Random Politics & Religion #21

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #21
Random Politics & Religion #21
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-30 09:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
I bet Nobody watches these

that's a safe bet. at least in my case. I've been rick rolled one too many times... and don't even get me started on galka mayo.

I'm starting a new movement for the relocation of palestine and all it's people to libya. We'll even move the rubble over there and scatter it around so they feel at home.

I hope we can count on 18% of your support.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-30 09:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Right now, assange's own statement that he didn't get the info from Russia is more solid evidence that Russia didn't do the hacking than the "conclusions" of the IC are that they did.

If someone wants to contest that, let's bust open those "conclusions" and find out.

The IC doesn't know ***. The DNC even refused to let them examine their servers during the election.
It's not evidence at all... could tell you my hair is brown and hell it might be but it's not evidence of anything... if I showed up in front of you and you saw that my hair is brown or I give you a photo that's going along the lines of providing proof...

he won't tell you where he got it... all he did do eventually is provide a possible alternative... again not to say that makes it untrue but it definitely doesn't prove anything at all..
And neither does any of the evidence that led the IC to any of its "conclusions".

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-30 09:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Assange didn't lie, he didn't receive the information from Russia, but your secret services claim they found out Russia used third parties to give the info to Wikileaks.
Where is this said? Give me a link.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-30 09:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The whole premise is bunk.

Did Russia loose the house to the republicans? How about the senate? How about over 30 state legislatures?

And how did they do this? Someone map it out please!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-30 09:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

At this point, does it matter anymore?

Let's face the facts: Russia did not change any votes counted, no matter what liberals say. Russia may or may not have given Assange the Podesta emails. The same group that did hack the DNC also tried to hack the RNC, but Republicans are smarter than that, obviously. The media and the DNC concluded with each other to not only take down Sanders out of the primaries (in spite of the democrat/liberal primary voters), but also tried (and still are trying) to take down Trump (in spite of the rest of the nation).

Those are the facts in this whole situation. At this point, continuing to A) *** about Russia and B) *** about Trump is not going to help anyone at all, especially those who are whining because their Chosen Oneā„¢ didn't win. Next time, don't put up a total *** in the race.

Cause, at the end of the day, you guys lost to Donald Freaking Trump.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-03-30 09:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I'd be interested to see how you do... it's not only a big thing in politics but big amongst average ordinary citizens... it's one of those weird things that crosses party lines too...
Wrong, and also, wrong.

How can Israel be a big thing in politics when it wasn't even a big voting issue for the general election, nor is Israel even a top contender of foreign policy issues period.

More people are concerned with Mexico and Canada and Russia than they are about Israel.

Look, we get it, you love to argue and make statements that don't fit with reality, nor do you provide evidence to support your statements. But do you really need to argue for the sake of arguing?
It always amuses me when you make statements like those... you like to argue to argue! Troll attempt 2/10! You can do better than that!

I'd be interested to see how you do... it's not only a big thing in politics but big amongst average ordinary citizens... it's one of those weird things that crosses party lines too...
Wrong, and also, wrong.

How can Israel be a big thing in politics when it wasn't even a big voting issue for the general election, nor is Israel even a top contender of foreign policy issues period.

More people are concerned with Mexico and Canada and Russia than they are about Israel.

Look, we get it, you love to argue and make statements that don't fit with reality, nor do you provide evidence to support your statements. But do you really need to argue for the sake of arguing?
Neither of your articles proves your point... well you'd have to see the pew survey to see if they even list influence from Israel as an option... if it's not even on there as an option, which it doesn't seem to be how could it be used to show what anyone thinks about it?

As for the other which looked to be countries that attempt to buy influence that's not really how our relationship works with them... we give them billions... they don't really need to lobby us that hard... but just look at when obama was still in office and Netanyahu got all pissed off about the Iran deal it caused rebukes from both sides and Netanyahu passed over obama and went straight to congress in a way that we don't let foreign leaders act in our nation... idk what your deal is with trying to shut out the fact that Israel has more influence on our nation than it should but it does have it... don't get me wrong though.. I'm not saying they control the US or anything like that just that it has more influence that it should... for average Americans it seems to be more of a religious standpoint...

And KN I know you like going around shouting louder than everyone as if that makes you right or something but just telling people they're wrong doesn't make it so...
By Viciouss 2017-03-30 09:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody has ever said Russia changed any votes. They did however, interfere in our election by hacking the DNC and Podesta's email account, and the Trump campaign possibly colluded with them to damage Clinton. The Senate hearings start today, and they are much more organized than Nunes' House committee. The issue is not going away, its a real scandal, and Trump has no one to blame but himself. He has been lying the entire time about his dealings with Russia. Start telling the truth and maybe it will go away faster.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-30 10:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Wikileaks

Now all you have to do is find a few million registered democrats to come forward and admit that they didn't vote at all after learning that podesta is a douchebag.

forget the republicans, the same number voted for trump as mittens.
You will never be able to prove russia had anything to do with Johnny Punchclock voting for trump. There just isn't any evidence, not even imaginary evidence.

Your one and only hope is find enough democrats, in all the districts that hillary lost in, to come forward and state publicly, under oath that they love hillary clinton and they were just about to go vote for her but then all the sudden boom wikileaks and they were so appalled with <insert specific wikileaks revelation here> that they changed their minds and didn't vote at all.

Of course then you'll have to prove that somehow russia forced podesta and the dnc to treat bernie like a flaming bag of dog ***.

Because all that wikileaks revealed was the truth so you'll have to find evidence that under non russian influence podesta is a prince among men and everybody loves him and then somehow prove that he only acted that way because russians forced him to do all those *** moves at gunpoint....

or they had naked pictures or some other blackmail on him...

So good luck finding people that didn't already think hillary was a unlikable *** before wikileaks showed podesta's and the dnc's true colors.

Start with finding one person that was clueless enough during the primaries not to notice all the ***. and then build from there.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-30 10:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Nobody has ever said Russia changed any votes. They did however, interfere in our election by hacking the DNC and Podesta's email account

the first part invalidates the second part..... alos

/billclinton voice

that depends on what your definition of interfere is
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-30 10:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody has ever said Russia changed any votes. They did however, interfere in our election by hacking the DNC and Podesta's email account, and the Trump campaign possibly colluded with them to damage Clinton. The Senate hearings start today, and they are much more organized than Nunes' House committee. The issue is not going away, its a real scandal, and Trump has no one to blame but himself. He has been lying the entire time about his dealings with Russia. Start telling the truth and maybe it will go away faster.

Still waiting on any evidence they hacked either the DNC or Podesta.

Still waiting on any evidence Trump colluded with them to do it.

Awaiting the upcoming goalpost changes.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-30 10:07:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So now Vic's narrative is no longer "trump colluded with Russia to hack the election"

It's now "trump colluded with Russia to hack the DNC and Podesta"

Both of which there isn't any evidence of.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-30 10:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

If only the Democrats cared about all the other times foreign entities had a hand in trying to influence our elections, then maybe this wouldn't look like a bunch of sore losers grasping at straws after an embarrassing defeat.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-30 10:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

and the Trump campaign possibly colluded with them to damage Clinton.
You mean where the FBI, CIA, and NSA, hell, even the Obama Administration, all state that they neither have evidence nor correlated events (other than Trump winning) that states a collusion occurred.

All they do have is Flynn talking to the Russian Ambassador telling him to ignore Obama's sanctions, as Obama is irrelevant and will only be a blurb in history, never leaving a standing impression other than being a divisive president.

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
bunch of fluff

Look, I won't go out with you, no matter how much attention you pour into me. Just admit you were wrong and moveon.org.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-30 10:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no denying Trump won the election,
Now tell that to the media and liberals in California and NYC.

They seem to can't get over it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-30 10:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
So now Vic's narrative is no longer "trump colluded with Russia to hack the election"

It's now "trump colluded with Russia to hack the DNC and Podesta"

Both of which there isn't any evidence of.

Actually, its always been "Team Trump possibly colluded with Russia to damage Clinton and benefit himself." Thats never changed, thats what is being investigated by the Republicans right now. We know they hacked the DNC and Podesta, we just need to know how much the Trump Team was involved. We know they were in contact with the Russians during the entire campaign, another lie that Trump was exposed on. I'm confident the Senate and the FBI will get to the bottom of it.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-30 10:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The issue -right now- is the investigation about Trump's team ties to Russia.
It's not an investigation, it's a witch hunt.

And even ex-Obama Admins admitted that they had to rush this "investigation" to see if there was any collusion, even though there is no evidence to state that there was (other than the fact that Trump won, and they couldn't understand why).
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-30 10:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

"The Freedom Cacus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them & Dems in 2018!"

--
By Viciouss 2017-03-30 10:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
"The Freedom Cacus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them & Dems in 2018!"

So is he just conceding the 2017 agenda is a blank piece of paper?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-30 10:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Nobody has ever said Russia changed any votes. They did however, interfere in our election by hacking the DNC and Podesta's email account

the first part invalidates the second part..... alos

/billclinton voice

that depends on what your definition of interfere is

Your avatar invalidates your post!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-30 10:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So is he just conceding the 2017 agenda is a blank piece of paper?

It's just how politics work in this day and age; "I think". You only look busy and pretend you have an agenda during election years.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-30 10:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Wrong, and also, wrong.

More people are concerned with Mexico and Canada and Russia than they are about Israel....
Yes, more people are concerned with those countries. But you are ignoring the outsized pile of campaign contributions that American zionists bring to the table.

Did you fail to notice that all those ever so moral republican presidential candidates, every one of them save Trump, traveled to Las Vegas to kiss the ring of a man who made his wealth in gambling and prostitution?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-30 10:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Wrong, and also, wrong.

More people are concerned with Mexico and Canada and Russia than they are about Israel....
Yes, more people are concerned with those countries. But you are ignoring the outsized pile of campaign contributions that American zionists bring to the table.

Did you fail to notice that all those ever so moral republican presidential candidates, every one of them save Trump, traveled to Las Vegas to kiss the ring of a man who made his wealth in gambling and prostitution?
You mean that they went to a person who has money and wants to spend it on a Republican win? For shame!

Never mind that all political campaigns do that, and neither you, nor Flavin, nor the 3 Amigos Tinfoilers have shown any evidence that this was a driving issue, nor a major issue, nor a major decision, in people's voting like you infer it was.

Face it, it wasn't.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-30 10:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump's team ties to Russia

there is nothing wrong with having ties with russia though.

I have ties with russia!

Your avatar invalidates your post!

wait...ok maybe I'm a bad example...

Ok... CARS! russia imports a lot of cars and car parts and there isn't a goddamn thing wrong with it!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52