100,000,000+ Queue Contest

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » 100,000,000+ Queue Contest
100,000,000+ Queue Contest
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
Offline
Posts: 330
By soralin 2019-05-04 04:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leviathan.Jakson said: »
God I wish they would merge AHs. I know it would suck in many ways (congrats on that escutcheon? ) but I'd love it in the long run.

They need to make it so you cant take a bunch of stuff with you to another server.

Ferrying items and gil between servers is the problem.

The auction houses should encourage players to not dogpile on one server.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kaoriasada
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 7
By Bismarck.Kaoriasada 2019-05-04 06:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
soralin said: »
Leviathan.Jakson said: »
God I wish they would merge AHs. I know it would suck in many ways (congrats on that escutcheon? ) but I'd love it in the long run.

They need to make it so you cant take a bunch of stuff with you to another server.

Ferrying items and gil between servers is the problem.

The auction houses should encourage players to not dogpile on one server.

They'll never merge the auction houses regardless of the logic behind it, and they don't care about the ferrying items and gil between servers, because they get real life coin out of all the transfers. One round shopping trip is worth 36 USD, three subs worth, and they're probably making more money off of that than subscriptions. That doesn't even include the money they make off just regular server transfers. People transfer off Asura for a month regularly just to finish their REMAs and then come back because of the competition.
[+]
 Asura.Kusaregedo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: kafuin
Posts: 168
By Asura.Kusaregedo 2019-05-04 07:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
last few days have been 0-5min queues, took longer than previous months but if you're patient enough you can still get wait free ambu.

doesn't mean they shouldn't do something about the system, though.
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 00:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
THEY'RE GOING TO TEST WAYS TO FIX THE QUEUE! OH MY *** GOD.

*** YOU PEOPLE THAT DOUBTED IT.

One more fix that I'm personally responsible for. You're welcome.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 15:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Most upvotes on OF 50m Buukki (14)
Second place on OF 20m Fondue (4)
Third 10m Charitwo (3)
Fourth 10m Sogoro (1)

Most upvotes on AH 50m Negan (51)
Second place on AH 20m Charitwo (4)
Third 10m Fondue (2)
Fourth ----- Buukki (1) I never upvoted his entry

Queue Screenshot winner 25m ----- absolutely no one tried.

I talked to Negan already to pick up his 50. I need the other people to message/post what character they want to pick up their winings on. Screenshots of trades so everyone knows I followed through. buukki and fondue are easy enough to find, I have no idea who the other 2 are though.

Buukki 60m
Negan 50m
Fondue 30m
Charitwo 30m
Sogoro (Xalyia) 10m
Offline
Posts: 32701
By fonewear 2019-05-10 16:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
THEY'RE GOING TO TEST WAYS TO FIX THE QUEUE! OH MY *** GOD.

*** YOU PEOPLE THAT DOUBTED IT.

One more fix that I'm personally responsible for. You're welcome.

Reported for racism
[+]
Offline
Posts: 32701
By fonewear 2019-05-10 16:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
SE is not going to fix ambuscade...also they will run a few tests say it requires more than one hour of work. And say it is "technically impossible".
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 16:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4880
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-05-10 17:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Me looking for dem gils
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
Posts: 2374
By Asura.Fondue 2019-05-10 17:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
ayy lmao
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 17:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I'll be home, Giving out winnings in about 2 hours. 3 at most.

If you know charitwo or xalyia holler at em
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 20:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I is home. Looking for you now.

Buukki 60m
Negan 50m
Fondue 30m
Charitwo 30m
Sogoro (Xalyia) 10m
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 20:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Negan paid
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 21:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fondue Paid
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 21:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Charitwo paid
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 21:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Buukki Paid
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4880
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-05-10 21:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-10 21:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Anyone know this guy? JP flag. If you spot him let him know I need to pay him.

Sogoro (Xalyia) 10m

https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Xalyia
https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Sogoro
 Bahamut.Negan
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 312
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-05-11 00:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Negan paid
This is for my Guidance Counselor who told me drawing anarchy signs and pentagrams made of *** would never get me anywhere!

also, tyvm Eiryl!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-11 00:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
Offline
Posts: 32701
By fonewear 2019-05-11 07:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Negan paid

I knew you were an anti vaxxer me too !
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-11 22:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bump because I still haven't seen or heard from this guy or anyone who knows him.
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Anyone know this guy? JP flag. If you spot him let him know I need to pay him.

Sogoro (Xalyia) 10m

https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Xalyia
https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Sogoro
Offline
Posts: 86
By abknight 2019-05-15 15:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4880
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-05-15 15:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Bump because I still haven't seen or heard from this guy or anyone who knows him.
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Anyone know this guy? JP flag. If you spot him let him know I need to pay him.

Sogoro (Xalyia) 10m

https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Xalyia
https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Sogoro

That's my mule. Can send it over to my mains, I love collecting unclaimed diamonds.
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-15 15:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I check every day for this guy, can only assume he's on a break/quit based on ah history and no one seems to know him.
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-17 14:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quote:
Q. Ambuscade is congested and I’m having a hard time doing the content due to queue. I would like for something to be done.
A. We’re currently experimenting to half the wait time by adding another entrance area for the Ambuscade. As to why this is being delayed, we have few areas remaining that can be used. We were concerned if it's wise to use these areas that could be utilized for new content, such as Omen. However, looking at the current situation, we felt it is necessary and have started experimenting. It seems effective, but we’d require some more time until we can implement it. We ask for your patience.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Online
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lilianna
Posts: 79
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2019-05-17 14:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
That guy is totally me

for sure

*takes gil*
By volkom 2019-05-17 16:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Quote:
Q. Ambuscade is congested and I’m having a hard time doing the content due to queue. I would like for something to be done.
A. We’re currently experimenting to half the wait time by adding another entrance area for the Ambuscade. As to why this is being delayed, we have few areas remaining that can be used. We were concerned if it's wise to use these areas that could be utilized for new content, such as Omen. However, looking at the current situation, we felt it is necessary and have started experimenting. It seems effective, but we’d require some more time until we can implement it. We ask for your patience.

Should put the npc in nashmau
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-17 16:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It's not about where the NPC is, it's about where the instances are.

Legion. They need more zones to mimic legion. Like Ghoyu's Reverie. Silvermines. Giddeus. Horlais. Cloisters. Provenance. Mineshaft 2716. Spread the load out.

There are hundreds of bc zones they could tap into.

If there were 6 legion zones and 2 npc's to get into them 3 each, you cut the line in half. Selbina for solos. Mhaura for full parties. or... ignore legion mechanics for v2 and use cloisters. Anyone who queues v2(all tiers) and V1VE/E gets to fight it at a random cloister thats open with no special enmity mechanics. Simple and clean.
By volkom 2019-05-17 19:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
That's fine. But I'd like to see another ambu npc in nashmau
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
Log in to post.