Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-16 10:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Again I'm at work and no connection at home. So there's a chance there will be no Geas Fete on Friday. Not sure what the LS did last night without me.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-18 10:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Tonight we have a rare Friday event for Reality, where we will team with LagunasWarriors to take down the harder Geas Fete NMs in Zitah. Attendance to this is optional, although it will count towards members attendance records for our Omen wishlists. Q and I would be happy if some can help out, even if you don't really need it. See the Lagunas thread for more details. The LS is still (Looking For Members.)
By emerle 2018-05-18 11:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

What times are your events
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-18 12:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

10pm GMT 5pm EST, guaranteed event on Tuesdays. Rarely on Fridays. Do whatever on other days.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-22 12:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing Omen Bosses tonight x4. Not sure which yet. Our joint LS Friday event was successful.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-23 12:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

LS is (Looking For Members).
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-25 10:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm happy with our group, but we could do with a few more players. Noticed we missing bards and corsairs (versatile ones), which would make life a little easier.

Our last Omen run was successful. We've killed Kei, Kyou, Fu, Gin and Kin many times now. Next week, we'll be doing our first Ou run, which I'm sure will be special for us, as it's the only thing outside Dynamis-D and Master trials we yet to beat. Geas Fete will continue soon, but they may have to be on other days (not the usual Tuesday) unless it's something big like Kirin/Warder/T4s.

LS is looking for members. Please let me know if you would like to join, with all your geared jobs, ultimate weapons and so on. The LS is not for gearing returning players, if you'd like to do that, join LagunasWarriors, Ozmozis, or any other social LS with people in it who are in a similar boat. Thanks!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-28 09:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Looking for new players to join our group for fun times and shinies.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-29 10:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been a long time coming, but our group is doing our first Ou tonight. I won't be taking any non-LS members to this run, so if you want to get in on this, you'd have to join the LS.

I keep looking, but not had any replies lately. Looking for a bard mainly, our three bards we used to be able to pick from are on hiatus, so til at least one of them comes back, we literally have no bards to pick from. This might make Ou a little tricky tonight, but we're willing to give it a shot anyways.

But that's not the only job! We're also looking for anyone with a solid Rune Fencer, or Paladin (we got no awesome RUNs atm, so that is preferred). Corsair, Geomancer, White Mage, Red Mage, Scholar, these are also jobs we'd like to have more of. We're not looking for anyone who can only provide melee jobs, ranger, or pet jobs such as BST or PUP. We'll accept SMN, but only if you have other backline jobs we can pick from as well. We do not accept players returning to the game; unless you can prove to me you can gear up very quickly.

As always, you can PM me here, or find me in game. If I'm not in game, you can talk to pearlsacks Rusch, Highewing, or Quilly. We have a lotting system for Omen, and we're slowing making our way through our second Aeonics. We use Discord to keep records of everything, but you are not expected to use the voice chat. Being able to attend our Tuesday runs (10pm gmt 5pm est) is the absolute minimum I expect. Thank you, and have a nice day.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-29 10:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
It's been a long time coming, but our group is doing our first Ou tonight. I won't be taking any non-LS members to this run, so if you want to get in on this, you'd have to join the LS.

I keep looking, but not had any replies lately. Looking for a bard mainly, our three bards we used to be able to pick from are on hiatus, so til at least one of them comes back, we literally have no bards to pick from. This might make Ou a little tricky tonight, but we're willing to give it a shot anyways.

But that's not the only job! We're also looking for anyone with a solid Rune Fencer, or Paladin (we got no awesome RUNs atm, so that is preferred). Corsair, Geomancer, White Mage, Red Mage, Scholar, these are also jobs we'd like to have more of. We're not looking for anyone who can only provide melee jobs, ranger, or pet jobs such as BST or PUP. We'll accept SMN, but only if you have other backline jobs we can pick from as well. We do not accept players returning to the game; unless you can prove to me you can gear up very quickly.

As always, you can PM me here, or find me in game. If I'm not in game, you can talk to pearlsacks Rusch, Highewing, or Quilly. We have a lotting system for Omen, and we're slowing making our way through our second Aeonics. We use Discord to keep records of everything, but you are not expected to use the voice chat. Being able to attend our Tuesday runs (10pm gmt 5pm est) is the absolute minimum I expect. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Good luck! Wish I could join :(
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-29 10:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

Good luck! Wish I could join :(

Cheers man, we might need a little. I know we got some players who have done it before, so we can draw from their experience. Buffs are my main concern though, I really hope I can find us a bard who will fit well in the group.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-29 19:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

A successful run tonight, downed Ou twice. Found us a necklace, and a ring for me! Which I was not expecting. Great work by all. We should be able to get everyone many regal items over the next few months.

Might be doing a joint event on Friday with the LagunasWarriors, which would be Geas Fete Sky T1 and T2s. Ill give more detail later.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-29 19:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

A successful run tonight, downed Ou twice. Found us a necklace, and a ring for me! Which I was not expecting. Great work by all. We should be able to get everyone many regal items over the next few months.

Might be doing a joint event on Friday with the LagunasWarriors, which would be Geas Fete Sky T1 and T2s. Ill give more detail later.
Woot!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-30 11:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This Friday I will run T1 & T2 Sky for anyone who needs it for Aeonic or vorseals. This will be another joint event with the LagunasWarriors social LS. Not expecting it, but if anyone wants to bring any pop items, it saves me gathering them up.

If you're a returnee player who is unsure what is needed to join, all you need is access to Escha Ru'Aun. Let me know here, or via /tell in-game if you want to reserve a place. Don't even dare to try and give me gil, I'd rather you showed up on something useful and contributed for your own clears for free. We will not take leechers. All equipment is free lot. Open to killing more T1/2s after we completed them, if anyone is after anything specific; as long as that person brings additional pop items AND we have the time.

I'll be running this one hour later than I usually set up events, so Friday 11pm British time, 6pm EST time is when we gather together. We start when everyone shows up, has a job picked, and everyone's stood just outside Escha Sky. Try not to jump the gun and enter the zone too quick, otherwise we might have to get new Radialens/Vorseal if we're a bit slow at killing the many NMs. We're likely to be killing at the ??? nearest the zone entry, unless another group is already using it (so might be worth going around and getting teleports if you do not have already).

Note: Just to end this, Reality is still (Looking For Quality Members). This doesn't just mean being geared with jobs that can help us, but you also need to have the right attitude. I won't accept anyone who comes across like they may cause drama in our group, as we have a nice, peaceful community of guys/girls who have no issues working with anyone else. Thanks! Look back on this thread to find out what kinda jobs we're needing at this point of time.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-31 14:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Geas Fete tomorrow! The LS may also do some Ambuscade before we get the new one.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-05 12:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Geas Fete was very successful. So much so the group couldn't believe how quick we smashed through the T1 and T2s.

Omen again tonight. The LS is still actively (Looking For Members). Details of our event times and other things are posted in this thread.
 Cerberus.Drayco
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2018-06-05 12:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll find you in game this afternoon. I'd be interested for sure. 6pm EST is a great time for me.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-05 12:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Drayco said: »
I'll find you in game this afternoon. I'd be interested for sure. 6pm EST is a great time for me.

The Gather Together time is 5pm EST on Tuesdays. It was 6pm on Friday, which was an extra co-event with LagunasWarriors. It can sometimes take us time to gather anyways. If we do happen to go in early for Omen, you can always join when we get out after the first run. The LS has always started gathering at 10pm GMT 5pm EST on Tuesdays, because at least half of us are European. Friday events can only happen every other week (and don't always happen) as I have my daughter every other weekend.
 Cerberus.Drayco
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2018-06-05 12:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

The Gather Together time is 5pm EST on Tuesdays. It was 6pm on Friday, which was an extra co-event with LagunasWarriors. It can sometimes take us time to gather anyways. If we do happen to go in early for Omen, you can always join when we get out after the first run. The LS has always started gathering at 10pm GMT 5pm EST on Tuesdays, because at least half of us are European. Friday events can only happen every other week (and don't always happen) as I have my daughter every other weekend.
Honestly, that's even better. Very rarely am I doing anything at 5pm on a Tuesday lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-05 12:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, that's even better. Very rarely am I doing anything at 5pm on a Tuesday lol

Awesome. We'll need to talk about a few things before I get you in the LS.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-06 13:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

One of our best Omen events last night, as we easily showed Fu, Kyou, Kin and Gin who's boss. Even found us an Utu grip! Which I think is our third or fourth since we started doing it last year. LS is still (Looking For Members). Guaranteed event every Tuesday at 10pm GMT (British time) 5pm EST. Optional events on other days.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
Server: Asura
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-06-06 16:35:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Been watching this thread for awhile nice to see the rise of your LS.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-14 15:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Another solid event this week, despite a couple of mistakes from our new tank (he'll learn). Finally saw another Niqmaddu, which we don't get very often. We probably got as many utu grips as niqs since we started Omen last year.

We're still (Looking For Members), but only players with specific jobs. If you have bard with Ghorn, gear, and you're master (or plan on mastering it soon), I'd accept you as long as you're looking to be a career BRD with us.

We would also accept Summoners, but only if you're master and have gear. If you're a Mythic SMN who has yet to master, we may accept you also. You would also need alternative jobs, as we can't/don't want to throw SMNs at things all the time.

There's little else we need at the moment. Joining us ensures you regular Omen clears, help with Aeonic, and a group who likes to get Ambuscade done (20k+ hallmarks) each month. We can't set up Dyna-D regularly in the foreseeable future (unless SE changes entry times). I will not accept players returning to the game, unless you left the game a short time ago and were well geared (enough for Omen) before taking a break. Thanks!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-19 20:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Another solid event tonight. Downed Fu, Kin, Gin x2 (last run with only 7 of us and no WHM!). Got our long time PLD his Utu Grip, which I believe is our fourth, maybe fifth? Anyways, it was a looong time coming. Also found us a Yamarang and Dingir, which is nice because Gin usually likes to give us scales. Details on jobs we looking for in the above post if you're interested. Cheers.

PS: We don't sell gears or clears.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2018-06-20 08:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats guys!!

I had to kill Kin well in excess of 30 times to get my Utu Grip. He was our double scale dropper when I was doing omen regularly.

I love seeing your update posts.
[+]
 Cerberus.Warviper
user: Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2018-06-22 13:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Psych!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-22 15:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Planning on setting up a Delve event next Friday with the LagunasWarriors LS. Going to post details in that thread when I get more time laters.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-07-03 18:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Found us another Niqmaddu tonight, which is nice! LS is (Looking For Members), but only if you have whm brd or geo (idris). Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-07-17 21:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So much luck today! Ready for a story?

Lately we've been doing regular Omen bosses to get our newer members familiar with them, as well as with the group. As we only do one event a week on average, I got in to a routine and forgot about Ou. Today, I was asked to do it instead, so we scrapped the schedule. It would be the first attempt for some members.

We'd only done it twice before, a few months ago, so I figured it'd be interesting to put us on the spot. And you know what? It was me who ultimately failed, when I forgot to take the "smaller light". I ain't done something that bad in ages! I had to make a decision, so we went for Fu instead. My fail was rewarded, when we got yet another Niqmaddu. Afterwards, we did Ou and wiped shortly after Nullification as too many were in range ..

.. but with plenty of time to spare, we recovered and worked our way through its phases. It's easy really, but you still got to respect the big moves. In the end, we found our 2nd Regal Ring. Our Omen schedule is now on a permanent Ou rotation basis. We plan on pilfering it for all its worth in the next few months.

Special Note: We might be able to set up Friday events in the near future. If it happens, I'll provide an update. We know some members struggle to make it on Tuesdays, and we'd be glad to run another day for them.
 Cerberus.Zaub
user: Zaub
By Cerberus.Zaub 2018-08-05 22:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Been gone a long time. Working my butt off, living all over the east coast Miss my buddies on Cerb. May come back later in the year. If anybody remembers Zaub, my greetings.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 10 11 12