Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » LS recruiting for high level content
LS recruiting for high level content
By blitzmatrix 2017-11-13 14:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone! We have a linkshell with a small core group that's been going about 3 months. We mostly started in sparks gear and now we are working on clearing T2 in reisenjima. We have a bit melee heavy setup at the moment so we are looking to recruit to push into T3s, omen and the new dynamis.

Mostly looking for mage jobs: RDM, BLM, WHM, SCH and maybe SMN but all jobs are welcome to PM me on here or in game @Zegreus. If I'm not on or am away, can also /tell Vaticide and Terribletaru.

Play times are varied a bit due to some of our group having changing work shifts but mostly within 6-10pm EST weekdays and looking to set a time on weekends based on availabilities.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-13 16:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
blitzmatrix said: »
We have a linkshell with a small core group that's been going about 3 months. We mostly started in sparks gear and now we are working on clearing T2 in reisenjima.
That's good progress. T2 are not too hard but after that it gets noticeably harder.
Also I heard that 8 people in an alliance gives escha NMs the same HP as if they were 6 and only scales above 9 people. Not sure how true this is or not but it is not common knowledge if it is in my experience.

It does scale after 6, but the HP scaling doesn't get severe til after 12, so most groups are better off with 6-12 (8 is the sweet spot).

Anything more, you need to have better coordination and DD power, but all the NM are doable with 18 as long as there's no weak links: which is more likely with a bigger group. You can also make use of outside mules for buffs, which is easier to set up for with 1-2 parties. My group has done most of the NMs with 8-12, and recently T3 Reisens with 14-15. Noticeably tougher after 12.