Forum » FFXI » General » Su5 weapon and neck synths do you need it
Su5 weapon and neck synths do you need it
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Limpbiz
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-28 10:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m on Asura and do Goldsmithing, have shield. If you bring mats I will do su5 Pup,mnk, rdm, blu, and Pld weapon synth for you at 1M each try. You keep results. And I’ll do as many as you want.

Get lucky and get a 200M weapon at 1/10 the cost.

I will also do Run/Rdm/whm necks at the same going rate. Msg in game if you are interested.

Limp.
[+]
By Shichishito 2018-11-28 11:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

would a game master do anything about it if he runs of with a +1/+2 HQ?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-28 11:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as you verify in game the conditions of the contract, they will.

"I'm giving you these materials and payment of 1 million gil to be synthesized and returned to me"

If you just show up give him some mats and they bolt, well, you're SOL
 Asura.Limpbiz
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-28 11:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Run off with a weapon or neck? Yeah I’m going to put in jeopardy my shield for 200m.. there’s no chance. So far I’ve done quiet a few for jp players, and some NA. One jp walked away with 3 PuP su5s in 12 tries. So if you wanna try some luck, msg in game.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-11-28 11:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The issue is gathering the ingredients for the synth attempts, damn annoying that is. I'm more then willing to pay the 130M for a Zomorrodnegar on Asura instead of carrying 8~10 synths worth of materials. And yeah they ain't gonna run off, those shields are stupid expensive / time consuming to make and not worth the risk for that low of a payout.
By Felgarr 2018-11-28 13:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

When you say 1M per try, do you mean 1 synth or for the duration of the shield's effects?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-28 13:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not him, but I'm willing to bet it's 1m per synth, not 1m per activation.

10 tries 10 mil etc.
[+]
 Asura.Limpbiz
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-28 13:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Correct, a try, not shield duration.

And pls don’t ask me to go get your mats, and ask what they are, look it up and buy them. I synth in Adoulin for the bonuses so once i started can’t zone.
 Asura.Limpbiz
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-28 14:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

And just an FYI if you didn’t know, I will use shield, I guess if you ask me not to I won’t, but when shields active you will either get HQ1 HQ2 or a break, there are no NQs unless you ask me not to activate it. So if I were wanting stuff crafted either bring a few extra items Incase a certain mat keeps getting lost or you can just resell what you have left over.

The synth is 11 over so (idk how others call it) but I call it tier1, so there’s roughly 7~10% HQ rate. Good luck!
By Shichishito 2018-11-28 14:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
those shields are stupid expensive / time consuming to make and not worth the risk for that low of a payout.
most if not all of the shields around are created with the assistance of bots, thus the owners might not be as attached to them as one would think.

either way i'd always prefer the safety net of a GM call over the word of a stranger on the internet.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-28 14:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
those shields are stupid expensive / time consuming to make and not worth the risk for that low of a payout.
most if not all of the shields around are created with the assistance of bots, thus the owners might not be as attached to them as one would think.

either way i'd always prefer the safety net of a GM call over the word of a stranger on the internet.

That. The idea of "too much risk they would NEVER" is exactly what gets people ripped off. Always be safe.
 Asura.Limpbiz
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-28 15:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

anyways did a few today, mnk hands went 1/9 on and a few necks for ppl. Won’t post their names, but if they want they can post how it was.

But yeah not really here to debate trust on game, everyone knows how it is, so like Eiryl said just be careful.
 Asura.Limpbiz
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-28 15:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought I’d just let ppl know also, when it breaks and no mats are lost I just been doing the next for free.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-28 15:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

+1 for goodguy crafters that aren't strictly making shields to print USD on demand.
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2018-11-28 16:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Straight breaks for me, but will keep trying. Thanks Limpbiz, will try again later if you're on. Wants that Futhark +2!
[+]
 Asura.Limpbiz
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-28 16:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah sry Smoky, you need to rub on Buddahs belly or something, we needa hit this +2!
 Asura.Nauti
By Asura.Nauti 2018-11-28 21:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome guy. Brought x6 attempts for RDM +2 neck, hq +2 on 3rd try! Great luck.

Thanks for the help. Gluck to all.
[+]
 Asura.Limpbiz
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-28 22:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Nauti glad you hit +2, kinda ironic a sec later there was a shout for someone selling the same neck. It was fate!
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-11-29 09:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll offer the same deal for all shields other than Limbiz is offering(woodworking not available)

Cloth
Smithing
Leather
Bone
Alchemy

Asura.Limpbiz said: »
Thought I’d just let ppl know also, when it breaks and no mats are lost I just been doing the next for free.

This is in effect, if all that is lost is the crystal ONLY, free /lastysnth
[+]
 Asura.Limpbiz
By Asura.Limpbiz 2018-11-29 10:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

That’s cool, I’ll probably hit you up myself toralin
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-11-29 10:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Kuods to both of you guys offering this service, I really apreciate that and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-11-29 10:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Question on the relationship between the Dynamis-D weapons. If HQ2 is the "real" weapon, then is the HQ1 a trash result or can it be upgraded or materials recovered? With shield active the NQ isn't possible so I'm more concerned about the differences between HQ1 and HQ2 in material usage.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-11-29 10:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Question on the relationship between the Dynamis-D weapons. If HQ2 is the "real" weapon, then is the HQ1 a trash result or can it be upgraded or materials recovered? With shield active the NQ isn't possible so I'm more concerned about the differences between HQ1 and HQ2 in material usage.

hmm I dont really understand your question, but yes you can augment a HQ1 weapon, no you cannot desynth it to re-acquire materials.

the shield wont give you a NQ with the enchantment on.

The best way I can describe it is, pretend like a NQ is substituted with an explosion and you lose some/all/none of the mats.

Su5 weapon
1x guild mat
2x misc crafting
1x demon item
2x kindred item
2x beastmen item

one synth if it doesnt HQ could blow all the mats and you would lose everything or it may blow a subset of the mats.

In my personal experience I would eye-ball a 60/40 results on HQ1/HQ2 on Su5

All the people who have sent me tells in game to do synths for them simply are confused on how the shield works with the enchantment on.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-29 11:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I have zero clue how it all works out, but the offer is an interesting one. It's a gamble, but a potentially worthwhile one if you're lucky. I'm interested in at least one HQ2 neck and a Su5 weapon, so I'll see if I can stockpile mats and give you a call sometime.

Just to be sure, it forces either a HQ1/HQ2, or simply fails? Are you both letting the buying keep the HQ1 or only the HQ2?
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-11-29 11:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
I have zero clue how it all works out, but the offer is an interesting one. It's a gamble, but a potentially worthwhile one if you're lucky. I'm interested in at least one HQ2 neck and a Su5 weapon, so I'll see if I can stockpile mats and give you a call sometime.

Just to be sure, it forces either a HQ1/HQ2, or simply fails? Are you both letting the buying keep the HQ1 or only the HQ2?

Im letting you keep whatever the result is, HQ1, HQ2, Ridill if it pops out, your tears from blowing your bankroll. Anything that is a result of the synth is yours to keep. Tips appreciated on any HQ2
[+]
By Nyarlko 2018-11-29 11:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no way to upgrade HQ1 > HQ2, if that is what you were asking. If not, then ignore me. :3
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-11-29 11:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »

There is no way to upgrade HQ1 > HQ2, if that is what you were asking. If not, then ignore me. :3
I re-read it, the HQ1 and HQ2 arent used IN the synth, so it does not have an affect of material usage. They are the RESULT of the synth.
 Shiva.Hiep
Server: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-11-29 11:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Su5 weapon
1x guild mat
2x misc crafting
1x demon item
2x kindred item
2x beastmen item

Should be noted that the crafts using the demon/kindred/beastmen medals are more likely to be lost than the misc/guild items when the synth doesn't HQ. For example, if you bought enough materials to try for 10 synths, when you run out of a material from demon/kindred/beastman medals, you'd have 5-10 left of each of the misc/guild materials. Just a tip for some who want to save some gil.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-11-29 11:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

tbh I am surprised this is being well received I thought about posting this earlier (for this same price) and figured I would be burned on the cross
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-29 11:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It's an alternative iteration of the low risk-high reward dice roll game we've grown accustomed to. Some people would rather pay 150m for an Omen body, other would rather level up 15 mules and alts and maximize their own odds. Luck is a hell of a mind job (see bonanza, aman trove, anv keys).
First Page 2 3