First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Cbbs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ocean
By Asura.Cbbs 2018-10-04 22:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis - Fri 6pm pst
-Wave 3 any zone: 50m (can take up to 9 chars)
-Fetters are not sacked, some of wave 2 and all of wave 3 are farmed for those interested in RP
-Average RP farm: 4600 to 4800
-Please be online 30min prior to start time to secure your spot

Aeonics - 125m or 150m for all drops

We are also recruiting 1 or 2 players to join our group

If you're interested please send a tell/msg Milkydoll or Cbbs
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-10-04 23:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I know this is probably a futile effort, trade secrets and all, but how the heck are you guys clearing wave mega bosses with only 10 people? lol. What job layout are you using?
[+]
By Afania 2018-10-05 00:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
I know this is probably a futile effort, trade secrets and all, but how the heck are you guys clearing wave mega bosses with only 10 people?

The biggest trade secret in FFXI is apparently mules :D
[+]
By ocean 2018-10-05 00:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I know this is probably a futile effort, trade secrets and all, but how the heck are you guys clearing wave mega bosses with only 10 people? lol. What job layout are you using?

Alternate characters. 4 of us multibox. Hoping to alleviate some of that with recruitment:)

The job layout we use is similar to the old reis T4 days. Blm, sch, cors for dmg and geo/brd/rdm/smn supports.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-10-05 00:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

My LS clears with around 9 people, but full alliances from multiboxing. It's really helped to reduce the number of multiboxers for the actual boss attempts, though. Or rather, get people down to just a dualbox and maybe tribox instead of multiple tri-quad boxers. So I completely understand their desire to recruit.
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-10-05 02:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm
 Asura.Milkydoll
By Asura.Milkydoll 2018-10-05 06:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

hello potential recruits!

we look forward to having you come join us! most of us have been playing together for years. we are a small and close-knit LS. we are rarely open for recruits. so if you feel you're a right fit for this LS, please drop Cbbs, Constellation, or me a tell in game or a pm here. see you soon!

<3,
Milky
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-10-05 08:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cbbs said: »
Dynamis - Mon/Thurs 6pm pst
-Wave 3 any zone: asking 100m (can take up to 4 chars)

Aeonics - Runs split into 2 days. approx 3h for full clear
-Aeonic clear: asking 125

If you're interested please send a tell or msg Cbbs, Constellation, Milkydoll or Fumar

Recruiting:
We're a small group of 8~10 looking to recruit 2-3 like-minded individuals who are "Support-first" type players that put LS needs ahead of their own. Send a tell or msg Cbbs, Constellation or Milkydoll if you're interested.

Just a tip, but it may be helpful to list jobs that will help you
By ocean 2018-10-05 08:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
Asura.Cbbs said: »
Dynamis - Mon/Thurs 6pm pst
-Wave 3 any zone: asking 100m (can take up to 4 chars)

Aeonics - Runs split into 2 days. approx 3h for full clear
-Aeonic clear: asking 125

If you're interested please send a tell or msg Cbbs, Constellation, Milkydoll or Fumar

Recruiting:
We're a small group of 8~10 looking to recruit 2-3 like-minded individuals who are "Support-first" type players that put LS needs ahead of their own. Send a tell or msg Cbbs, Constellation or Milkydoll if you're interested.

Just a tip, but it may be helpful to list jobs that will help you

Thank you for the tip. The job(s) as well as amount of gear one has isn’t important as long as the individual is willing and wanting to improve (probably should add to op)
 Asura.Milkydoll
By Asura.Milkydoll 2018-10-05 10:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

i want to reiterate and add to what cobb(ocean) said. gear and weapons isn’t as important to us versus the personality fit for what our LS stands for. we don’t allow for selfishness/greed and there is no room for “me, myself, and I” mentality. we all play to have fun and to help each other. if you’re not willing to be flexible with jobs then that is also problematic. we are all sometimes forced to play a job we don’t want or like in order get things done. if all of these qualities are you then we would love to have you on broad.

must-have: discord chat with push-to-talk. I can’t stress that enough. it is a gaming etiquette that we expect from you. that is all. /cheers
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-10-05 10:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

ocean said: »

Alternate characters. 4 of us multibox. Hoping to alleviate some of that with recruitment:)

The job layout we use is similar to the old reis T4 days. Blm, sch, cors for dmg and geo/brd/rdm/smn supports.

I see. Ty for info ^^. Gl with your recruitment. <3
By ocean 2018-10-05 13:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for the overwhelming responses. Recruitment is closed at this time.

Dynamis has been booked for the 8th, slots are open for the 11th.
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2018-10-05 16:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So it's 100mil for Dyna wave 3 clears for a total of 4 characters?

Can't you just sell 25mil for each? I think lots of people would sign up for that.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-10-05 16:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Andret said: »

Can't you just sell 25mil for each? I think lots of people would sign up for that.

I think its 100m each and they can take up to 4 leechers.
[+]
By ocean 2018-10-05 17:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Monday the 8th is full
Thursday the 11th has 2 slots remaining

I've been getting this question a lot. Clearing the zone once will allow you to upgrade all of that particular REMA. For example: Clearing Jeuno will allow you to upgrade all your Aeonics. It's not 1 KI per weapon, its 1 KI per weapon type.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-10-05 17:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You should also note that the clear doesn't actually upgrade the weapon. It just allows you to start spending more money on items to upgrade it.

There are not enough people that understand this.
By ocean 2018-10-05 17:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
You should also note that the clear doesn't actually upgrade the weapon. It just allows you to start spending more money on items to upgrade it.

There are not enough people that understand this.

This is absolutely true and I get this question as well. Clearing the zone allows you to upgrade the weapon type. You still need to dish out another 200~300mil in crystals.

Thank you for that clarification.

Lastly, yes you can submit Job Points to upgrade your weapon, it will take approx 14 weeks. That being said after you've finished the 14 weeks you do not need to submit another set of JP to upgrade another weapon of that type. It's either 1 clear from dynamis, 1 full mask, or whatever amount of job points. We're simply offering you a faster alternative.
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2018-10-05 18:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Jacki or bust! Free bump
By ocean 2018-10-05 18:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Nitenichi said: »
Jacki or bust! Free bump

We miss jacki:(

Monday's Jueno run has 1 opening
Thursday's Bastok run has been filled
 Leviathan.Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2018-10-06 06:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »

Ouch, that's very expensive and lucrative at the same time. You make like 400mil per run plus whatever that drop.
By ocean 2018-10-06 10:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ouch, that's very expensive and lucrative at the same time. You make like 400mil per run plus whatever that drop.

I agree it is expensive. It just comes down to the opportunity cost of losing RP on JSE necks/weapons of our choice, as clears require a specific setup, and also the amount of gil we'd lose farming shards/crystals/medals. 100m is a lot, but in my opinion, unless we have at least 2 buyers 100m is a loss on our end.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2018-10-07 21:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree it is expensive. It just comes down to the opportunity cost of losing RP on JSE necks/weapons of our choice, as clears require a specific setup, and also the amount of gil we'd lose farming shards/crystals/medals. 100m is a lot, but in my opinion, unless we have at least 2 buyers 100m is a loss on our end.

What's the average RP one could get towards the neck/weapon piece per run anyways?
By ocean 2018-10-07 23:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the average RP one could get towards the neck/weapon piece per run anyways?

We haven't tried a farm run since the update, w/o sacking any fetters and going straight to the wave3 boss it's been approx ~5,500rp per run (lvl22/25 after 4 zone clears). I'd imagine 2 farming runs would cap a neck piece? Not sure about Su5.
By ocean 2018-10-09 00:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

small bump.
-We had to change our times to Tues/Fri
-We can carry up to 5 buyers at a time. That being said there is 1 opening for Bastok this Friday.
 Asura.Reichleiu
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2018-10-09 12:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

How much would you charge for just a T4 Reis clear? Or would you not do a partial?

Post deleted by User.
By ocean 2018-10-09 14:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Reichleiu said: »
How much would you charge for just a T4 Reis clear? Or would you not do a partial?

Mind shooting me a PM with which HELMs you need?
By ocean 2018-10-10 13:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis schedule/availability as of the 10th

Fri 19th: Sandy - Currently Full
Tues 23rd: windy - 1 slot available
First Page 2 3 4 5 6