Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking to buy Tartarus Platemail
Looking to buy Tartarus Platemail
By mhomho 2019-01-31 04:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

300mil for Tartarus Platemail seem fair? Looking to buy.
By geigei 2019-01-31 07:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dafuq? can't sell omen bodies for that much, gl tho.
 Shiva.Humpo
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2019-01-31 10:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

300m !? I think you added a few to many 0's there.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-31 10:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

That is more than the price of 3 REMA weapons, possibly capping R15 (or close to it) on one of them. 300M, sheesh...

FWIW - It's a very good body piece (I'd take this before a Dagon Breastplate just given the situational uses of it), but that's still a very hefty price to pay. I am flabbergasted at the shameless display of philanthropy here.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-01-31 10:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasn't worth 300 on day one. Certainly isn't now. You will absolutely find one if you're overpaying by that much.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-01-31 10:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish i was in your server...

No, actually i dont.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Server: Bahamut
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-01-31 11:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

If the man wants to pay that much for the body, that’s his choice. Getting it to drop, is where the trick is. If your willing to attempt it for the guy (over and over) till it drops, then 300m is yours. AMAN’s the quickest and luckiest way obviously.
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-01-31 11:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Boystwomen sells them for like 150 mil or less. Just ask him when he's on (which is most days).
By abdhaljs 2019-01-31 11:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The "whatever the master deems worthy" campaign is up next. If you pay Boystwomen 3 mil every time he shouts for full clears and turn in 5x KI and pick "whatever the master deems worthy" 100 times and still don't get it, RIPeronni.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-31 11:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

He would probably increase the price of clears to more than 3mil during the campaign. Even still, Master Worthy w/ campaign gives you two bites at the apple, and a full clear takes what, 2 hours? If you're really diligent, you can get a group to do several clears per week and try your best there.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-01-31 11:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

abdhaljs said: »
If you pay Boystwomen 3 mil every time he shouts for full clears and turn in 5x KI and pick "whatever the master deems worthy" 100 times and still don't get it, RIPeronni.

My experience from turning in 'whatever the master deems worthy' on chars who don't have mail yet and mats on ones who do using 18 chars during campaign over ~120 runs.. he's better off paying the 300M than doing that. Somewhere around 1/400, assuming 'whatever deems worthy' and the bonus slot are identical.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-31 12:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
i love how every time someone posts a sale or request the peanut gallery has to offer their opinion on whether it's worth it to them, as if anybody asked.

i get some people are trying to be helpful and prevent bad deals but cmon. he wouldn't have listed a buy price he was unwilling to pay.

mhomho said: »
300mil for Tartarus Platemail seem fair?

Yeah but the way he phrased it seemed like he was asking for opinions on a fair price. The comments were pretty much helping him to lower the price by a significant amount instead of getting finesseed. Sure he's willing to pay for it, but if he can get it for 150m, why not tell him about it?

Asura.Smoky said: »
Boystwomen sells them for like 150 mil or less.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-01-31 12:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

While this has nothing to do with this thread directly, this is a larger part of the whole I have a big issue with.

It's not a secret (I think) that mho "farms sparks" all day every day. And if it weren't for that, he wouldn't be willing to pay double what it's worth (its not even worth 150 but whatever)

Stupid with unlimited access to "sparks" is a problem.

*I ain't mad at the guy, you do you, It's irritating as a whole idiots are so willing to pay way more than things are worth. And no, worth is not subjective. It's directly linked to "sparks".
By mhomho 2019-01-31 13:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
the guy
she
the girl
i've paid my fair share to be able to use the women's room in peace :/
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-01-31 14:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

mhomho said: »
i've paid my fair share to be able to use the women's room in peace :/

If this is your way of saying you transitioned, maybe unclench your asscheeks and realize people assume everyone on the internet(particularly in subcultures like this) is male and it wasn't an intentional attempt by anyone to insult you.

If it's some other female pride thing, same applies really.

Regardless, gl on your obscenely overpriced style piece.
[+]
By mhomho 2019-01-31 15:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks~ i'm sure it'll look fabulous~
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-01-31 16:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Boystwomen sells them for like 150 mil or less. Just ask him when he's on (which is most days).
Don't give this dude any money.
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-01-31 16:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »

Just saying he goes everyday. Not sure any other group on Asura that does Vagary everyday and sells Tart.
By Peeks 2019-01-31 19:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

mho money, mho problems
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2019-01-31 19:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Peeks said: »
mho money, mho problems
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-01-31 21:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »

Just saying he goes everyday. Not sure any other group on Asura that does Vagary everyday and sells Tart.
There isn't any drama or anything involving him. Just hoping for the possibility that he and his shouts just go away if he isn't selling gear and clears.