Forum » FFXI » General » Looking for casual/social EU Linkshell
Looking for casual/social EU Linkshell
 Asura.Tarquine
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Tarquine 2019-04-10 04:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

TL;DR - Looking for EU time friendly/social/casual linkshel. Will hop server if necessary.

I'm returning after an approximate 3 year break...

I am currently on Asura, but all I see is merc shouts and reading the threads it raises my suspicions that this is now pretty much a merc only server. I was a sack holder in RedditLinkshell but that seems to have died since I've been away.

I am well geared in all the jobs I play (or was by the time I left) but outside of PLD Ochain/Aegis i have no other REMA. My personal goal is to slowly grind out Tizona for BLU, while dipping in and out of various content. I may even finish my Armageddon (@lvl90) for COR.

I'm happy to do end game content, or help noobs, or just do random content for fun. I don't want to merc, or pay for mercs. Simply, I would rather play the game than pay someone else to play to game for me. I'm not afraid of wiping/dieing/learning/trying multiple times. Challenges are what make this fun, not facerolling everything then being so bored that I'm now spending hours shouting to merc faceroll stuff.

So with the above in mind, are there any friendly social/casual EU/GMT [timezone active] shells on Asura - or even, a different server I can hop over too with a better tight knit community?
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
Server: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2019-04-10 04:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can't find what you're looking for on Asura, which I'm more than sure that you will, you're more than welcome to come to our server and join us.

Linkshell Page
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-04-10 05:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Reddit is still around though, but the tiktaks or w/e his name was got annoyed for some reason and broke the ls. We reformed in a new redditshell though (with normal, none mercing people). We have Brennski, Bawls, Incarnage, Lilchemist active if those names ring a bell.
[+]
 Asura.Tarquine
By Asura.Tarquine 2019-04-10 05:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Reddit lives?! I went on Reddit in search of life, but that seemed to be dead as well. Those names do ring a bell, but i've been away for nearly 3 years... so everything is vague to be honest!

I will see if I can pin anyone down later when I get online.

Thanks!
 Asura.Ajirha
user: Ajirha
By Asura.Ajirha 2019-04-10 08:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Does brennski dies all the time while he's with you guys?

If not it's probably a fake.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-04-10 08:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ajirha said: »
Does brennski dies all the time while he's with you guys?

If not it's probably a fake.
Brennski, he's that guy always wearing the bondage WAR outfit. He's a very sweet UK man as far I'm concerned, dead or alive.

Can always find me online Tarquine, I can pearl if you'd like, although I'm afk sometimes but usually I am not far away from my pc.
[+]