Forum » FFXI » General » Nasom Drama Death threats in his forums,
Nasom Drama Death threats in his forums,
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-13 14:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If you've got money to piss away, hookers and blow is always the optimal option!
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
user: kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-08-13 17:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
If you've got money to piss away, hookers and blow is always the optimal option!

nah id rather pay 200 dollars a month for FFXI Classic over *** :) theirs enough in retail FFXI :) The game was not about HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE addons it was about skills and community outside of addons and hoes :) Voiceless of Asura/ Hades :) Rest in peace the greatest mmo you are just what you wished you were :) miss the old days,.,,, i dont like the new Automated scripts,,, i *** hate those people who has 0 skill that just rolls with freaking addons :) Square enix i hope u see the difference and add a classic ffxi :) its the greatest mmo ever regarding PVE ":) thank you square for keeping the game still alive thank you very much :) and *** u asura for automated scripts that *** the whole game :) *** you guys specially you syto and you taint stay *** botting in 2019 :) *** :)
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-08-13 17:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want skill, go play chess. People still use the word *** in 2019?
Why is this thread still going and when did Fone derail it?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-08-14 12:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you've got Parkinson or are literally an ape, there is nothing you can't do when it comes to manual execution in this game. So I don't really understand how you can use the word "skill" in the context of FFXI.

Or maybe you're referring to the fact that people back in 2006/2007 would only be able to play PLD/NIN if they had Cancel addon and that the same people nowadays need to implement laughable rules in their luas that prevent them from losing TPs if they WS from too far away.
But not using those isn't skill, it's just not being a monkey. Those people are just below normal humans.

Asura.Vienner said: »
If you want skill, go play chess.
Would be a dope minigame while waiting around. With FFXI characters and all.

I wonder if someone ever made this for Comiket.