I Honestly Need Help.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » I honestly need help.
I honestly need help.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Siren.Smokinskull
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Smokinskull 2018-07-20 16:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Where do I begin? I am Smokinskull (Darryl) I have been playing FFXI since High School, I am just about 30. I have seen friends come and go and I have seen some of my closet players struggle with real life. Well I am at a point and desperate enough to come to my gaming community to ask for help.

DISCLAIMER: I have read the rules and if at any point this post is inappropriate please take it down.

June 1st I was laid off, June 2nd, children services placed my children with me full time. I was completely unprepared and scared. I can not talk about the specifics of the investigation but I can provide a link to the news story.
- https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/police-investigating-warren-baby-s-skull-rib-fractures/1218173565

With all that was going on I emptied my savings said a prayer and hired an Attorney. My kids are safe since I am the only family they have. Shortly after that I found a new line of work and then my car went down, and I lost that job because I couldn't be there. I've contacted my local agencies for help and direction including my church where I serve on the board. No one can help because our area is so economically depressed. In conclusion I am looking for help, anything, $1, just want to reach my goal so I can find something inexpensive, continue to provide my children with a stable environment and continue to play with you great people. Feel free to PM me!

Even if your gift is a simple prayer hopefully the big guy will hear it and intervene.

Thanks,
Darryl (Smokinskull)

https://www.gofundme.com/tdg95b-trying-times&rcid=r01-153212274231-12c49f187cb24a82&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w
[+]
 Bismarck.Cloudstrafie
Server: Bismarck
user: cloud7886
By Bismarck.Cloudstrafie 2018-07-20 20:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I cant currently but as soon as i get some money ill help with what i can, Ill ask around on facebook and my local church, something will happen keep your chin up,Message me if you ever need someone to talk to
[+]
 Siren.Smokinskull
By Siren.Smokinskull 2018-07-20 20:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact that someone donated a few bucks and your reply has me at my knees. Just the thought and willingness to reply is enough for me. Thank you!
 Siren.Smokinskull
By Siren.Smokinskull 2018-07-20 20:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cloudstrafie said: »
I cant currently but as soon as i get some money ill help with what i can, Ill ask around on facebook and my local church, something will happen keep your chin up,Message me if you ever need someone to talk to

You are free to share the link at your discretion.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-20 20:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Smokinskull said: »
Where do I begin? I am Smokinskull (Darryl) I have been playing FFXI since High School, I am just about 30. I have seen friends come and go and I have seen some of my closet players struggle with real life. Well I am at a point and desperate enough to come to my gaming community to ask for help.

DISCLAIMER: I have read the rules and if at any point this post is inappropriate please take it down.

June 1st I was laid off, June 2nd, children services placed my children with me full time. I was completely unprepared and scared. I can not talk about the specifics of the investigation but I can provide a link to the news story.
- https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/police-investigating-warren-baby-s-skull-rib-fractures/1218173565

With all that was going on I emptied my savings said a prayer and hired an Attorney. My kids are safe since I am the only family they have. Shortly after that I found a new line of work and then my car went down, and I lost that job because I couldn't be there. I've contacted my local agencies for help and direction including my church where I serve on the board. No one can help because our area is so economically depressed. In conclusion I am looking for help, anything, $1, just want to reach my goal so I can find something inexpensive, continue to provide my children with a stable environment and continue to play with you great people. Feel free to PM me!

Even if your gift is a simple prayer hopefully the big guy will hear it and intervene.

Thanks,
Darryl (Smokinskull)

https://www.gofundme.com/tdg95b-trying-times&rcid=r01-153212274231-12c49f187cb24a82&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w
I get paid next Thursday so I’ll donate then. But I shared the go fund me on social media.
[+]
 Siren.Smokinskull
By Siren.Smokinskull 2018-07-20 20:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Siren.Smokinskull said: »

Thanks,
Darryl (Smokinskull)

I get paid next Thursday so I’ll donate then. But I shared the go fund me on social media.

Thank you!
 Sylph.Atigevomega
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Atigevomega 2018-07-20 21:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You, sir, are not far from me, I am up near Cleveland, I, unfortunately, can not offer anything but a prayer and hope for you. But I really hope things work out for you and your children. Ill share this on facebook as well.
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-20 22:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Atigevomega said: »
You, sir, are not far from me, I am up near Cleveland, I, unfortunately, can not offer anything but a prayer and hope for you. But I really hope things work out for you and your children. Ill share this on facebook as well.
Thanks so much and thanks for the PM, much appreciated!
 Bismarck.Issymo
Server: Bismarck
user: issymo
By Bismarck.Issymo 2018-07-21 01:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck my friend! We are all thinking of you. You are an amazing person don’t forget that! I’ve donated some money I hope it helps a bit.
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 01:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you very much. I told my children today this cup will pass from us.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-07-21 02:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I debated donating, but then noticed you don't have BRD leveled...

I kid. Gonna see how this works since I've never donated to a GoFundMe. Joke's on you though, it'll be Canada bucks! (Or is it automatically in USD? Gonna go find out) Best of luck, buddy!
[+]
By geigei 2018-07-21 02:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe someone can hook you up with a job, longshot but worth trying.
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 02:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
Maybe someone can hook you up with a job, longshot but worth trying.
I actually got into AT&T Corp after years of trying. I start on 30th. But I gotta get there.
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 02:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
I debated donating, but then noticed you don't have BRD leveled...

I kid. Gonna see how this works since I've never donated to a GoFundMe. Joke's on you though, it'll be Canada bucks! (Or is it automatically in USD? Gonna go find out) Best of luck, buddy!
LOL BRD may be next lol. Never been a big fan of leveling every job. Thank you for your help./
 Shiva.Lirmont
Server: Shiva
user: Lirmont
By Shiva.Lirmont 2018-07-21 09:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lirmont readies Gil Toss.
[+]
By Faelar 2018-07-21 09:20:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shared on Facebook and Twitter. Good luck man!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-07-21 09:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Smokinskull said: »
I actually got into AT&T Corp after years of trying. I start on 30th. But I gotta get there.

Man, that's great! You'll get there!

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 11:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
i'm not trying to sound aggressive or insensitive by saying this, but i sense the incident (fractured baby parts) is the result of an over-exposed mother with lack of a better term, inexperienced- rolled over in her sleep while the baby was sleeping next to her and almost killed him.. very very sad and depressing outcome (if i'm right).

sorry if i'm wrong, but the evidence provided made me think so.
As much as I want you to be right and it being accidental. Its not. These are non Accidental Injuries.

By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 11:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »

Man, that's great! You'll get there!

Thanks Bud!
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 11:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Faelar said: »
Shared on Facebook and Twitter. Good luck man!

Thank you!
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 11:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Lirmont said: »

Haha at this point I need a real life Relic to slice and dice these problems.
 Shiva.Lirmont
Server: Shiva
user: Lirmont
By Shiva.Lirmont 2018-07-21 11:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Lirmont said: »

Haha at this point I need a real life Relic to slice and dice these problems.

I'm method. As a career red mage, I refuse to do anything higher than three-digit damage to any bar I see.
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 11:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

HAHAHAHAHA
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 11:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm also a Career RDM.
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
Server: Leviathan
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2018-07-21 12:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Just donated, good luck man. I would say redact names on that paper, just so nothing can come back on you.
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-21 13:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Nitenichi said: »
Just donated, good luck man. I would say redact names on that paper, just so nothing can come back on you.
Thank you so much. Took that advice and did that.

Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2018-07-21 14:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck to you man. I shared the link on fb and the like, I'll donate this thursday when I get paid.
[+]
 Asura.Kuztastic
Server: Asura
user: RobKuz
By Asura.Kuztastic 2018-07-21 14:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Smokin, I've known you for a long time man, seen you go through a lot of ***and grief over the years. (some grief from me being a hard-*** on you in-game).
I know you'll pull through.
Gave what I could for now. Good luck man!
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7