Italian Politics: How Not To Govern

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Italian politics: how not to govern
Italian politics: how not to govern
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-22 19:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Its been a year and a half.

That's pretty long for an Italian government. Any updates?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [261 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2020-08-10 07:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Not much, aside from everyone now hating Conte who is the scapegoat of everything related to the covid era.

I have some doubts this government will last the whole legislature, especially with Renzi being a known viper, the alliance will probably collapse at some point.

We're doomed to have a right wing government in the future because M5S is dead and the left is still failing to organize. Salvini will be PM within a couple of years, unless there's some unknown charismatic figure hiding somewhere and waiting to appear on the scene at the right time.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2020-08-10 07:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Not much, aside from everyone now hating Conte who is the scapegoat of everything related to the covid era.

I have some doubts this government will last the whole legislature, especially with Renzi being a known viper, the alliance will probably collapse at some point.

We're doomed to have a right wing government in the future because M5S is dead and the left is still failing to organize. Salvini will be PM within a couple of years, unless there's some unknown charismatic figure hiding somewhere and waiting to appear on the scene at the right time.
Doomed to perpetual right wing Governments, I feel you could replace Italy with the UK and your statements would still be pretty accurate.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-10 09:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if you don't like right wing governments, make the left wing party do more than promise authoritarian, fascist dictatorships.

At least with the right, you don't have to worry about that....much.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2020-08-10 09:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Well, if you don't like right wing governments, make the left wing party do more than promise authoritarian, fascist dictatorships.

At least with the right, you don't have to worry about that....much.
I see your capacity for rational cogitation has not improved in the time I haven't seen you.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-10 10:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice to see you too.