Adding More Than 4 Members To POL Login?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Adding more than 4 members to POL Login?
Adding more than 4 members to POL Login?
By NiroAL 2019-02-18 19:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi everyone!

I have 6 characters, and I'd like to be able to register them all to the POL login through "add members". However, I recently discovered that it only supports 4 members. To log in to the other 2 characters, I have to use the Guest login, which involves inputting POL ID and Square Enix ID every time.

Is there a way to register more members in POL? Or some way to have two seperate member lists?

Thanks so much!
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-02-18 19:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember someone using the US POL to login one set of IDs and another version (UK POL) to login the second set. I’m just so used to using the longer way to sign in my 5th through the guest login.
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-02-18 19:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I use to do this with 12 accounts when I was Ebisu fishing, this is much easier, you just front-end with a batch file and it swaps in the proper login_w.bin, create the 4 you want in POL. close out of POL save off your login_w.bin name it accordingly login_w.ONE login_w.TWO (whatever). Then have your batch file copy that in before POL launches. This gives you unlimited potential

POL.BAT
Code
Code:
@ECHO OFF
CLS
:LOOP
ECHO 1. Main
ECHO 2. Mules
ECHO 3. Mules2
ECHO 4. Mules3
ECHO 5. Mules4
ECHO 6. Unused
ECHO 7. Quit

:: SET /P prompts for input and sets the variable
:: to whatever the user types
SET Choice=
SET /P Choice=Type the # and press Enter: 

IF '%Choice%'=='1' GOTO ItemA
IF '%Choice%'=='2' GOTO ItemB
IF '%Choice%'=='3' GOTO ItemC
IF '%Choice%'=='4' GOTO ItemD
IF '%Choice%'=='5' GOTO ItemE
IF '%Choice%'=='6' GOTO ItemF
IF '%Choice%'=='7' GOTO End
ECHO "%Choice%" is not valid. Please try again.
ECHO.
GOTO Loop

:ItemA
copy /Y "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_wcerb.bin" "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_w.bin"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windower4\"
Windower.exe -p="Main"
exit

:ItemB
copy /Y "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_wfish1.bin" "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_w.bin"
Windower.exe -p="Fisher"
exit

:ItemC
copy /Y "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_wfish2.bin" "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_w.bin"
Windower.exe -p="Fisher"
exit
:ItemD
copy /Y "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_wfish3.bin" "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_w.bin"
Windower.exe -p="Fisher"
exit
:ItemE
copy /Y "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_wfish4.bin" "C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_w.bin"
Windower.exe -p="Fisher"

exit

:ItemE

exit

:ItemF

exit

:Again
PAUSE
CLS
GOTO Loop

:End
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-02-18 20:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Could probably even throw a vb frontend on that to have it select which you want loaded.
By NiroAL 2019-02-18 20:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit2: I got it working! It's perfect! Thanks so much!
[+]