New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » finally made an excaliber
finally made an excaliber
By fonewear 2019-04-12 18:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Agerine said: »
fonewear said: »
I made some oatmeal for breakfast should I create a thread about it ?

Chop chop before the hype dies!

Real life re-enactment

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jiing
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: F0urty2
By Ragnarok.Jiing 2019-04-13 02:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Fayona said: »
I’ve heard the vize hate. However, I’ve not been privy to anything to substantiate it. The kid gets ***on, on a daily basis on Bismarck’s largest social and I’ve never seen him respond The despite the repeated jabs.

So what’s the deal, why are so many people getting off on hating on him. It just comes off as bullying to an outside obsverver. Like him or not, I’m sure you’ve all got better things to do with your time. I’m aware that people in the endgame community on Bismarck have had run ins with Vize. However, at what point do people just move on?

Food for thought ?
I think it's mostly because of the types of threads he tends to make. They tend to be either things that are easily found (whether by google, recent pages in guides or on pages he's mentioning) and now this kind of pointless weapon thread. It's kind of like how people tend to jab and people who upload multiple "x thing completed" pictures. Though those have a little more weight because it's usually just the person using FFXIAH as a picture host.

It's almost like he's trolling and winning. O.o
By Shichishito 2019-04-13 07:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

only if you used a bot or RMT in the creation process.
By Sidiov 2019-04-13 10:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »

only if you used a bot or RMT in the creation process.

Isn't all oatmeal you'd eat RMT? Unless you farrow, seed, grow, harvest, grind/cut, and cook your oats. Make that thread!
[+]
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2019-04-13 11:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I am very happy with onion sword

[+]
By Sidiov 2019-04-13 14:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Immortalmoon said: »

I am merc'ing Onion Swords for 100m, send me pm if you need, but there is a really long wait right now.
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
Server: Asura
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2019-04-13 19:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Immortalmoon said: »

Only haz 10 meelz, *sad emote*
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-13 21:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Under normal conditions I would never name a customer, but Vize bought a shitton of stuff then tried to chargeback to steal it(unsuccessfully because I document my sales).

So, despite never having beenplayed on Bismark, I gotta toss my hat into the 'Vize sucks' ring.
Well, ***, that's beyond a good reason to ***on him.

I wonder what he did to the other people for them to hate him more than you do.
By Shichishito 2019-04-14 09:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It's paypal, they drop me an email that there was a dispute, I upload the conversation and the delivery, and they deal with the rest.

i thought paypal sellers protection doesn't cover intangible items.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-04-14 09:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's paypal, they drop me an email that there was a dispute, I upload the conversation and the delivery, and they deal with the rest.

Quote:
Our buyer protection now covers intangibles - PayPal
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/merchant-intangibles-update
Quote:
The decision to extend PayPal’s protective umbrella comes amid a sharp increase in the volume of digital goods purchased. The global market for digital goods has climbed past the $57 billion mark
By DaneBlood 2019-04-14 10:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

Quote:
Quote:
The decision to extend PayPal’s protective umbrella comes amid a sharp increase in the volume of digital goods purchased. The global market for digital goods has climbed past the $57 billion mark

I think you are misunderstanding
Shichisthito believes paypal covering intangibles is a pipe dream. so no amount of reasoning or showing otherwise is going to convince him.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-14 11:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Paypal used to be awful about it, to the point that you couldn't accept payment for items and instead had to demand the payment be sent as a gift so it couldn't later be disputed. Any sort of buyer dispute was automatically settled in favor of the buyer, who ran off with your items and your money.

It's not like that any more, they have a seperate category for digital goods in their invoice app, and they review evidence in those cases. I don't have many people try to dispute or chargeback payment, but I haven't lost a dispute in a couple years.

Shichi only posts to insult RMT, cheats, and everything else he considers unfair(including multiboxing gain). The dude has tunnel vision and offers nothing of value, way worse than Vize. Attitude is shockingly reminiscent of Starcade, to the point I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

*If any mod is reading this, go through the dudes post history. 2/3 of them are the same aggressive and irrelevant whining. He has no place here.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-04-14 11:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichi only posts to insult RMT, cheats, and everything else he considers unfair(including multiboxing gain). The dude has tunnel vision and offers nothing of value, way worse than Vize. Attitude is shockingly reminiscent of Starcade, to the point I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

*If any mod is reading this, go through the dudes post history. 2/3 of them are the same aggressive and irrelevant whining. He has no place here.

oh is this place RMT exclusive? i'm sorry, didn't know that.

Quote:
Quote:

i read about the buyers protection on their site but after some searching i also read they still don't offer a real sellers protection.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-14 11:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
PayPal Seller Protection covers you in the event of claims, chargebacks, or reversals that are a result of unauthorized purchases or items your buyer didn’t receive. With PayPal Seller Protection, you are covered for the full amount of all eligible transactions.

If a transaction is eligible for Seller Protection, it will be marked as eligible or partially eligible on the Transaction Details page. If it is marked as partially eligible, you are only protected for items a buyer didn’t receive.

Here are some additional requirements you need to meet for Seller Protection:

You must ship the item to the address on the Transaction Details page.
Even if the buyer sends you a request via email or an eBay message requesting shipment to an alternate address, only ship the item to the address provided in the Transaction Details.
Provide proof of delivery. For transactions of $750.00 or more, you need to provide signed delivery confirmation.
We require online tracking to confirm delivery.
Respond to our requests for documentation and other information in a timely manner.
These requests will be sent to the primary email address on your PayPal account.
Most buyers have up to 180 days to file a dispute with PayPal, although this can be different based on where your buyer is located. Please read the Purchase Protection Policy of the countries where your buyers are based, as these policies will apply to you. To learn more about PayPal’s Seller Protection Policy and Purchase Protection Policy, click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click PayPal User Agreement.

tldr, go back to what I said last page:

Quote:
they drop me an email that there was a dispute, I upload the conversation and the delivery, and they deal with the rest.

Not sure what you think you have to prove by linking random policy pages anyway. I deal with paypal on a daily basis and have been through the dispute process. If you don't choose to believe that, that's not my problem.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-14 11:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-14 12:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Quote:

i read about the buyers protection on their site but after some searching i also read they still don't offer a real sellers protection.

Literally no one cares if people rmt to buy things anymore. Dude buys gil, cool. Everyone moves on with their lives because nothing has changed. ***, most newer MMOs allow you to buy currency from the game itself.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-04-14 12:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
most newer MMOs allow you to buy currency from the game itself.

this one doesn't.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-14 12:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

this one doesn't.
Login points, AMAN trove, gobbiebox, mog garden, voidstones, gain exp, and a whole lot of other things that multiply your rewards by number of characters with minimal effort would beg to disagree.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-14 12:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

this one doesn't.

Really? Because people who have 5 accounts during gain exp would like to disagree with you
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-04-14 13:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Can I have some?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-04-14 13:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Quote:

Literally no one cares if people rmt to buy things anymore. Dude buys gil, cool. Everyone moves on with their lives because nothing has changed. ***, most newer MMOs allow you to buy currency from the game itself.
Facts
By Shichishito 2019-04-14 13:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

they have their own version of pay to win but they don't sell currency like RMT do or with a ingame shop.

i'm no fan of either.

regarding intangible items and paypal; i've read threads on their community site, redit and other sources a while ago. they pretty much concluded when there is a dispute they'd usually side with the buyer.

if it worked for you in the past, good for you.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-14 13:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

this one doesn't.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-14 13:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

they have their own version of pay to win but they don't sell currency like RMT do or with a ingame shop.

i'm no fan of either.

regarding intangible items and paypal; i've read threads on their community site, redit and other sources a while ago. they pretty much concluded when there is a dispute they'd usually side with the buyer.

if it worked for you in the past, good for you.

Tbh for something like RMT im surprised paypal sided with the seller at all; usually things that go against eulas and all for other services they dont allow. But its nice to know paypal did its job and recognized the original purchase was completed.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-04-14 13:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

this one doesn't.
Omg lol I’m
By fonewear 2019-04-14 13:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Only two pages of drama. We demand more !
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-04-14 14:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

this one doesn't.

By fillerbunny9 2019-04-14 16:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fayona said: »
I’ve heard the vize hate. However, I’ve not been privy to anything to substantiate it. The kid gets ***on, on a daily basis on Bismarck’s largest social and I’ve never seen him respond despite the repeated jabs.

So what’s the deal, why are so many people getting off on hating on him. It just comes off as bullying to an outside obsverver. Like him or not, I’m sure you’ve all got better things to do with your time. I’m aware that people in the endgame community on Bismarck have had run ins with Vize. However, at what point do people just move on?

Food for thought ?

I suggest you click over to his profile and view his posting history. it's an exercise in both the inability to fix stupid and repetition about how every bloody maintenance personally inconveniences him. I'd be tempted to say that he ***posts more than Fone, but he's actually legit serious whereas Fone is definitely in it for the lulz.

also, thread relevant:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-15 08:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys got the strategy for the May ambu update yet ? K thanks bye !
[+]
By volkom 2019-04-15 08:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]