New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Error while trying to pay my sub
Error while trying to pay my sub
By geigei 2018-07-15 01:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

error

Anyone know what this is about?

I'm using the same caard, working for other accounts but this one, SE will answer me in a few days.
 Bismarck.Issymo
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: issymo
By Bismarck.Issymo 2018-07-15 04:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I had this as well. I think it could be your bank rejecting it. You also get a block on your card for 24 hours after rejection. I ended up paying by crysta and using PayPal.

You could try contact your bank to resolve the issue.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-15 06:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Issymo said: »
I had this as well. I think it could be your bank rejecting it. You also get a block on your card for 24 hours after rejection. I ended up paying by crysta and using PayPal.

You could try contact your bank to resolve the issue.

^ One of the most surefire ways to pay, not as easy, but guaranteed.
By geigei 2018-07-15 06:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

End up using another card so is bank fault for sure, been buying a lot from aliexpress lately, dunno if is related.
By jahn 2018-07-15 09:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Each time you use your card for one account, if you try to use it for another account within 24 hours it triggers their automatic fraud system checker thingamajigger, yes, by having more than 1 account, they think you're trying to fraud them.

I have complained to them about it for years now, but they just don't care.

Back when they always charged on the 1st of the month, this would trigger for me every single time and every single time I'd have to wait for them to unblock my card again.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-07-15 10:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You can pay for multiple accounts within 24 hours if you're 'trusted' enough. It's some garbage system ran by a vendor SE contracts to handle billing. Paying for too many accounts, using a VPN, having a rejected payment from bank, anything like that will increase your 'fraud risk'. Once you get a hard block, it goes like 24 hours > 72 hours > 1 week and continues to add up if you keep spamming it.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
Server: Asura
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-07-15 11:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

S-E has had one of the worst billing systems I've ever seen.

Only they would make it like shoving a hot, rusty needle up your dickhole to give them money.
[+]