Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 198 199 200
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-22 09:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate to break this to you Rav, but Fox "news" isn't Democratic.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-22 09:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Paged!

Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-22 10:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I hate to break this to you Rav, but Fox "news" isn't Democratic.

If you have to point out something blindingly obvious, it's best to make sure you haven't missed the point.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-22 11:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow! Cortez is out there claiming Trumps base aren't just deplorable, but they actually want neo nazi groups to flourish and thats why they love Trump.

These leftists are so *** dumb. Surely the lefties here agree this is a terrible move by Cortez. What do they think? The whole country is ready to view republicans as nazis too?

This is political suicide cranked up to 12
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-22 12:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Not seeing the political suicide, Trump voters would never vote for AOC.

I didn't think I'd have to reuse this so soon, but....

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
If you have to point out something blindingly obvious, it's best to make sure you haven't missed the point.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-22 13:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember the last time nausi tried to claim AOC said something? He completely made it up. No reason to think this time is an u different.
By fonewear 2019-07-22 14:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-22 14:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Remember the last time nausi tried to claim AOC said something? He completely made it up. No reason to think this time is an u different.
I gave you a source. You’d rather pretend it doesn’t exist.

Vuc shuffle, as always.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-22 14:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile after forecasting doom over the weekend via heat wave, we only had ONE day that was over 90.

Climate change is a scam.
By Viciouss 2019-07-22 14:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, you never once provided a source, you claimed AOC had a phantom press conference, and yet somehow, it went completely unreported by the entire internet. She didn't have any press conference. You were lying from the word go. And now today, no source for your latest claims.
By Nausi 2019-07-22 14:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol @ aoc didn’t have a press conference about the weekend heat wave.

What did I hear on the radio then?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-22 15:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

https://howiecarrshow.com/2019/07/19/cuckoo-for-climate-change-7-19-19-hour-1/

Here ya go vuc. It’s probably in that hour or one of the other 4 hours of the show.

If you don't find it in this house give the whole show a listen.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-22 15:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So did we defeat racism I lost track of the discussion. Who won the race war ?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-22 15:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Vuc! Hows the show? Pretty awesome huh?
By Viciouss 2019-07-22 15:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow you really listen to that ***nausi? Explains a lot. Counters actual facts with skepticism and made up drivel. Anyone else that bothers listening, just stop after the 15 minute mark, its nonsense. AOC says nothing wrong, and the radio host is just a wannabe Rush.

Needless to say, she was correct about this weekend, the Heat index really did hit 110 in NYC, and its only July. Its just going to get hotter as we get into August. I don't know how they can still play the US Open there, conditions are going to be unbearable. I mean, thats nothing to me, the HI has been at and around 110 here pretty much everyday for the last month. But New York, thats deadly.

Also, learn what a press conference is, lol. Hint: That wasn't a press conference.
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-07-22 19:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
So did we defeat racism I lost track of the discussion. Who won the race war ?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-22 20:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow you really listen to that ***nausi? Explains a lot. Counters actual facts with skepticism and made up drivel. Anyone else that bothers listening, just stop after the 15 minute mark, its nonsense. AOC says nothing wrong, and the radio host is just a wannabe Rush.

Needless to say, she was correct about this weekend, the Heat index really did hit 110 in NYC, and its only July. Its just going to get hotter as we get into August. I don't know how they can still play the US Open there, conditions are going to be unbearable. I mean, thats nothing to me, the HI has been at and around 110 here pretty much everyday for the last month. But New York, thats deadly.

Also, learn what a press conference is, lol. Hint: That wasn't a press conference.
Again, she didn't speak of it in the context of it being anything but 110 actual degrees out. Just more lies from Cortez. I was right, you were wrong and now you’re kicking your feet. A beautiful tantrum, because you were BTFO-ed. Its savory.

As for what a press conference is, if there is a statement made to a conferring body of press, then its a press conference. But we can surely add that to the long list of ***you don’t know.

Global warming
Heat index
Press conference
...and so many more.
By Viciouss 2019-07-22 20:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, AOC was proven 100% correct about the massive heat wave that swept across the country last Saturday. Even our resident New Yorkers confirmed it, but here we still have nausi clinging to..what exactly? Climate denial after the fact? Sure, why not?
By Eboneezer 2019-07-23 01:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else that bothers listening, just stop after the 15 minute mark, its nonsense.

When it opens up with "ex-VP joe biden served grits to religious leaders..." i'm in it for the long haul.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-23 05:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean most pws connected to weather underground didn't even hit 100 this weekend in nyc.
lol, AOC was proven 100% correct about the massive heat wave that swept across the country last Saturday. Even our resident New Yorkers confirmed it, but here we still have nausi clinging to..what exactly? Climate denial after the fact? Sure, why not?
Vuc’s cuck shuffle engaged!
By Nausi 2019-07-23 05:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

To recap Cortez warned people the twmps would get to 110, not the heat index, to further perpetuate her alarmist view that the world will end in 12 years due to global warming.

The temps did not get to 110, the heat index is not the actual temperature (just like the wind chill) Vic totally wrong, yet again.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-23 08:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Actual Warning

Quote:
Bronx + Queens (& all NYCers!):

This serious heat wave is expected to sustain through the weekend, with heat indices getting as high as 110 degrees.

Please get rest, hydrate, check in on your neighbors and know where your nearest cooling center is:
http://NYC.gov/beattheheat

Effortless :)
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-23 09:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-has-not-built-a-single-mile-of-new-border-fence-agency-confirms

Quote:
The Trump administration has not installed a single mile of new wall in a previously fenceless part of the U.S.-Mexico border in the 30 months since President Trump assumed office, despite his campaign promise to construct a “big beautiful wall.”

Fox News is now facts I don't like!

What is especially interesting about the timing of this article is that the new, two-year, bipartisan budget deal that was just announced gives Trump plenty of flexibility to build more border wall.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-23 09:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So he says, we still haven't actually seen the text. There certainly won't be any direct funding for the wall, which would mean he would have to declare a fake emergency again, and considering how his first maneuver is still blocked by the courts 6 months later, I wouldn't expect it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-23 09:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So he says, we still haven't actually seen the text. There certainly won't be any direct funding for the wall, which would mean he would have to declare a fake emergency again, and considering how his first maneuver is still blocked by the courts 6 months later, I wouldn't expect it.

Not according to Patrick J. Leahy (D) of the Senate Appropriations Committee. I'll take his interpretation over yours.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-23 09:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a fence!
It's a [physical barrier], and that's fine by me.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-23 09:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-has-not-built-a-single-mile-of-new-border-fence-agency-confirms

Quote:
The Trump administration has not installed a single mile of new wall in a previously fenceless part of the U.S.-Mexico border in the 30 months since President Trump assumed office, despite his campaign promise to construct a “big beautiful wall.”
Fox News is now facts I don't like!
What is especially interesting about the timing of this article is that the new, two-year, bipartisan budget deal that was just announced gives Trump plenty of flexibility to build more border wall.
Seeing as he hasn't built an inch of wall yet he can't build more.
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 ... 198 199 200