T4 Reisenjima Strategy.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » T4 Reisenjima Strategy.
T4 Reisenjima Strategy.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [85 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Shosei
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shosei
By Asura.Shosei 2018-07-28 17:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried BLM for Schah today and got down to Mantri and Schah at the end and damage died. What gives?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-28 17:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna have to be more specific than that. BLM strats still works perfectly fine.

2 mini mobs out is considerable DT, are you sure it was just Mantri
 Asura.Shosei
By Asura.Shosei 2018-07-28 18:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it was just Mantri out at the time. Bubbles were Indi-Int and Geo-Malaise (Idris). Boost-Int was on, burn was used. Food was marine stewpot. Thunder 6 bursts were for around 2k.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-28 18:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You need -a lot- more macc than Indi-Int and Boost-Int
 Asura.Shosei
By Asura.Shosei 2018-07-28 18:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

We did switch to Langour for a minute but it didn't seem to do much. Should also do Focus then I take it?
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-07-28 19:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

How many people do you have? When we did Blm for aeonics 'back in the day' we had 2 Geos. 1 would do: Indi-Acumen, Geo-Malaise, Entrust-Int. 2nd Would do: Indi-Focus, Geo-Languor, Entrust-Refresh. The rest of the members in the party would be the Blms and 1 Sch. With the Tank, healers, and other Schs being outside of the party. I think we also had a Cor for Wizard and Warlock pre-buffs, before removing him from the party for the fight.
 Shiva.Arislan
Server: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2018-07-28 19:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shosei said: »
Yeah, it was just Mantri out at the time. Bubbles were Indi-Int and Geo-Malaise (Idris). Boost-Int was on, burn was used. Food was marine stewpot. Thunder 6 bursts were for around 2k.

Schah and Mantri have a lot higher magic eva than the others. Even before the macc nerf, they were evasive AF.

Stewpot, GEO-Languor/Indi-Focus/Indi-INT, Saboteur Frazzle III, Threnody and INT Etudes, Impact (-20% all stats), Burn, AND Rayke might let you hit for somewhere near full damage -- that's if your mages have a ***-ton of macc in their gear sets to begin with.

You can still nuke T4's outside of Zerde, but you need a lot more support to pull it off now.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [187 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Creole
user: Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-01-31 20:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for lowman strats with a non idris geo
 Sylph.Banhammer
Server: Sylph
user: Banhammer
By Sylph.Banhammer 2019-01-31 21:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Pay for clear. You're welcome.
By kishr 2019-01-31 21:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

17 nirv smn, 1 non Idris geo

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-01-31 23:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

He's looking to leech and doesn't have one on his geo
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-01-31 23:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

15Blms 1 Run 1 Geo 1 Whm Divine Might Style!

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2019-02-01 00:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i've never yet seen a battle in ffxi that was lost because of a lack of idris and then immediately was won with one.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-02-01 00:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Creole said: »
Looking for lowman strats with a non idris geo

If you don't have friends to carry you through HELMs on your non-Idris (read: not ideal) GEO, you'd be better off tanking RUN to 99 and tanking SMN burn. JSE weapon, cap DT with basic gear, form the shouts yourself, and you can pug an aeonic on Asura, I would think.
[+]
By geigei 2019-02-01 01:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

He doesnt have friends because he's a joke of a player, checkout the ***he post.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-01 02:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
He's looking to leech and doesn't have one on his geo
because no idris means you're a leech, got it.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-01 02:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
i've never yet seen a battle in ffxi that was lost because of a lack of idris and then immediately was won with one.
you have the luxury of not playing with alot of these asura scrubs who only know smn burn and nothing else.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-01 03:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Jdove said: »
then he isnt ready dont be lazy man pull your weight or pay someone to do it or gtfo (to the guy who asked for a strat)
Pull your weight? you mean speed up time with some type of machine to make me get imps faster than possible so i can have an idris? Oh ok will do.
 Bahamut.Suph
Server: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2019-02-01 03:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, thats a strange way to ask for help

If your geo cannot do better than Sylvie and your other jobs arent good enough to contribute, maybe you’re not ready for Aeonic?

Enjoy the game, i dont see why new player want to rush
By Pantafernando 2019-02-01 04:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Smn x3 run idris geo non-idris geo
By Pantafernando 2019-02-01 04:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Non idris geo with bagua charm +2
By kishr 2019-02-01 06:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Start working on coalitions and in 6 months you can be that geo.
Or get the beads for ou and get a Regal neck just to Regal roll on cor. That would be quicker than grinding a Idris or nirv.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-01 11:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You've been playing more than 6 months, no excuses

Asura.Eiryl said: »
If you're actively playing and you suddenly decide "i want an ergon" but have made zero progress toward it while being active, that's your own fault.

part of your dailies, for everyone, includes actively working toward coalition legend. and mog garden.
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-02-01 11:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

you have the luxury of not playing with alot of these asura scrubs who only know smn burn and nothing else.

I mean, there are a ton of people on Asura who have Idris GEO and need aeonic clears so you are competing with them for a slot. Even for "non-scrub" groups who melee-burn or MB strat or whatever, why would they bring your non-Idris GEO over one of their lsmates' non-Idris GEO?

You are trying to rush content that you are clearly unprepared for and you have inadequate help. Either do what other players have done and build/gear another RME job towards building an aeonic, or buy clears.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2019-02-01 11:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Still don't need idris for smn burn
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2019-02-01 12:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sirris said: »

I mean, there are a ton of people on Asura who have Idris GEO and need aeonic clears so you are competing with them for a slot. Even for "non-scrub" groups who melee-burn or MB strat or whatever, why would they bring your non-Idris GEO over one of their lsmates' non-Idris GEO?

You are trying to rush content that you are clearly unprepared for and you have inadequate help. Either do what other players have done and build/gear another RME job towards building an aeonic, or buy clears.

If a group of 18 (yes, full alliance) can get an aeonic clear with over 3/4 of the members never having beat any of the Ru'Ann gods, WoC, Kirin/Kouryu, or anything in Reisenjima above T2 and not using SMNs once and only 1 idris among the geos, I have absolutely no doubt that a small group of 9-11 can destroy that content with the wealth of abundance of strats and easy-access gear available these days. And that's on the smallest or 2nd smallest server (depending on the day of count) among all servers, not the monstrosity that is Asura.

I can understand because of the high population not being able to get into established groups without BiS gear because you are competing against other people. But the mere fact that you can't means others like you can't, either, and they'd love to see an approachable group form up that they could join, just like you.

I'd be so happy for the plebians of Asura if I saw more threads starting up with people saying "hey, I'm forming a group to do an aeonic cycle" versus "hey, I'm looking for someone to bring me along with THEIR aeonic cycle, I have XXX". And you'd be a helluva lot happier after.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14