Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Selling Full Dynamis D Wave 3 clears - 80M
Selling Full Dynamis D Wave 3 clears - 80M
 Asura.Zanosan
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kutsurabi
By Asura.Zanosan 2018-10-16 00:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure this doesn't need much explanation at this point. We not only clear the end boss, but full clear all the mobs from every circle so you will get points towards your necks and SU5s.

Please PM through FFXIAH, tells will most likely not be received.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2018-10-16 00:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

what are you, HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?

edit: no, i know you're not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE

edit 2: but... what are you, down syndrome?

edit 3: wait, this is my own group
By Staleyx 2018-10-16 01:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you actually have people buying this? If you get clears what are doing next? Why are you playing the game? So said people can go cp with there purchased augmented remas?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-10-16 01:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously they aren't, that's why the price drop. 4 or more groups trying to sell, only so many idiots people willing to pay that much.

230m for the augment is a bit ridiculous.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Justuas 2018-10-16 06:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Angierus said: »
Hey if it means my tachi fudo can hit 35k instead of 33k then that itself is worth the price, right?
It adds up in the long run.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Afania 2018-10-16 11:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Staleyx said: »
Do you actually have people buying this? If you get clears what are doing next? Why are you playing the game? So said people can go cp with there purchased augmented remas?

It's probably faster to farm 80m than 10000 JP for some tbh. Also community can be very very picky with DD jobs if they are not elite. If your DD don't have augments, another guy with augments will take the spot.

Remember the popular saying "if you don't glow you don't go". Pretty soon it will be "if you don't have augments you don't go"

So personally I think it's a good thing that people offer merc service so others can catch up in terms of performance, and able to play the DD job that they love.

However belittling other LS (another thread) for sacing wave 3 isn't necessary.
By Staleyx 2018-10-16 12:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess its just me. Seems boring af to pay for that but more power to you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Oppa
Server: Bismarck
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Oppa 2018-10-16 13:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
How many runs approx does it take to max a neck +2 if you kill everything?

Quote:
We haven't tried a farm run since the update, w/o sacking any fetters and going straight to the wave3 boss it's been approx ~5,500rp per run (lvl22/25 after 4 zone clears). I'd imagine 2 farming runs would cap a neck piece? Not sure about Su5.
 Fenrir.Snaps
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-10-16 15:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That seems not quite right to me based on in info on bg-wiki. 30 RP per volte mob, 50 per volte leader.

(6 * 8 + 16) * 30 + 16 * 50 -> 2720. This actually lines up with what I got (bought a GEO neck, got to almost rank 11 after the first run.)
[+]
 Shiva.Hiep
Server: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2018-10-16 15:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

How much RP would you get from clearing Wave 1 and 2?
 Asura.Zanosan
By Asura.Zanosan 2018-10-16 15:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »

If this is directed at me, I haven't read any thread on this forum in a couple months. My comment was just made on the assumption that most people sac as it is the most efficient method of getting and clearing W3 boss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-10-16 15:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Wave 1 Monsters: Squadron Monsters and Leaders are worth 5 RP each.
Wave 2 Monsters: Regiment Monsters and Leaders are worth 20 RP each.
Wave 3 Monsters: Normal Volte Monsters are worth 30 RP each, while Volte Leaders are worth 50 RP each.

I don't know how many mobs there are.
By Afania 2018-10-16 15:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zanosan said: »

If this is directed at me, I haven't read any thread on this forum in a couple months. My comment was just made on the assumption that most people sac as it is the most efficient method of getting and clearing W3 boss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It wasn't directing at you personally, but 2 threads specifically said something something sacing so.....
 Asura.Zanosan
By Asura.Zanosan 2018-10-16 16:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Reading these forums too much nowadays is bad for you :^) same 5 people arguing the same viewpoints for the past however many months.
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-10-16 16:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snaps said: »
Wave 3 Monsters: Normal Volte Monsters are worth 30 RP each, while Volte Leaders are worth 50 RP each.

Wave 1 mobs give 10 RP each (my earlier report was mistaken), and Leaders don't give any at all.
 Fenrir.Snaps
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-10-16 18:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Geriond said: »
Fenrir.Snaps said: »

Wave 1 mobs give 10 RP each (my earlier report was mistaken), and Leaders don't give any at all.

Alright. I didn't test any of that tbh, just went from what was on bg-wiki. That seems to make more sense though (1 = 10, 2 = 20, 3 = 30).
 Asura.Iiana
By Asura.Iiana 2018-10-17 21:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The price on this really drop that much? RIP
Also, I think you get the most out of farming wave 2 just based on sheer number of mobs. Each fetter only has like 8~10 mobs or so. I don't believe fetters themselves count, and I don't think NMs do either? Didn't really look.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-10-18 03:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Iiana said: »
Also, I think you get the most out of farming wave 2 just based on sheer number of mobs. Each fetter only has like 8~10 mobs or so. I don't believe fetters themselves count, and I don't think NMs do either? Didn't really look.

The Volte bosses do, the fetters do not. The final boss does not either.
 Cerberus.Genoside
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Genoside 2018-10-18 06:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Angierus said: »
Ill pay you 10mil and offer you a nsfw commission of your ls doing freaky ***to your whm/sch/rdm because we all know they low key healslut your ***.
Whoa now thats a deal!
By Afania 2018-10-18 09:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Just had an idea...

Sounds like the best way to get max RP per run AND clear is BLU burn wave 1 and 2 (since they die faster)for an hour then sac all 8 fetters on wave 3? Then DP COR leaden spam on wave 3 boss to kill it asap to make it on time?

So maybe the best setup should be an alliance of 3 BLU 3 COR or something.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-18 09:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zanosan said: »
Reading these forums too much nowadays is bad for you :^) same 5 people arguing the same viewpoints for the past however many months.

what did I win?
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-10-18 19:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Just had an idea...

Sounds like the best way to get max RP per run AND clear is BLU burn wave 1 and 2 (since they die faster)for an hour then sac all 8 fetters on wave 3? Then DP COR leaden spam on wave 3 boss to kill it asap to make it on time?

You'll time out before you even reach the boss
By Afania 2018-10-18 20:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »

Just had an idea...

You'll time out before you even reach the boss

I feel this is quite doable with power creep(which is very very noticeable) after sept update though.

Last wave 3 run we spent about 30 min farming wave 1 for RP. Then we proceed to kill wave 1 and 2 boss and all 8 fetter. By the time we reach wave 3 boss and all 8 fetter dead(no sac) we had 40-45 min left. And wave 3 boss melted to 2 DP. That was the fastest run we had since power creep happened in Sept update. It was MUCH faster than our best record before Sept update.

Not all of us are fully augmented yet, I'd say majority of us aren't done with augs. And the DD that's fully augmented are noticeably stronger. For example, the guy who has fully augmented DP avg 53k leaden on wave 3 boss, mine without full augment (and a few wsd behind from dm aug) avg 20% less. The gap from rema augments are very very noticeable.

So I imagine a team with every rema DD fully augmented at R15 for their strongest rema would kill even faster.

I feel that even if spend time farming wave 1 and 2 sounds risky and likely to time out now, after a month or 2 as more and more dyna D groups finish their augments it would be a lot more doable.

(Blu come back to endgame <yes please>)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [220 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-05-26 16:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Y'all still actively mercing Dyna-d? --- asking for alternative reasons.