Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16
Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16
First Page 2 ... 39 40 41
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Vyrerus
By Vicious Zvahl 2016-12-11 23:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Node 285
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Vyrerus
By Vicious Zvahl 2016-12-11 23:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

New P&R by a new mod. Have fun!
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-12-11 23:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-12 07:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm finding it funny to see the same people bitching about the Russia-hacking election results are the same people who were quick to dismiss Clinton's emails.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-12 07:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Why was #15 removed?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-12 07:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
I'm finding it funny to see the same people bitching about the Russia-hacking election results are the same people who were quick to dismiss Clinton's emails.

If the Russians can hack the election surely they can save FFXI !
By fonewear 2016-12-12 07:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Why was #15 removed?

It was deleted by Hillary it had "classified information" showing that she also takes money from Russia !
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-12-12 08:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Why was #15 removed?
it was locked like it always is?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-12 08:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is it then
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-12 08:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Why was #15 removed?
Why j00 delete it?

Noob Mods!
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 08:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So let's see what's going on today.

CIA says Trump had help from Russia, people are moving to file treason charges on Trump, Come, Giuliani, and McConnell.

FBI is fighting the CIA with counter claims and citing that WikiLeaks and a UK ambassador have confirmed the DNC leak was an insider, not Russian.

Colorado electors are filing a lawsuit to change the law so they can vote against Trump in the Electoral College on December 19th.

So you *** still think I'm crazy for thinking Trump won't make it in? This is getting insane and the fact that the FBI is fighting the CIA shows the amount of ***that Obama is trying to pull.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-12 08:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is it then
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Why was #15 removed?
Why j00 delete it?

Noob Mods!
Don't worry, it's there again.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 08:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Vicious Zvahl said: »
Have fun!

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 08:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
Don't worry, it's there again.

"It was always there, it never went anywhere, you're just losing your mind."
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-12 08:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »
CIA says Trump had help from Russia, people are moving to file treason charges on Trump, Come, Giuliani, and McConnell.
Which is stupid, because none of them had anything to do with it.

Even if (and that's a big if, if you think this through) the Russians "hacked" the DNC, it's not like either A) the Russians forced the American people into voting for Trump, or B) there's any proof that it was under the direction of any of the accused men.

That's like accusing Obama of treason because he emailed Clinton on her easily hacked off-site email server, because of the lack of security on that server. Except nobody is going that far into making such accusation....
By eliroo 2016-12-12 08:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well the thing is, both Clinton's email and Russia trying to effect our election are both important things that need to be looked into. I don't think the Russian involvement should mean anything unless they find out Trump was directly linked. But we still need to know.

We can't ask for FBI to follow through with the Clinton emails and laugh at the CIA for following through with there leads on Russia.

Problem is that people are treating this like it will save "their election" which is stupid.
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 09:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Well the thing is, both Clinton's email and Russia trying to effect our election are both important things that need to be looked into. I don't think the Russian involvement should mean anything unless they find out Trump was directly linked. But we still need to know.

We can't ask for FBI to follow through with the Clinton emails and laugh at the CIA for following through with there leads on Russia.

Problem is that people are treating this like it will save "their election" which is stupid.
They don't have leads on Russia, they refuse to publish their 'findings' after Obama ordered an investigation into the whole matter. If the CIA doesn't give details, we're definitely going to see a civil war erupting in the coming year.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/uk-diplomat-ive-met-dnc-wikileaks-leaker-person-insider-not-russian/
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-12 09:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If Russia hacked into the DNC emails, then they (the DNC) need to get a better security protocol and get gud.

Because what can the US honestly do to Russia over this?

Even though that information was obtained illegally, doesn't discount the information itself. And it's not a huge surprise that the democrats/liberals are so shitty, it's evident by the way they treat those who don't share their opinion....
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 09:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Not only that, but if I were hacking someone, why the hell would I leave fingerprints behind in the DNC and not the RNC? Because reports are saying they hacked both. Now I'm no expert, but Hillary Clinton is notorious for having terrible cyber security, her along with John Podesta, and the DNC I bet is no different.

So I'm sticking to the story that it was an insider in the DNC (Who was more than likely Seth Rich, RIP)
By eliroo 2016-12-12 09:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

They don't have leads on Russia, they refuse to publish their 'findings' after Obama ordered an investigation into the whole matter. If the CIA doesn't give details, we're definitely going to see a civil war erupting in the coming year.

You can't go full ham on Hillary's emails and then start making excuses for this case. The CIA doesn't play political games, just like the FBI. They have a good reason to believe this and Obama has a good reason to order the report. Stop assuming this is about nothing.

Also, Civil war? What are you smoking?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-12 09:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The CIA doesn't play political games, just like the FBI.
They are not supposed to, neither is the FBI or IRS.

Yet, both the FBI (the investigation in Clinton's emails) and IRS (the denial of conservative-only PACs) have been proven to play political games in this administration. It's highly likely that this CIA is highly politicized in this aspect also.
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 09:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't go full ham on Hillary's emails and then start making excuses for this case. The CIA doesn't play political games, just like the FBI. They have a good reason to believe this and Obama has a good reason to order the report. Stop assuming this is about nothing.

Also, Civil war? What are you smoking?
I'm standing by that civil war thing, a lot of people are severely agitated by all of this wasting of taxpayer money and the false allegations that the Obama administration and Congress has been putting against Trump. He's done nothing wrong, and the CIA isn't going to release any damn evidence because they have no evidence, just like how Obama tried to frame Julian Assange in Iceland and the Icelandic government kicked out the FBI agents sent in to carry out the job.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-12-12 09:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Just the Dems trying to cause Chaos and throw mud around on their way out.

The power elite in both Parties are scared shitless of a Trump administration. Trump isn't one of their chosen few, he doesn't answer to them and can't be controlled by them. Worst of all is that since he used to be in that same power broken group, he knows their influences and how they really do business, something President Obama lacked.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-12 09:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet, both the FBI (the investigation in Clinton's emails) and IRS (the denial of conservative-only PACs) have been proven to play political games in this administration.

I'm not entirely convinced they were playing politically games there, both actions were entirely within their jurisdiction and part of their duties. I think the same hand plays here with the CIA. If anything it is the divisiveness of this election that makes it seem like they are playing political games.

They can obviously be wrong and that is most likely why in the FBI case and this CIA case they aren't releasing all of the information. Clearly if they did release full information both times the general public couldn't handle it.
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 09:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yet, both the FBI (the investigation in Clinton's emails) and IRS (the denial of conservative-only PACs) have been proven to play political games in this administration.

I'm not entirely convinced they were playing politically games there, both actions were entirely within their jurisdiction and part of their duties. I think the same hand plays here with the CIA. If anything it is the divisiveness of this election that makes it seem like they are playing political games.

They can obviously be wrong and that is most likely why in the FBI case and this CIA case they aren't releasing all of the information. Clearly if they did release full information both times the general public couldn't handle it.

Then why is the FBI challenging the CIA then? The FBI has a record for committing to things that can be proven in court, whereas the CIA has a reputation for making inferences.
By Yatenkou 2016-12-12 09:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

To add to my comment, the CIA are the group that said Saddam had stockpiles of WMD's that were never found.

the CIA is also guilty of issuing propaganda and facts I don't like in 1975, I believe that facts like these are why the American people in general are not taking them seriously.
By eliroo 2016-12-12 09:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Then why is the FBI challenging the CIA then? The FBI has a record for committing to things that can be proven in court, whereas the CIA has a reputation for making inferences.

I don't know about the "FBI" disagreeing with the CIA but there may be members of the FBI that disagree. The FBI may not have the same information the CIA has or vice-versa. They can easily butt heads and disagree especially when an investigation falls into both of their territory.

Their disagreement doesn't dispute the fact that the CIA has some reason to believe that Russia was actively trying to influence our election. If that is true, that is a pretty huge deal that Trump will have to address, if false then at least we followed through on an important investigation.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-12 09:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

....wait, are you saying that the way the Clinton investigation was handled (how they gave immunity to the people they were investigating well before the investigation even started and how they destroyed evidence that could have lead to an indictment if another investigation happened) or how the IRS denied tax-exempt status to conservative PACs but not liberal PACs, you are saying that none of that was politically motivated?

If so, do I have some beachfront property to sell to you in Oklahoma!
[+]
First Page 2 ... 39 40 41