Forum » FFXI » General » Ambuscade Rewards Excel Sheet
Ambuscade Rewards Excel Sheet
 Cerberus.Drayco
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2018-07-26 10:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't seen anybody make this, but I wanted to create a quick sheet to see which items gave the most gil/point.

Hope you guys get some use out of it.

Each of the items will link you to the FFXIAH page for that item so you can input the items value on your sever. The rest of the table will populate itself.

Ambuscade Reward Excel Dropbox Link
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Aquatic
Server: Bahamut
user: hydro
By Bahamut.Aquatic 2018-07-26 13:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Drayco said: »
I haven't seen anybody make this, but I wanted to create a quick sheet to see which items gave the most gil/point.

Hope you guys get some use out of it.

Each of the items will link you to the FFXIAH page for that item so you can input the items value on your sever. The rest of the table will populate itself.

Ambuscade Reward Excel Dropbox Link

Outstanding job.
[+]
By benitez 2018-07-26 13:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a version of this I post in our discord channel for my LS. Only difference is I have logic to indicate the available Gallantry items based on the month present in a drop down selection. The file calculates based on Stack prices for currency that generally sells in stacks - can't imagine selling alex individually for a full month's ambuscade intake.

I also have selectors which either include or exclude a given drop type, so the user can get a target value for Hallmarks to buy out a given set of currencies.
 Cerberus.Drayco
Server: Cerberus
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2018-07-26 14:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I said quick sheet, literally 5 minutes. I like your total points to cap that item tho. I'll add that.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-07-26 15:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

benitez said: »
I have a version of this I post in our discord channel for my LS. Only difference is I have logic to indicate the available Gallantry items based on the month present in a drop down selection. The file calculates based on Stack prices for currency that generally sells in stacks - can't imagine selling alex individually for a full month's ambuscade intake.

I also have selectors which either include or exclude a given drop type, so the user can get a target value for Hallmarks to buy out a given set of currencies.

Yeah, but you didn't share it with everyone for free, now did you? Your bragging attempts are worthless when no one can fact check it.
[+]