Can't Start New Relic Weapon.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Can't start new relic weapon.
Can't start new relic weapon.
 Sylph.Nimueh
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: nimueh
By Sylph.Nimueh 2019-03-23 05:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, i recently wanted to make Aegis (Shield Relic). When i talked to the goblin in Castle Zvahl Baileys he asked about Axe relic. Probably years ago i traded a Axe Relic. Some friends suggested me to complete this step to be able to start a new relic. So i got a new relic axe and traded the materials and dyna-money to end this step. After completing the relic axe, when i talked with the goblin he asked me for the next step of the relic axe. So, there's a way to break this? i don't want to create an unwanted relic before do the relic i want. I don't have so much time and money to do this.
By SimonSes 2019-03-23 05:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/39214/can-you-work-on-two-relics-at-one-time/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By SimonSes 2019-03-23 06:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
finish whatever step you've agreed to with the axe. then remove it from your inventory. put the relic shield in your inventory to make him talk about it and not the axe.

Or actually dont do it, because apparently you can work on 2 relics and this would be super stupid thing to do if you dont want to make axe...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Nimueh
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: nimueh
By Sylph.Nimueh 2019-03-23 06:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh nice! i solved this! was because i had Relic Axe in my inventory. Thank you so much!! Now is asking me about shield. Damn i wasted money for 1 axe step.