Forum » FFXI » General » FFXIAH points not updating
FFXIAH points not updating
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-01-27 23:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It was working 2 weeks ago but my points have not gone up at all in the last week, even after mastering 1.5 more jobs. The achievement section for job points at the very bottom does show the number is keeping up.. but the overall total achievement number has stopped moving.
Anyone else having this issue?
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-01-27 23:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I was very confused at first as I thought you were referring to "Auction House Points", which is isn't anything as far as I'm aware.

I have no clue how the achievement system is measured on ffxiah, but I see a vast majority of accounts not included on it's records. So idk.
By nibbets 2018-01-28 02:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It hasn't been going up for me either. I got bst from 60-75 and did all group 1 merits for it but my total points hasn't moved.
 Shiva.Nayomi
Guildwork Premium
Server: Shiva
user: nayomi423
By Shiva.Nayomi 2018-02-06 14:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Same problem -.-
 Ragnarok.Dani
Server: Ragnarok
user: Lardan
By Ragnarok.Dani 2018-02-06 15:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It has not worked in years. most profiles not been updated sinse ls comunity whent down. Thu theere is some way to get it updated by using 3rd pt tools. I would not know.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nanaky
Guildwork Premium
user: Dianetix
By Ragnarok.Nanaky 2018-02-06 15:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Dani said: »
It has not worked in years. most profiles not been updated sinse ls comunity whent down. Thu theere is some way to get it updated by using 3rd pt tools. I would not know.

This is incorrect. FFXIAH achievement points/rankings have been updating until just recently (last 3-4 weeks or so). The LS community takedown affected the linking of NEW characters in to the FFXIAH achievement point system; currently linked accounts have continued to update (other than mission data).

My guess is Rooks is working on correcting the current achievement point "update issue".
[+]
 Ragnarok.Dani
user: Lardan
By Ragnarok.Dani 2018-02-06 16:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nanaky said: »

This is incorrect. FFXIAH achievement points/rankings have been updating until just recently (last 3-4 weeks or so). The LS community takedown affected the linking of NEW characters in to the FFXIAH achievement point system; currently linked accounts have continued to update (other than mission data).

My guess is Rooks is working on correcting the current achievement point "update issue".

Not sure what you talking about. Just know my profile and rank point have not changed for a couple years, been told to get guildwork or something. but good for you if yours working without 3rd pt stuff.
 Shiva.Nayomi
Guildwork Premium
Server: Shiva
user: nayomi423
By Shiva.Nayomi 2018-02-06 17:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nanaky said: »

Not sure what you talking about. Just know my profile and rank point have not changed for a couple years, been told to get guildwork or something. but good for you if yours working without 3rd pt stuff.

The guildwork plug-in is what gives the webpage your data. It used to pull all the information off the LS Community, but that's gone now.
 Asura.Tafari
Server: Asura
user: tafari
By Asura.Tafari 2018-02-06 17:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

can't even update a screen shot too...
tired of seeing this girl on last SS XD
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-02-06 18:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

reminds me of one of my favorite jokes from eons ago-

"What's a Sorority Girls' favorite wine?"

"But Daddy!!!!! I have to go on Spring Break!!!!!"

chill. It worked fine until a while ago if you choose to use guildwork, which you can have that plugin for free by the way. I'd wager they're quite aware, and addressing it when they can. If you're coming here to whine about the need for a 3rd party app, you came to the wrong place to complain.

So many people act like ffxiah.com is some right they have. This is a friggin gift, and anything we get out of it is gravy. If it takes a little time to edit that you leveled GEO to 99 and you didn't get your auction house points so your social shell can be ranked 11th instead of 12th, deal.
[+]
By Felgarr 2018-02-06 22:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
reminds me of one of my favorite jokes from eons ago-

"What's a Sorority Girls' favorite wine?"

"But Daddy!!!!! I have to go on Spring Break!!!!!"

chill. It worked fine until a while ago if you choose to use guildwork, which you can have that plugin for free by the way. I'd wager they're quite aware, and addressing it when they can. If you're coming here to whine about the need for a 3rd party app, you came to the wrong place to complain.

So many people act like ffxiah.com is some right they have. This is a friggin gift, and anything we get out of it is gravy. If it takes a little time to edit that you leveled GEO to 99 and you didn't get your auction house points so your social shell can be ranked 11th instead of 12th, deal.

I personally don't agree with this and have offered programming and operational support, to the owners on multiple occasions. They certainly don't have to, but they should care about the user experience. :/
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2018-02-06 22:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tafari said: »
can't even update a screen shot too...
tired of seeing this girl on last SS XD

Ditto, I loaded screenshots to try and get her gone.

It's like she's staring into my soul. Not to be a jerk but it's terrifying when I see it out of the corner of my eye.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nanaky
Guildwork Premium
user: Dianetix
By Ragnarok.Nanaky 2018-02-09 08:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It's also possible that Rooks is simply tied up with other things; as I haven't seen him post in some time.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-09 09:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

A hole in the market for a good ranking system. If someone makes one, add more cheevos :D
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-02-13 09:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Obligatory Guildoesn'twork
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-13 09:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Old news ;0 who doesn’t know dis?
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-02-13 10:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

By the number of threads we get of people wondering why their points don't work, I guess quite a few LOL
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-13 10:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

By the number of threads we get of people wondering why their points don't work, I guess quite a few LOL
The madness!
 Fenrir.Wynnia
user: Wynnia
By Fenrir.Wynnia 2018-02-13 18:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

BUT I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT MY SELF WORTH IS BASED UPON AN ARBITRARY SYSTEM OF POINTS!!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-02-13 18:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Wynnia said: »
BUT I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT MY SELF WORTH IS BASED UPON AN ARBITRARY SYSTEM OF POINTS!!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
but i need to post pictures and pretend to be girl so ppl flirt with me and treat me nicer but the image upload is broken also :(
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-02-14 04:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

whole sites down now
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2018-02-14 06:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Camlann said: »
A hole in the market for a good ranking system. If someone makes one, add more cheevos :D

I spoke with Rooks yesterday (not about this, but another issue) and he's currently working on a tax related project. So he's tied up. We may be lucky to get much of him until after April...
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2018-02-14 08:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

As an update, I just hit Rooks up and he said he'll try to get Guildwork back up in an hour or so. Here's to hoping it's an easy fix!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.