New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Your campaign event
Your campaign event
By Nyarlko 2018-04-27 15:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Nyarlko said: »
There is no reason they can't drop a zero off all those prices. It shouldn't cost 1,000,000g to fight the boss of this old content.

Gil sink, perfect reason. Same as 1.1m NPC mats.

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
"Nyzul Isle: Power bill has been paid" campaign. Since the power bill has been paid, no need for lamp floors.

plus one

It's not a reasonable gilsink though since it doesn't/shouldn't count as "relevant" content at this point. If those 1.1mil NPC mats were exclusively used for non-ilvl gear, I'd say the same thing about them.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-27 15:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Still the best fast cast neck, still relevent, totes reasonable
By Nyarlko 2018-04-27 15:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Still the best fast cast neck, still relevent, totes reasonable

The only other piece out of the whole shebang that I can say has even niche use in the ilvl world is buyable-only (Seidr Cotehardie), and which only requires a single boss kill for the unlock, so the cost to repeat boss fights don't apply.

A single drop (which is only FC+1% ahead of more modern competitors) out of the entirety of the content does not make the content itself relevant or the cost to jump to bosses reasonable.

I'd prefer this as a permanent change (added to ROV KI, etc.) to a limited time campaign, but in this case, it wouldn't be all that aggravating if it was limited, so I'd be willing to accept that. :3
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-04-27 16:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be curious to see a double CP CHAIN and double CP GAIN event at the same time. I have heard it has happened in the past, but I've never seen it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.