Link | Quote | Reply

I need someone to spam omen cards with. PM if interested or can help me out~
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-07-01 23:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura does card farming shouts on the regular. Come join the remaining playerbase of the game.
[+]
 Asura.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Asura.Tuvae 2017-07-02 04:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, theres shouts all the time for this every single day. And if you can read two words of japanese you can get in on their shouts too, which there are lot of. Yanran, Kencha and Yuriri shout all the time
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-07-02 07:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tuvae said: »
two words of japanese

Those card farm shouts pretty much always start with:
Code
オーメン詰みの光

Which means "Omen small light"

Some of them will use the disband & summon trust tactic if below 18 persons. So don't be surprised if suddenly the alliance reforms at goblin and then disbands once inside.

Code
オーメン王

This however means "Omen King" and refers to actually doing Ou as compared to a simple card run.
[+]
 Asura.Tuvae
By Asura.Tuvae 2017-07-02 07:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

"オーメンカード" Is what you wanna look for, atleast thats what I see on Asura, says "Omen Card" So if you see that, with 5/? or something at the end of the shout, its an omen card run. Could be useful for folk. From what Ive experienced they normally dont care about what job you go as unless the numbers are 14/18 or something and they still need something specific.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-07-02 07:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
"オーメンカード"

Never seen that one on Bahamut. Different servers, different habbits I suppose.

Also I agree that if you don't have a working social circle and friends on your home server, it's basically madness to NOT go to Asura at this point of the game.
 Asura.Tuvae
By Asura.Tuvae 2017-07-02 07:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

オーメン王 is a useful one! Although im not confident enough with my Japanese personaly to join a proper event lol. Card farming is simple enough and not much tactics are required.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-02 12:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Asura does card farming shouts on the regular. Come join the remaining playerbase of the game.

Asura Omen alliances are just about the most disorganized accident waiting to happen. It takes great preparation to hit all objectives, and then there's the likelihood of one of the 18 messing it up. I've joined lowman and 18 alliance cards and I would always recommend going with 2-3 players. I've been doing this for weeks and I always get at least 3 cards, sometimes 5 and most of the time 4. Blm and DD literally covers every objective. You can just as easily enter with 2, Disband, call trusts, and cp to your heart's desire. Just bring a rr and it's practically fool proof.

Takes longer to kill all, but the time you take looking for members with a full alliance evens it out. I'd always recommend doing card farming with less people rather than more, since the objectives scale lower making it really easy to complete. Plus, it's easier than finding 17 other people to join you. 30 minutes for less stress and easy cards and JP.
 Asura.Tuvae
By Asura.Tuvae 2017-07-02 15:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

Asura Omen alliances are just about the most disorganized accident waiting to happen. It takes great preparation to hit all objectives, and then there's the likelihood of one of the 18 messing it up. I've joined lowman and 18 alliance cards and I would always recommend going with 2-3 players. I've been doing this for weeks and I always get at least 3 cards, sometimes 5 and most of the time 4. Blm and DD literally covers every objective. You can just as easily enter with 2, Disband, call trusts, and cp to your heart's desire. Just bring a rr and it's practically fool proof.

Takes longer to kill all, but the time you take looking for members with a full alliance evens it out. I'd always recommend doing card farming with less people rather than more, since the objectives scale lower making it really easy to complete. Plus, it's easier than finding 17 other people to join you. 30 minutes for less stress and easy cards and JP.

Ive never had a group that got less than 3 cards, 4 is average. Dunno what its like on your server but folk get things done decently well here. Simple shout groups usually get the job done
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-02 16:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on asura. I'm just responding that's it's entirely unnecessary to have an alliance for cards, nor do you need an elaborate spread of jobs to hit objectives. There's more than enough time to knock out all objectives with a lowman/partner with trusts. If there's a shout group and it's convenient, join. You can do either, but low man works just as well, and in some cases, better.
 Asura.Tuvae
By Asura.Tuvae 2017-07-02 16:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Not tried it lowman myself, Im still kinda on the hunt for an event LS to do more stuff so I just do the afternoon JP shouts for cards. None of my old buddies play anymore so dont have them to get stuff done with.