Forum » Windower » General » lol Guildwork issue for several months
lol Guildwork issue for several months
First Page 2 3
 Leviathan.Cashymoneygal
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Cashymoneygal 2018-02-18 16:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I am very new and been off and on player for years. Last i recalled when asking for help from Arcon ages on on leviathan server when he introduced me to windower itself.

My guildwork problem is quite different as it is loading. My problem arises from my character being added by someone else and I'm only one who has had access to my account info and the login to both here and my mule Cashmoneygal. For some reason it has added my mule Cashmoneygal to my main's Cashymoneygal for guild work and "Cashymoneygal" is added by another user yet I cannot find who what where or how that is possible. Been looking for fix for countless months and last yr as well but no one was able to help.
By Datruthuhate 2018-02-18 17:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I cant even get my account to update, via GW for ffxiah!
did the whole verify thing, and flush GW... still nothing.
 Leviathan.Cashymoneygal
By Leviathan.Cashymoneygal 2018-02-18 20:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya I just wish was a way to speak with someone directly because no point getting premium services if things are not working and cannot get customer support.
By Sidiov 2018-02-18 20:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

GW is long dead and gone, I dont believe there is anyone supporting it, besides keeping the website up and a few of the functions that ffxiah scrapes.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-19 05:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Will there be a replacement somehow?
By geigei 2018-02-19 05:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What you need guildwork for?
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-19 08:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidiov said: »
GW is long dead and gone, I dont believe there is anyone supporting it, besides keeping the website up and a few of the functions that ffxiah scrapes.
And after the 10 + posts about this subject we must have another and another instead of just replying to the main post boo!
 Leviathan.Cashymoneygal
By Leviathan.Cashymoneygal 2018-02-19 11:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You're free to not post a reply that "continues" the new posts coming along but instead of ignoring and posting don't contradict yourself.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-19 11:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Cashymoneygal said: »
You're free to not post a reply that "continues" the new posts coming along but instead of ignoring and posting don't contradict yourself.
Didn’t realize a simple search in the main forums was that hard to type out the same concern. My bad I forgot kids these days can’t even use their brains for simple information searching.
By geigei 2018-02-19 12:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

The guy want to pay for premium, i'll give a ***about anyone's rank for only 10$ a month.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-19 12:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
The guy want to pay for premium, i'll give a ***about anyone's rank for only 10$ a month.
Lol
 Ragnarok.Camlann
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-20 02:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I view my profile as an extension of my character. When I achieve something I like to see the points go up. This is not happening right now. Will it start happening again? That is my question.
By geigei 2018-02-20 02:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Make ffxiah premium, something like 2$/month. Devs maybe can work something out then.
 Odin.Spoiled
user: Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-02-20 03:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I would totally pay a ffxiah premium if it meant I got my rank back.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-20 03:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Not all would care to pay for rank. If we paid for the ranking it would be even less realistic than it is now (seeing as many would be left out).
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2018-02-20 03:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

*Hold's achievement points* You like? *Throws them onto the ground and crushes them* now we understand each other? See ya.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-20 03:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm motivated by seeing progress. I like the visual presentation of it here on ffxiah. Would love to see it improved even more, and include more. People are motivated by different things. Also I like the "competitive" aspect of it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Cashymoneygal
By Leviathan.Cashymoneygal 2018-02-20 08:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Didn’t realize a simple search in the main forums was that hard to type out the same concern. My bad I forgot kids these days can’t even use their brains for simple information searching.

Snide remarks how cute. "My bad " I forgot douches are inbreds but I'll not get into that topic. Then again trying to tell someone else to use their brain no one forced your brain to view this topic or post :) if it annoys you that much ask santa for a lap dance. No one cares that you vent your sexual frustration on here #hashtag if not able to give information without being a donkey why bother showing what you are to all to see.

Now your "kids" remark applies because this juvenile reply is to stoop down to your juvenile brain so a 'kid' such as yourself can understand.
By geigei 2018-02-20 08:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh look, he's raging. Record yourself smashing the keyboard please.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-02-20 08:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Snide remarks how cute. "My bad " I forgot douches are inbreds but I'll not get into that topic. Then again trying to tell someone else to use their brain no one forced your brain to view this topic or post :) if it annoys you that much ask santa for a lap dance. No one cares that you vent your sexual frustration on here #hashtag if not able to give information without being a donkey why bother showing what you are to all to see.

Now your "kids" remark applies because this juvenile reply is to stoop down to your juvenile brain so a 'kid' such as yourself can understand.

Agreed.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-20 08:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
Oh look, he's raging. Record yourself smashing the keyboard please.
If only we could record this. The opening can be: Aye, look at what we call “a keyboard warrior.” Not so rare these days because they believe being stupid is a right.
 Ragnarok.Trixi
user: Trixi
By Ragnarok.Trixi 2018-02-20 11:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

For me, GW shows that it's updating, but inst actually pulling any changes from XI itself. Job/gear changes remain the same. XIAH shows that I am 'inactive'.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-02-20 11:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The only truth here is that if ranking isn't coming back, let's just remove it from the profiles so we don't get this topic every 4 days. We'll get "where did my rank go?" instead for the next 3 months, but it'll pass.
[+]
By geigei 2018-02-20 11:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to mention curent rank system only tells how much money\time you pour into your character. It haz very little to do with skill.
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-02-20 11:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
The only truth here is that if ranking isn't coming back, let's just remove it from the profiles so we don't get this topic every 4 days.
I disagree, i think we should add a second rank to our FFXIAH profiles that keeps track of how many internet fights we win(or lose) here.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-02-20 11:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

speaking of which- we had a topic a few months ago on "how to beat FFXI", what was never mentioned was getting capped vorseals across all categories. Considering how they were designed to be rewards for different game content, what better estimation of how much of the game you've completed compared to your vorseal count?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-20 12:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Erics said: »
The only truth here is that if ranking isn't coming back, let's just remove it from the profiles so we don't get this topic every 4 days.
I disagree, i think we should add a second rank to our FFXIAH profiles that keeps track of how many internet fights we win(or lose) here.
Lol
 Asura.Darian
Server: Asura
By Asura.Darian 2018-02-20 12:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol

Too subjective.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-20 12:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darian said: »
Lol

Too subjective.
Too emo you can’t handle an aby zone lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3