Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Fire Spirit Pact
Fire Spirit Pact
 Cerberus.Kaht
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2017-06-15 14:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is the easiest place to obtain a fire spirit pact? Just for completionist's sake, I'd like to get the remainder of my spells. But the scroll for this spell seems to only drop from old level capped BCNMs. This being the case, I'd expect the scroll to be worth tons, and rarely be sold at the AH. However, it seems to be posted fairly regularly, and only sells for around 100k on my server - as low as 30k on other servers.

I'd guess there's a fairly easier way of obtaining this scroll since the price is so low. So, how do I obtain it w/o begging 5 other people to help me with a fight that they'll have to buy level 40 gear to participate in and will get no reward for?
 Sylph.Subadai
Server: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2017-06-15 14:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

My guess is it also drops from the SKC version of the same fights (Microcosmic or Macrocosmic Orb). Otherwise I really doubt supply would be so good. You could always keep an eye out for sellers and send tells when they're online.
By fillerbunny9 2017-06-15 14:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

trick two other people to spam Royal Jelly or Under Observation. these are fights I used to trio in ye olden days™ with my brother and a friend to make money off Utsusemi scrolls and Peacock Charms. alternatively, farm Sparks for 15 minutes, convert them to gil, and then cough up the ~100k.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-06-15 15:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Supply is probably coming from the gobbie box, honestly. Most rarish scrolls seem to be in there.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-06-15 15:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I seem to remember some pacts dropping in stronghold invasions during campaigns
 Asura.Azagarth
Server: Asura
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-06-15 15:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

its 1m on asura just saying lol.
 Cerberus.Kaht
Server: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2017-06-16 01:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Azagarth said: »
its 1m on asura just saying lol.

I'm not surprised - that seems like a more justifiable cost.