Random Politics & Religion #36

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112
By Nausi 2018-12-13 20:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the OIG report said in stating that Strzok’s phone had been “reset to factory settings,” which means it was completely wiped of all of its data.

Additionally, the SCO claimed it “was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page.” When the phone was finally found, it too had all of its data deleted and was reset to factory settings, according to the report.

Turns out Vic’s spin is to just say the phones werent wiped of all data.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-13 20:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, did you just cherry pick the part of the report that doesnt state the obvious fact that when Mueller kicked them off the team, there was no internal investigation?
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-12-13 22:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Flynn’s judge is now demanding the fbi hand over the full form 302s by friday. It took them 7 months to hand over summaries. They don’t want anyone to know how coruot they acted.

Increasingly likely he will throw out this case like the Ted stevens and enron cases were toseed out (due to prosecutorial misconduct).

Would be a major blow to democrats.

Them advising him not to bring a lawyer is a HUGE violation of the 5th amendment, that it came from the director of the FBI directly to him and that same director instructed the investigator (Strzok btw) to use rather non-standard procedures to gather "testimony" just makes the whole thing reek of entrapment.

Basically this was purely political with Democrats starting their guerrilla war with Trump using FBI as the foot soldiers.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-12-14 09:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Did you even read the DOJ report lol. Thats not what happened.

I couldn't put it down. Such a good read.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-14 09:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump inaugural committee under criminal investigation for misuse of funds, pay to play: report
The investigation began in part after federal agents seized materials from the president's former personal attorney Michael Cohen.

NBC News
By Nausi 2018-12-14 09:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

“Sources say”

This time blumpf is surely done.

(Do you see how this works yet chanti?)
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-14 09:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like more indictments are on the way! Bad day for Trump.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-14 09:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

If the latest allegations were what you guys play them out to be, Nancy Pelosi wouldn't have had this to say yesterday:

Quote:
"I wish that the press would spend a lot more time on what we need to do here to meet the needs of the American people instead of morning, noon, and night allegations against the president,” Pelosi told CNN’s Manu Raju the day after she all but assured she would be the next House speaker. “The Justice Department, the Mueller investigation, they’ll work their will but there are other things going on that are newsworthy.”

She added, “I think you’d have more viewers and readers if you address concerns that people have rather than just this ongoing, ongoing coverage of what’s current with the president from one day to the next.”
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-14 10:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, did you just cherry pick the part of the report that doesnt state the obvious fact that when Mueller kicked them off the team, there was no internal investigation?
Holy ***! So what? I guess if I conspire to commit a crime before I’m investigated for it, I didn’t actually conspire to commit a crime.

“Hey, you guys are making me look bad with all your obvious bias. I’ve got to kick you off, make sure you wipe your phones before anyone asks for them. We’ll tell everyone they just contained yoga schedules and discussions about weddings.”
By Viciouss 2018-12-14 10:01:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
If the latest allegations were what you guys play them out to be, Nancy Pelosi wouldn't have had this to say yesterday:

Quote:
"I wish that the press would spend a lot more time on what we need to do here to meet the needs of the American people instead of morning, noon, and night allegations against the president,” Pelosi told CNN’s Manu Raju the day after she all but assured she would be the next House speaker. “The Justice Department, the Mueller investigation, they’ll work their will but there are other things going on that are newsworthy.”

She added, “I think you’d have more viewers and readers if you address concerns that people have rather than just this ongoing, ongoing coverage of what’s current with the president from one day to the next.”

Yeah, she wants the press to focus on Trump's complete inability to legislate, which is understandable, given how he wants to shut down the government for Christmas. That said, her comments have nothing to do with the legitimacy and seriousness of these criminal investigations.
By fonewear 2018-12-14 10:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump going to be impeached any second...wait for it...keep waiting...you still waiting...well wait some more !
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-14 10:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Deep state needed a pivot point in the media from the Flynn and clinton foundation testimony. The fake bomb threats didn’t do it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-14 10:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Holy ***! So what? I guess if I conspire to commit a crime before I’m investigated for it, I didn’t actually conspire to commit a crime.

“Hey, you guys are making me look bad with all your obvious bias. I’ve got to kick you off, make sure you wipe your phones before anyone asks for them. We’ll tell everyone they just contained yoga schedules and discussions about weddings.”

Its more like, you guys are having an affair, you're fired, turn in your cellphones so the IT guys can reset them for your replacements. They didn't commit a crime, they had an affair. Obstruction of justice did not occur. The DOJ put an end to the fake scandal.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-14 10:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Yeah, she wants the press to focus on Trump's complete inability to legislate, which is understandable, given how he wants to shut down the government for Christmas. That said, her comments have nothing to do with the legitimacy and seriousness of these criminal investigations.

Yeah Vic, they're so super cereal. Unfortunately for you, the level of seriousness is not directly correlated to how much CNN is hyperventilating over some alleged finance violations. Trump isn't going anywhere.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-14 10:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Vic, they're so super cereal. Unfortunately for you, the level of seriousness is not directly correlated to how much CNN is hyperventilating over some alleged finance violations. Trump isn't going anywhere.

You trying to spin away him being indicted isn't going to stop it from happening, lol. The New York AG doesn't seem to care about the temper tantrums.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-14 10:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You trying to spin away him being indicted isn't going to stop it from happening, lol. The New York AG doesn't seem to care about the temper tantrums.

Lol, just straight up tell us what you think is actually going to come of this. Clearly you have an expectation in mind, so say it. I need something to chuckle at when you're wrong.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-14 10:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, just straight up tell us what you think is actually going to come of this. Clearly you have an expectation in mind, so say it. I need something to chuckle at when you're wrong.

You already have something to laugh at, nausi thinks the Flynn case is going to be dismissed. Hint: Its not.

But fine, Trump is going to be indicted for setting up hush money for the Enquirer to suppress the affairs that he had. He was at the meeting, he arranged and signed off on the deal, and he is lying about it, and has been for 2 years.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-14 10:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You already have something to laugh at, nausi thinks the Flynn case is going to be dismissed. Hint: Its not.

But fine, Trump is going to be indicted for setting up hush money for the Enquirer to suppress the affairs that he had. He was at the meeting, he arranged and signed off on the deal, and he is lying about it, and has been for 2 years.

I'll do my best to keep a straight face here....

Keep going. So he gets indicted. Then what? He's not doing jail time. Monetary fines are boring and won't have a lasting impact. Trump's approval ratings have hardly budged since early this year. Even if the House is stupid enough to impeach (which Pelosi doesn't want, btw), the Senate won't sign off on it. Tell us exactly what you think will make Drumpf done from all this.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-14 10:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm summoning my inner nostradamus and going to say in 2019 trump pardons himself and rachel maddow has a mental breakdown on air.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-14 10:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I'm summoning my inner nostradamus and going to say in 2019 trump pardons himself and rachel maddow has a mental breakdown on air.

Your Nostradamus is doing a lot better than Rav's, his spin isn't working. He seems to think approval ratings actually matter now, when they didn't make a difference in November. His approval ratings didn't save his wall that is never going to get built.

So laugh it up Rav, you have no idea what your talking about. How exactly do you know Trump isn't facing prison time? The BUT OBAMA!! defense isn't working, Trump is facing felony charges, Obama never came close to that. So after looking at the actual case (which you haven't done), what exactly leads you to the acquittal? Try to be smarter than nausi, normally that's not hard for you, but you seem to be struggling with it.
By Nausi 2018-12-14 10:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic keeps swinging, and keeps coming up with nothing. Of course Mueller’s team is conspiring against Trump. We already know this.

Of course deleting text showing your conspiracy is obstructing. The FBI does not have a handbook that says “if you conspire against the president make sure you delete those text messages”. In fact I’m pretty sure they have a handbook section that says if one has any sensitive information regarding possible crimes that information needs to be preserved at all costs.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-14 11:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

Your Nostradamus is doing a lot better than Rav's, his spin isn't working. He seems to think approval ratings actually matter now, when they didn't make a difference in November. His approval ratings didn't save his wall that is never going to get built.

So laugh it up Rav, you have no idea what your talking about. How exactly do you know Trump isn't facing prison time? The BUT OBAMA!! defense isn't working, Trump is facing felony charges, Obama never came close to that. So after looking at the actual case (which you haven't done), what exactly leads you to the acquittal? Try to be smarter than nausi, normally that's not hard for you, but you seem to be struggling with it.

Um, I didn't bring up Obama, you did. Which is funny, given that Obama's team had campaign finance violations in the millions. And John Edwards was acquitted for a crime similar to Cohen's. Weird flex, but okay.

As for jail time, you do realize Trump would have to be impeached first, right? You realize that's a pipe dream, right?

Aside from that, you're laying it on awful thick for a guy who can't even answer my initial question. You're dodging awful hard with the whole "something big's going down" while refusing to actually spell out every step it would take for Trump to actually do jail time.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-12-14 11:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Trump going to be impeached any second...wait for it...keep waiting...you still waiting...well wait some more !
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-14 11:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This is all about shaping public opinion.

Impeachment isn’t a legal event, its a political one. A president can commit whatever crimes he wants and if the public doesn’t give a ***then no one is going to impeach him. Likewise if the left and the media can make enough people think Trump did something wrong, it won’t matter if he did anything wrong at all.

That’s why you have daily “he done THIS time” stories. Its about insinuating he did something wrong to the point people get sick of hearing it and his approval crashes.

Thats how hey got rid of nixon.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-12-14 12:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Everytime I see a dude on YouTube showing off his Colt SAA clone, he slowly clicks the hammer and spells out "C...O...L...T" but I have a Schofield so mine just goes "Smith...& Wesson"

I should get an SAA clone but not a new one. I don't like the idea of the new *** safety hammer. Sounds like it would break easily.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-12-14 12:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Case in piont, Cohen is now doing the tv tour so that he can try to embarass Trump (certainly oart of his plea deal) before he goes to the clink.

I mean how many convicted fellons get to go om national TV before they goto jail?

Pretty desperate even for leftists. I mean why would anyone believe him, he’s now a proven liar.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-14 12:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You can wait. I am ordering more popcorn.
By Nausi 2018-12-14 13:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It is now one hour left before Robert Mueller hast to turn over all the documents the Flynn judge requested. I’m sure that will be no problem for someone who people have insust is the most stand up guy Washington DC has who’s integrity cannot be questioned.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-12-14 15:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

They did not release rhe original 302.

The 302 they released today is from months after the interview.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112