2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Nasom Drama Death threats in his forums,
Nasom Drama Death threats in his forums,
By Wordspoken 2019-08-10 08:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
Nasomi, the only server worse than Asura somehow.
Holmes, I've cracked the code: the people that actually got banned from Asura went to Nasomi.
[+]
 Asura.Tuvae
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tuvae
By Asura.Tuvae 2019-08-10 11:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

That copypaste thing looks like every 12 year old on the internet got upset. IF he was what he said he is, he wouldnt even care enough to react like that.

But yeh, Nasomi sucks. Eden server plays real nice though, such a better place.
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-08-10 15:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cpu said: »
The only thing sadder than the people clinging to a free clone of a 20 year old grindfest MMO are the people who are are still paying to play it.
look at me guys
look at me
look
at
me
[+]
By clearlyamule 2019-08-10 15:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
The only thing sadder than the people clinging to a free clone of a 20 year old grindfest MMO are the people who are are still paying to play it.
look at me guys
look at me
look
at
me
I'm the captain now
By cuddlyhamster 2019-08-10 19:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I am trained in gorilla warfare
i had a good laugh and feel bad for having it
[+]
 Cpu
By Cpu 2019-08-10 22:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
look at me guys
look at me
look
at
me
Sorry kiddo but no one is going to waste their time looking at someone who hasn’t even earned a fancy custom title and post separator line.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-08-10 22:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kalimairo said: »
ScaevolaBahamut said: »

No one here is paying to play 75-era ffxi
i would pay 6 accounts for a official classic, your just saying that because you don't actually remember much of it, or have not visited the game, in eden

YouTube Video Placeholder
For some reason, every single person that I see say this kind of stuff 1) used to be no *** body back then, not doing much in the game at all or simply being "that guy that you bring around but doesn't actually do anything remotely useful" and/or 2) barely played and they only say this because, back then, they dreamed of partaking in endgame but they never got to.

I was 16-20 when I did endgame, I was able to literally dedicate 24h of my time to it and I have done everything possible back then. Would I want to go back? No.
In hindsight, people were a lot more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE than I thought they were, those dramas were mostly not funny at all and the game had very little content to offer, even though it felt like I was always doing something.

"To each their own", no, *** no. If you want drama, do like every single old person do and watch The young and the restless, don't *** play FFXI classic.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-08-11 01:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
watch The young and the restless
Victor Newman ftw
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-08-11 05:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
watch The young and the restless
Victor Newman ftw
#1, uncontested.

Jack Abbott fans seething.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-08-11 08:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone got a TL;DR?
 Odin.Foxmulder
Server: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2019-08-11 08:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Topace said: »
Anyone got a TL;DR?
A guy whose main character named Chess is a piece of ***and a whole linkshell he maintains by grabbing fresh, dumb 75s props him up like it's 2004 still. How people ignore the advice of veteran players on the server and get with him is beyond me.

tl;dr Internet tough guy drops a death threat and it's the perfect excuse for Nasomi to ban a *** if he gives a ***.
By missdivine 2019-08-11 10:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

This is nothing new. Lvl 75 era was so Grindy and flawed that made everyone toxic as fk back then, Same old busted drama recalled again, nobody cares.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-08-11 12:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry kiddo but no one is going to waste their time looking at someone who hasn’t even earned a fancy custom title and post separator line.

But here you are my dude - Wasting that valuable time to tell someone off like you even had a point

missdivine said: »
This is nothing new. Lvl 75 era was so Grindy and flawed that made everyone toxic as fk back then, Same old busted drama recalled again, nobody cares.

You would have to have some screws loose to play that game in that buggy state where NM's don't even TP and can land slow on titan with no gearswaps...

I laugh at them considering they will be banned one day and then cry even harder about their hard-earned ebody and how SE should compensate them somehow
[+]
 Cpu
By Cpu 2019-08-11 15:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

But here you are my dude - Wasting that valuable time to tell someone off like you even had a point

What the *** did you just *** say about me, you little ***? I didn't just graduate at the top of my class in eschuteon botting, I basically wrote the book on it. I've participated in numerous ADL raids and I also have over 300 confirmed Ambuscade V1VD wins. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will ***fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're *** dead, kiddo.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-08-12 14:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
I was 16-20 when I did endgame, I was able to literally dedicate 24h of my time to it and I have done everything possible back then. Would I want to go back? No.
What shell were you in? I don't recall anyone by this name at Cerberus end game after the Hades merger.
I wasn't on Cerberus and didn't have this name.

I'm very familiar with Titan/Cerberus endgame scene from 10+ years ago, though. But either servers only had one good LS at a time with very few remarkable players. Most people just wished they were cool/not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE but failed at both quite hard (was the same on my server, mind you).
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-12 15:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

*internet arguments intensifies *
[+]
 Cpu
By Cpu 2019-08-12 16:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Most people just wished they were cool/not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE but failed at both quite hard.
hey, like you, i too am quite cool and / not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, (mind you hard).
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-08-12 18:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Most people just wished they were cool/not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE but failed at both quite hard.
hey, like you, i too am quite cool and / not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, (mind you hard).
Just how a CPU should be!
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-08-12 18:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

DO YOU FEEL OLD YET?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
[+]
By Tarage 2019-08-13 03:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus christ I don't know which is more hilarious, the drama on a private server or that someone is selling gil on a private server.

There's levels of pathetic in play here.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-08-13 03:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarage said: »
Jesus christ I don't know which is more hilarious, the drama on a private server or that someone is selling gil on a private server.

i read some private servers ban for cheating, if the server owners sell gil at the same time they basically created a monopoly for themself.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-08-13 03:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

NaCl
 Sylph.Zenairis
Server: Sylph
user: Altairis
By Sylph.Zenairis 2019-08-13 03:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
DO YOU FEEL OLD YET?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think anyone who played back in our time would be considered old Misa. It's been more than 11 years since I played with you back on Bismarck.

On that note aside I continue to pay to support retail. I would love to see a official reboot of the original period of the game maybe up to WotG.

The private servers had too much tinkering done to them for my personal taste.
By Shichishito 2019-08-13 04:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
DO YOU FEEL OLD YET?

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-08-13 04:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

someone used the word "raid" in this thread, I'm about to get triggered.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-08-13 05:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
someone used the word "raid" in this thread, I'm about to get triggered.
their toons went to the raid and someone hearthed out.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-08-13 07:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Tarage 2019-08-13 13:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »

i read some private servers ban for cheating, if the server owners sell gil at the same time they basically created a monopoly for themself.

Then don't use private servers. That being said, it's sad as *** if you buy gil for a private server. Save the money and get a hooker or something, I'm sure that'll feel better than dropping real money on fake money on a fake server.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-08-13 14:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »

Then don't use private servers. That being said, it's sad as *** if you buy gil for a private server. Save the money and get a hooker or something, I'm sure that'll feel better than dropping real money on fake money on a fake server.
I wonder what path one has to follow to be faced with the choice to either invest in gils on a private server or a hooker.

That's literally a bad ending either way.