Drg Ryu Lua?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Drg Ryu Lua?
Drg Ryu Lua?
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aanalaty
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2018-06-20 13:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Herro again! Starting to use gearswap for thf but still playing catchup and not fluent enough to do anything besides minor edits for now. Is there a decent Drg lua that includes Ryu aftermath settings?

I've seen some stand alone code for AM's but to new to gearswap to piece it all together myself (yet). So instead of not playing drg until i figure it all out, a template i can tweak and learn from in the interim would be helpful!

Sincerely,
A Returning Drg Crying That Ryu Sucks But Using It Anyway
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-06-20 15:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not familiar with lua by any means as I use xml (ashitacast), but if i recall AM will use the same code for it meaning if you use Gungnir or Rhong it will swap you into that set with am up also.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-06-20 15:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Relic aftermath is a different buff than Mythic, Empyrean, and Aeonic, so that part won't happen.

But Mythic, Empy and Aeonic AM3 share the same buff id, so usually the rules for those will restrict based on the equipped wep.

There are several basic lua here on the BGwiki DRG guide(the guide itself is pretty good too. give it a look)

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Here_Be_DRGs#Gearswap_Luas

I haven't looked through these lua, so I don't know if they have AM3 support. But if nothing else I could help you add it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-06-21 06:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Relic aftermath is a different buff than Mythic, Empyrean, and Aeonic, so that part won't happen.

But Mythic, Empy and Aeonic AM3 share the same buff id, so usually the rules for those will restrict based on the equipped wep.

There are several basic lua here on the BGwiki DRG guide(the guide itself is pretty good too. give it a look)

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Here_Be_DRGs#Gearswap_Luas

I haven't looked through these lua, so I don't know if they have AM3 support. But if nothing else I could help you add it.

Yeah. Buff ID is what i was referring to, couldn't think of the proper words. Thanks for clarifying!