Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Achivement Tab Totally Broken + Alchemy Point Item
Achivement Tab Totally Broken + Alchemy Point Item
 Quetzalcoatl.Mirathyl
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Mirathyl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mirathyl 2018-04-26 15:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'd assume this is a bug but I'm not sure which end this is on but my achievement tab is all kinds of broken and will not add my expansion data correctly at all nor my nation missions. It displays everything else for the most part correctly but it's not totally accurate either but missing, in particular is really really messed up.

It should also be noted that adding new items to the list of possible things for guilds isn't either. The tab for guild points items at least for alchemy is also the incorrect item for points if you are a veteran or higher. I've tried adding to the list Tsurara and it never gets added. It should be noted that for Alchemy today (4/26/2018) your point item is Tsurara NOT a Wax Sword.
By Boshi 2018-04-26 16:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

1. the page you looked at that listed the point item for today explains exactly how to report the correct item and has a section at the bottom to do it.

2. missions, ect was pulled from a part of SE's site that is no longer functioning.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-26 16:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Boshi said: »
1. the page you looked at that listed the point item for today explains exactly how to report the correct item and has a section at the bottom to do it.

2. missions, ect was pulled from a part of SE's site that is no longer functioning.
Facts
 Quetzalcoatl.Mirathyl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mirathyl 2018-04-26 16:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Filling that out does nothing which was what my point was.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-26 16:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mirathyl said: »

If you knew this (like most everyone else does already) why the topic? What is it going to acheive is the question?
 Quetzalcoatl.Mirathyl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mirathyl 2018-04-26 16:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Mirathyl said: »

If you knew this (like most everyone else does already) why the topic? What is it going to acheive is the question?

I was talking about the guild point item, I didn't mean achievements.