Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-08-07 22:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems a regular event on Fridays is not happening at the moment, but we have been doing other events on days not named Tuesday.

As well as helping Lagunas with Vagary on Saturday, we're going back to the big boys of Geas Fete by squaring up to Kirin AKA Kouryu: 11pm GMT 6pm EST gather time.

Today we did x3 Ou and x1 Kin. Found us x2 Necklace, Earring, Belt, and Utu Grip. We've done Ou almost a dozen times and don't have much trouble getting it down. Good times.
 Cerberus.Drayco
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2018-08-08 05:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Zaub said: »
Been gone a long time. Working my butt off, living all over the east coast Miss my buddies on Cerb. May come back later in the year. If anybody remembers Zaub, my greetings.

Naw, don't remember you. =P
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-08-08 12:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Been a while since we downed these two with a melee setup (think it was late last year), but I'm guessing we could do it again as we're way stronger. Going to be interesting to find out. Not posting this to advertise anyone to come along, it's just updating those who enjoy following our progress.

I possibly have a couple of new players joining us soon, so I'm considering closing recruitment for the time being. I really appreciate the group we have at the moment, it's diverse and we know what to expect of each other. The only downfall is we're unable to do Dyna-D, but fingers crossed SE does something about the wait time so we can organize something at least semi-regularly. I'm happy blasting Omen while working on our second Aeonics on the side.

If you do want to join the LS you'd have to be pretty exceptional. I'd only really accept someone with a wide range of geared jobs who is not playing catch up after returning from hiatus. When the LS needs new players, I shall update this post with a list of jobs we seek.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-08-11 17:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kirin/Kouryu has been postponed til Tuesday after Ou.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-04 15:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

A few players will not be able to make our runs in the near future.
So this means I'll be looking for a few replacements to keep our numbers up, so we can keep doing Omen and work on Aeonic when possible.

(Looking For Members) to attend at least our events every Tuesday 10pm GMT 5pm EST. Not planning any Dyna-D yet, not til SE reduces the wait times at least. This would be the perfect time to join us if you've yet to do Omen.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-04 18:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

We're doing Ou on a regular basis and working on our second Aeonic. Let me know if our group interests you. Look to the above post for more details.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-06 13:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

(Looking For Memebers) Bump.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-15 08:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The LS is really looking for members at this point. Should be able to do the Tuesday event at least. Let me know your jobs and how geared they are in PMs. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-15 10:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-17 14:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone looking to join? Read above for more details.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-18 19:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

We're going on a long hiatus from Omen as I feel we've looted it enough. From next week onward we'll be focusing on Geas Fete for Aeonic, beginning with Warder of Courage. Let me know if you'd like to join our group at this time. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-23 13:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping To Look For New Members.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-24 12:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing Warder Of Courage pops tomorrow. Let me know if interested.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-27 16:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Got our WoC wins Tuesday, so most of us are on Reisenjima NMs for Aeonic. LS still looking for members. We'll be on T4s soon.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-01 12:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping to look for members. Reisenjima Geas Fete tomorrow 10pm GMT 5pm EST.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-07 12:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

The LS is looking for members. Doing T3s and T4 Reisenjima Geas Fete in the next few weeks. Please let me know if interested.

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-09 12:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump to look for members. Doing T3 Reisenjimas tonight. T4s soon.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-12 16:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting really low on members at this point. We're doing Kouryu, Warder Of Courage, T3 and T4 Reisenjimas in the near future. Let me know if you're interested and what jobs you can provide us.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-13 15:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting tired of looking for members at this point. We need them, but it feels like I'm putting plugs out there for nothing. It's a shame, because the groups achieved a hell of a lot over the last 2 years, and done it with no drama; and with many happy memories. I hope we can continue succeeding with the few who remain.

.. and no, we're not jumping server to find people. I heard other groups are finding it tough to get people to do content as well.
[+]
By Draylo 2018-10-13 16:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

People are boarding the Ark to Asura lol
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-13 16:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Not possible for us as my dads social LS is very active and he would never do something as selfish as to abandon all the good folks. Most of which are casual players who are nowhere near endgame ready, and likely wont be for a long time. Getting veteran players from his LS has often saved us having to cancel events; if they have the time to help us.
By grumpette 2018-10-13 16:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck on your membership, Kylos. My server on Phoenix has similar issues. My LS has been getting a few server transfers from Asura.

Hold strong. Next month, I believe is reduced prices on server transfers among other reduced price options and return to vana campaigns. People who are tired of competing for congested CP areas and timed NMs spawns may be looking for a nice, warm endgame LS like yours on a less congested server.

My LS also has close friendships with other LSes incase we occasionally run short on certain jobs.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-13 16:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

grumpette said: »
Good luck on your membership, Kylos. My server on Phoenix has similar issues. My LS has been getting a few server transfers from Asura.

Hold strong. Next month, I believe is reduced prices on server transfers among other reduced price options and return to vana campaigns. People who are tired of competing for congested CP areas and timed NMs spawns may be looking for a nice, warm endgame LS like yours on a less congested server.

My LS also has close friendships with other LSes incase we occasionally run short on certain jobs.

Nice to know it's not just us. Sadly I don't know any other LS who do events around our time. It's either a couple of hours earlier, or a few hours later than we run, so getting members from them is problematic.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-23 15:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for decently geared SMN (w/ Job Master). Nirvana not required, although very welcome. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-29 15:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

LS is still looking for members as we focus on T4 Reisenjimas for Aeonic. Taking a break from Omen bosses, although we will be farming cards on a regular basis when the campaign hits.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-30 14:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm here again to annoy you all with constant, repetitive advertisements which tend to do nothing but waste my own time. We continue to play in our little group with our "MORPG" (no massively) experience. We're still pretty much in desperate need of a career brd, or literally anything which may help us. We got enough powerful melee DD, so literally anything else would be valuable.

(Salesman)
: Are you stuck on a server with little to do? Is your group failing to find members? Don't get lost in the shuffle, jump to Cerb and join our players who are always up for something fun to do. We can't guarantee any juicy deals, all we can do is say we're making another Aeonic, and we've destroyed Omen enough times we'll get back to it at some point for the rest of what we need. Dyna-D is not really an option atm due to its 60-hour wait making it exceptionally difficult to form anything, but rest assured we're up for anything else.

Or maybe you're on a more populated server and are tired of the congestion/trolling/elitism? We're a group who gives anyone a chance to prove themselves. You don't need to be decked out, all you need is a good attitude and the willingness to improve your character between runs. As we're a small group we much prefer you have multiple jobs available so we don't have to leave you out of anything. But even if you don't, we can give you the chance if you're willing to gear jobs we're in dire need of.

So yeah .. probably get nothing back from this but there you go. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.
By Staleyx 2018-10-30 15:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

What he said
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-10-30 20:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Killed Erinys tonight with 2 THF, 2 SMN for mewing. Couple of geos and a cor for support. Sandworm next week. We'd have done it this week but literally no one has Worm Mulch anywhere .. so we're growing it ourselves and doing Pulling The Strings.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-06 20:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a shame, today we did not have enough members to do the sandworm T4.
The LS is (looking for members), even more so. We ended up doing some Omen instead. Not what we wanted,
but at least we got a couple of wins with so few. Amazing.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-07 12:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12