to the shell for the progress they have made this month.