FFXIAH Points Not Updating

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
348 users online
Forum » FFXI » General » FFXIAH points not updating
FFXIAH points not updating
 Phoenix.Erics
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
Posts: 308
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-01-27 23:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It was working 2 weeks ago but my points have not gone up at all in the last week, even after mastering 1.5 more jobs. The achievement section for job points at the very bottom does show the number is keeping up.. but the overall total achievement number has stopped moving.
Anyone else having this issue?
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 120
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-01-27 23:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I was very confused at first as I thought you were referring to "Auction House Points", which is isn't anything as far as I'm aware.

I have no clue how the achievement system is measured on ffxiah, but I see a vast majority of accounts not included on it's records. So idk.
Offline
Posts: 8
By nibbets 2018-01-28 02:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It hasn't been going up for me either. I got bst from 60-75 and did all group 1 merits for it but my total points hasn't moved.
 Shiva.Nayomi
Guildwork Premium
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: nayomi423
Posts: 81
By Shiva.Nayomi 2018-02-06 14:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Same problem -.-
 Ragnarok.Dani
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Lardan
Posts: 39
By Ragnarok.Dani 2018-02-06 15:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It has not worked in years. most profiles not been updated sinse ls comunity whent down. Thu theere is some way to get it updated by using 3rd pt tools. I would not know.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nanaky
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Dianetix
Posts: 82
By Ragnarok.Nanaky 2018-02-06 15:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Dani said: »
It has not worked in years. most profiles not been updated sinse ls comunity whent down. Thu theere is some way to get it updated by using 3rd pt tools. I would not know.

This is incorrect. FFXIAH achievement points/rankings have been updating until just recently (last 3-4 weeks or so). The LS community takedown affected the linking of NEW characters in to the FFXIAH achievement point system; currently linked accounts have continued to update (other than mission data).

My guess is Rooks is working on correcting the current achievement point "update issue".
[+]
 Ragnarok.Dani
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Lardan
Posts: 39
By Ragnarok.Dani 2018-02-06 16:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Nanaky said: »
Ragnarok.Dani said: »
It has not worked in years. most profiles not been updated sinse ls comunity whent down. Thu theere is some way to get it updated by using 3rd pt tools. I would not know.

This is incorrect. FFXIAH achievement points/rankings have been updating until just recently (last 3-4 weeks or so). The LS community takedown affected the linking of NEW characters in to the FFXIAH achievement point system; currently linked accounts have continued to update (other than mission data).

My guess is Rooks is working on correcting the current achievement point "update issue".

Not sure what you talking about. Just know my profile and rank point have not changed for a couple years, been told to get guildwork or something. but good for you if yours working without 3rd pt stuff.
 Shiva.Nayomi
Guildwork Premium
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: nayomi423
Posts: 81
By Shiva.Nayomi 2018-02-06 17:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Dani said: »
Ragnarok.Nanaky said: »
Ragnarok.Dani said: »
It has not worked in years. most profiles not been updated sinse ls comunity whent down. Thu theere is some way to get it updated by using 3rd pt tools. I would not know.

This is incorrect. FFXIAH achievement points/rankings have been updating until just recently (last 3-4 weeks or so). The LS community takedown affected the linking of NEW characters in to the FFXIAH achievement point system; currently linked accounts have continued to update (other than mission data).

My guess is Rooks is working on correcting the current achievement point "update issue".

Not sure what you talking about. Just know my profile and rank point have not changed for a couple years, been told to get guildwork or something. but good for you if yours working without 3rd pt stuff.

The guildwork plug-in is what gives the webpage your data. It used to pull all the information off the LS Community, but that's gone now.
 Asura.Tafari
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tafari
Posts: 20
By Asura.Tafari 2018-02-06 17:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
can't even update a screen shot too...
tired of seeing this girl on last SS XD
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
Posts: 900
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-02-06 18:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
reminds me of one of my favorite jokes from eons ago-

"What's a Sorority Girls' favorite wine?"











"But Daddy!!!!! I have to go on Spring Break!!!!!"


chill. It worked fine until a while ago if you choose to use guildwork, which you can have that plugin for free by the way. I'd wager they're quite aware, and addressing it when they can. If you're coming here to whine about the need for a 3rd party app, you came to the wrong place to complain.

So many people act like ffxiah.com is some right they have. This is a friggin gift, and anything we get out of it is gravy. If it takes a little time to edit that you leveled GEO to 99 and you didn't get your auction house points so your social shell can be ranked 11th instead of 12th, deal.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 342
By Felgarr 2018-02-06 22:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
reminds me of one of my favorite jokes from eons ago-

"What's a Sorority Girls' favorite wine?"











"But Daddy!!!!! I have to go on Spring Break!!!!!"


chill. It worked fine until a while ago if you choose to use guildwork, which you can have that plugin for free by the way. I'd wager they're quite aware, and addressing it when they can. If you're coming here to whine about the need for a 3rd party app, you came to the wrong place to complain.

So many people act like ffxiah.com is some right they have. This is a friggin gift, and anything we get out of it is gravy. If it takes a little time to edit that you leveled GEO to 99 and you didn't get your auction house points so your social shell can be ranked 11th instead of 12th, deal.

I personally don't agree with this and have offered programming and operational support, to the owners on multiple occasions. They certainly don't have to, but they should care about the user experience. :/
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
Posts: 2632
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2018-02-06 22:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Tafari said: »
can't even update a screen shot too...
tired of seeing this girl on last SS XD


Ditto, I loaded screenshots to try and get her gone.

It's like she's staring into my soul. Not to be a jerk but it's terrifying when I see it out of the corner of my eye.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nanaky
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Dianetix
Posts: 82
By Ragnarok.Nanaky 2018-02-09 08:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It's also possible that Rooks is simply tied up with other things; as I haven't seen him post in some time.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
Posts: 85
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-09 09:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
A hole in the market for a good ranking system. If someone makes one, add more cheevos :D
 Fenrir.Richybear
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Richybear
Posts: 372
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-02-13 09:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Obligatory Guildoesn'twork
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 1884
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-13 09:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Obligatory Guildoesn'twork
Old news ;0 who doesn’t know dis?
 Fenrir.Richybear
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Richybear
Posts: 372
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-02-13 10:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Old news ;0 who doesn’t know dis?

By the number of threads we get of people wondering why their points don't work, I guess quite a few LOL
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 1884
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-13 10:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Old news ;0 who doesn’t know dis?

By the number of threads we get of people wondering why their points don't work, I guess quite a few LOL
The madness!
 Fenrir.Wynnia
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Wynnia
Posts: 146
By Fenrir.Wynnia 2018-02-13 18:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Obligatory Guildoesn'twork

BUT I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT MY SELF WORTH IS BASED UPON AN ARBITRARY SYSTEM OF POINTS!!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
Posts: 308
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-02-13 18:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fenrir.Wynnia said: »
BUT I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT MY SELF WORTH IS BASED UPON AN ARBITRARY SYSTEM OF POINTS!!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
but i need to post pictures and pretend to be girl so ppl flirt with me and treat me nicer but the image upload is broken also :(
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 9
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-02-14 04:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
whole sites down now
 Asura.Inuyushi
Guildwork Premium
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inuyushi
Posts: 125
By Asura.Inuyushi 2018-02-14 06:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Camlann said: »
A hole in the market for a good ranking system. If someone makes one, add more cheevos :D

I spoke with Rooks yesterday (not about this, but another issue) and he's currently working on a tax related project. So he's tied up. We may be lucky to get much of him until after April...
 Asura.Inuyushi
Guildwork Premium
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inuyushi
Posts: 125
By Asura.Inuyushi 2018-02-14 08:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
As an update, I just hit Rooks up and he said he'll try to get Guildwork back up in an hour or so. Here's to hoping it's an easy fix!
[+]
 Asura.Alfylicious
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 177
By Asura.Alfylicious 2018-02-14 08:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
My man!
Log in to post.