Social LS "LagunasWarriors" Welcomes Returnees

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Social LS "LagunasWarriors" Welcomes Returnees
Social LS "LagunasWarriors" Welcomes Returnees
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-12-02 15:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

-Are you on a bloated server with bots taking mobs you need to progress?

-Do you ask for advice or help on content, only to be ridiculed by other players?

-Do you struggle to find decent CP camps due to zones being overrun?

-Do you have difficulties finding other like-minded adventurers who just want to have fun no matter how well geared you are?

-Sick of stupid yells?

Then you may want to consider a switch of server. Cerberus may not be the most populated (in fact we can promise it's quiet), but we get on with things with no drama. LagunasWarriors is always welcome to returning players looking to have fun. We do not judge, and you can progress in your own time without being called out on anything.

I'm always here to offer any kind of advice you need. Or if I can't, I'll find someone who can. We're like a big family here, looking out for each other as we must. No one is selfish. We come together and do what we can to provide an enjoyable experience. :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [95 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-03-07 14:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

LagunasWarriors is always open to new players, so long as you do not cause any drama or happen to be RMT. If you cannot find myself or Quilly (leader) online, you can grab a linkpearl from almost any Linkshell Concierge NPC.

"To be friends, to like one another, and to love one another... You can't do these things alone. You need somebody." -Laguna Loire
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [117 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kanonrx
Server: Asura
user: Alucardrx
By Asura.Kanonrx 2019-07-02 15:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you still recruiting returnees? I returned to Asura and OMG how i regretted that. I don't mind being in a small server if i get into a LS with good people that does stuff together. If so, and you are still recruiting, ill move to Cerberus.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-02 16:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes! Come join us as we take in so many returnees. It can be quiet, but we get on with stuff. I'm sure if you reach out to people here, many will be in the same boat. No congestion anywhere, and no drama whatsoever. /tell Quilly or myself when you get here, or get a pearl from the concierge NPC in Bastok Markets and Southern San D'Oria.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [327 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By apollocry 2020-05-24 13:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure how active Kylos and Quilly are on here. You might be better off reaching out to them directly.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Clolien
Server: Bahamut
user: Clolien
By Bahamut.Clolien 2020-06-24 12:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Im potentially coming back to Cerb from Bahamut, looking EU social shell to join is this one still running?
By apollocry 2020-06-24 14:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe the leaders of lagunaswarriors are active on ffxiah any longer, but yes, their social shell and event shell "Reality" are still active. I'm not sure what events they are currently running, but I believe it is Omen and possibly Vagary.

There is also a big EU based event shell called Majestic run by a player named Nemezar on Cerberus and a player named Zephr has been trying to recruit for events for their EU based linkshell. I don't know a lot about their linkshells though so hopefully one of their members will see this and respond.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-07-07 20:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We are still very active. Quilly plays every day in fact. Just send us a message if you'd like a pearl.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [934 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-01-28 02:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It should be known that Quilly has turned Lagunas into an Event/Social linkshell. He is mostly running things in EST evening time, usually after 7pm. There's no set schedule for events just yet, as he's looking to build up the group before settling on anything concrete. If this sounds adventurous to you, send him a message in-game and he will give you a pearl. Otherwise, you may be able to get a pearl from a concierge.

PS: I am not currently subscribed, so please do not send me a message or wait to find me online. I posted this message on Quilly's behalf. Thank you.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-03-03 18:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

This linkshell is still active, with Quilly running random events when it suits people. If you're a returning player on Cerberus, reach out to him if you're struggling to find people to do things with. Thanks.