ROV Memories To All Of You.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » ROV memories to all of you.
ROV memories to all of you.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-21 18:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Hello, again. I played this game since the end of COP. I was helping a friend on an alt recently finish ROV. Not only does this music react to me it makes me realize how much it means to me. You can make fun of me try and call me little *** but this music with this ending towards a final fight of this game means so much to me I’ve met friends all over the world Ive even had friends that have died from real life situations and we’re playing this game. I was part of a notorious monster linkshell 24 seven Japanese American English French Germany and EU group. An amazing great group of people I’ve met but it really did help me after I was done with cocaine and selling cocaine I found this game. I still miss so many people that mean the world to me this might sound dorky this might sound nerdy but the truth and I’m being honest with all of you. I hope many of you stay to play this game I know in about two years maybe even less I’m not too sure how much longer I can continue to play or be here. But this has been a great journey for me as much as you might hate me or dislke me.)(Even for my trolling or stupidy.) I love all of you that you continue to play and pay for this game example right now I am skilling up for an alt on Puppetmaster. Make fun of me troll me I do not care. But this game help me keep away from cocaine,cocaine selling and a lot of my violent negative tendencies. Believe it or not I love you all. I hope positive energy and well to you all(even the ones I hate.) I’ve had some health issues I’ve been working through and paying. At the end of the day whatever I say positive or negative in your opinion thank you for making this game an enjoygable experience. The one memory I gave from this song was helping a friend finish all missions and ROV. He died at 78 but I got him through ROV. I know he was a gay man I don’t care that he was. Look at me for being a kind person that cared about people. I will continue to play but even in your insult or honest truth to other players about me I’m here. If someone is negative or rude remember they are human beings and as great this game is remember one day it will end. I hate and love you all please understand this message. Example I have a lot of health issues causing me money and who knows what else. But I’m here and please help smokingskull on his gofundmepage. I am not influencing people to help I’m saying let’s show how much our community cares. My father died about 2 years ago and I know he hated video games. But he wanted to see me play the last month of his life without telling me truth of his health. To see why it inspired why I loved it. When it comes to ffxi it’s because of all of you. The ones I hate the ones I love the ones I adore thank you. I hope I stay alive long enough to thank all of you. Please play this YouTube video while you play until the song is over. I love music and this song means so much to me and all of us. No matter what end you all matter. :bow.:
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-21 18:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-21 20:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot to mention my high notorious monster linkshell experience. You guys and gals were cool!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]